The Clinton Crime Family

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The news is picking up and much like when the FBI got Al Capone they started with his underlings and worked their way up. What we are about to see over the next few weeks and months is the illegal control other countries have had over American policy and practice.

"Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign chair, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, is currently under investigation by the FBI and Department of Justice over questionable contributions to his 2013 campaign."

Now that is her campaign chair getting busted for fraud. But it gets worse because he also handled Clinton Foundation money.

"According to a recent CNN report, the investigation—which has been going on for at least a year—calls into question Mr. McAuliffe’s service as a board member to the Clinton Global Initiative, a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation. A $120,000 donation from a Chinese businessman, Wang Wenliang, made through U.S.-based businesses, raised red flags with investigators—along with several other donations, like the $2 million he gave the Clinton Foundation."

So the Clinton Foundation has been raking in Communist Chinese money for at least the last three years. So she was taking Communist Chinese money as SoS.

"Governor McAuliffe is just one of several close associates to the Clintons currently under investigation for corruption. "

Now that was her campaign chair but how about the Co-chair she had? Who was that and what are they doing?

"Ms. Clinton’s 2008 campaign co-chair, DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, is under immense pressure to resign thanks to her favoritism for Ms. Clinton throughout the Democratic primaries. Ms. Wasserman Schultz essentially tipped the scale against Senator Bernie Sanders, a violation of the impartiality her position at the DNC demands."

That should explain a LOT of things to Sanders supporters about their treatment by the DNC. Now while I do think Sanders is a crack pot I DO see him as honest. That appears to be where the real divide is amid the democrats. You have Sanders supporters and you have the Clinton crime family. You can see that even at her supporter level.

" Prominent Clinton supporter and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is also under review as part of an ongoing federal investigation into two businessmen with close ties to the mayor. The Podesta Group, implicated in the release of the Panama Papers, was founded by Tony Podesta and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief, John Podesta. Several other prominent donors to the Clinton Foundation have also been linked to the Panama Papers, and the Clinton Foundation itself has been frequently cited as a source of money laundering and exchanging political favors for large donations."

Now we have Hillary Clinton's campaign chief directly tied to the "Panama papers" and NOT some accidental tie but a FOUNDING TIE. The worlds LARGEST money laundering scheme EVER busted. And HER campaign chief with his hands on the wheel.
Corruption Is Catching Up to the Clintons and Their Associates

Al Capone never went to prison for murder. They got him over the money.
Nixon was not impeached over the burglary. They got him over the "hush" money.

History Repeats.
Fury

Thank you, seriously.

Can we look forward to a similar critique of the "other" political party?

• Banned
Thank you, seriously.

If I find something I deem worthy yeah. I have blasted Bush 2 and McCain. I expect to be blasting McCain again shortly.

Nothing that would go against the other party as it pertains to this presidential election cycle then?
As far as the tax crap the law does NOT require he release anything. Four bankrupt companies out of more then 100? Big deal.
NONE were personal bankrupts.

Real estate? A class {Trump} vs Whitewater? One was civil {Trump} and one was criminal. {Clinton} I cannot make an Apple an Orange.

Now McCain on the other hand has some pretty direct ties to islamic funding. I have pictures for that one. And I can show the money trail.

Thank you, seriously.

If I find something I deem worthy yeah. I have blasted Bush 2 and McCain. I expect to be blasting McCain again shortly.

Nothing that would go against the other party as it pertains to this presidential election cycle then?
As far as the tax crap the law does NOT require he release anything. Four bankrupt companies out of more then 100? Big deal.

Real estate? A class {Trump} vs Whitewater? One was civil {Trump} and one was criminal. {Clinton} I cannot make an Apple an Orange.

Now McCain on the other hand has some pretty direct ties to islamic funding. I have pictures for that one. And I can show the money trail.

So?

Thank you, seriously.

So?
So, we all know you will vote Clinton no matter what she's done.

Thank you, seriously.

So?
So, we all know you will vote Clinton no matter what she's done.

No I can't. But that's what happens when you broad brush and make assumptions.

Forum List

Back