The CMA Awards

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Did anyone else here happen to catch them last night? My heart goes out to Luke Combs. I've seen people elsewhere online saying that his name was being called out, but if it was, them people calling out to him need to work on their delivery because in my opinion, instead of being encouraging to him being named the Male Artist of the Year, it sounded like that he was being booed instead!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Did anyone else here happen to catch them last night? My heart goes out to Luke Combs. I've seen people elsewhere online saying that his name was being called out, but if it was, them people calling out to him need to work on their delivery because in my opinion, instead of being encouraging to him being named the Male Artist of the Year, it sounded like that he was being booed instead!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
No I didn't watch haven't watched for years. They're commercial events that have little to do with Country Music but try to be relevant while letting record labels tell them who is and who ain't. If you want to keep up with Country Music let me suggest this site- Saving Country Music
He's done quite a few articles on Luke Combs. He's a really good writer.
The 2019 CMA Awards LIVE Blog

And I have no connection to the site. I just appreciate his take on Country Music.

^^^ Thanks for the reply. Whoever was out there booing should've just been glad that the award went to someone who had never gotten it before because the same people going home with the same honors every year is probably the biggest complaint when any award show takes place and after seeing Luke's current radio track record, the award going to anyone else would've been a joke, only I wouldn't have found it funny because I hate seeing hard working people get completely over looked!

Luke Combs - Wikipedia

God bless you and Luke always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back