Oregon Transgender Teacher Wins $60,000 Settlement After Co-Workers Wouldn't Call Her "They"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As I suspected, Obama has opened up a Pandora's Box where these degenerate people will sue you for anything they deem offensive to them. Anyone still think Obama's transgender nanny that raised him in Indonesia didn't have an influence on him?

Leo-Soell.jpg

Trans Teacher Wins $60,000 Settlement Because Co-Workers Wouldn't Call Her "THEY"

Anyone who believes the word they is the singular doesn't belong anywhere near children.

If English wasn't a hard enough language. Now they means she/he.

I propose that the correct pronoun by which to address those who are confused about what sex they are, is a contraction of “he or she/it”h'orsh'/it

Unisex is the PC word today. Imagine using they when them should be used. Public School System at the finest.

It meant that yesterday, last week, last year, and three decades ago too.
Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

they: definition of they in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

2 [singular] Used to refer to a person of unspecified gender: ask someone if they could help'"

Definition of “they” | Collins English Dictionary

"(not standard) refers to an indefinite antecedent such as one, whoever, or anybody ⇒ if anyone objects, they can go"

Oh, there we go, it can be used in the singular when you don't know the specific gender.

Like "I'm going out with my friend, they are a happy person".

Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

2 [singular] Used to refer to a person of unspecified gender: ask someone if they could help'"

"(not standard) refers to an indefinite antecedent such as one, whoever, or anybody ⇒ if anyone objects, they can go"

Oh, there we go, it can be used in the singular when you don't know the specific gender.

In the two examples you quoted, 'someone' and 'anyone' imply singular.

So, those quotes are phony. You may have put them on the board with different color, in order to create the illusion of authenticity, but the "definition" is nothing but the product of your politically correct imagination.

According to my dictionary the definition of "they" is plural of he, she and it.

Only ignorant people would use "they" for anything singular. You know, the same kind of people who would say: "three AM in the morning".

Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

So, those quotes are phony. You may have put them on the board with different color, in order to create the illusion of authenticity, but the "definition" is nothing but the product of your politically correct imagination.

According to my dictionary the definition of "they" is plural of he, she and it.

Only ignorant people would use "they" for anything singular. You know, the same kind of people who would say: "three AM in the morning".

Yes, "they" is the plural of he, she and it.

You is the plural you. It's also used for an impersonal you. Words often have more than one meaning, do you know this concept?

The reality is that "they" can be used when you don't want to say he or she. You can deny it, I don't care. The reality is it is so.

Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

You is the plural you. It's also used for an impersonal you. Words often have more than one meaning, do you know this concept?

The reality is that "they" can be used when you don't want to say he or she. You can deny it, I don't care. The reality is it is so.

What the fuck? Not only is that stupid, who gives a flying fuck?

You can't possibly support a lawsuit for being called by the wrong pronoun.

As I suspected, Obama has opened up a Pandora's Box where these degenerate people will sue you for anything they deem offensive to them. Anyone still think Obama's transgender nanny that raised him in Indonesia didn't have an influence on him?

Leo-Soell.jpg

Trans Teacher Wins $60,000 Settlement Because Co-Workers Wouldn't Call Her "THEY"

And a girl who gets raped gets zero from her assailant.
And a family whose daughter is murdered gets zero in damages.
But infringe on any perverts idea of being 'hurt' and we go out of our way to award them and support them.

These leftist or new age courts and social engineers make me sick and our society sicker.

"Keep Portland Weird" (and proud of it, apparently)

Last edited:
I'd do everything I could to avoid hiring someone like that. You're just setting yourself up for trouble down the road.

Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

^^^

Holy smokes. What a nutjob. Lol.

By insisting upon being referred to as "they," she simply demonstrates her ignorance in the English language. The school should have insisted that she use her last name, as last names are gender-neutral, thus not forcing the staff and students to error in grammar. She should also have been advised that insisting upon using any name other than her legal name, that she go to court and have her name legally changed to what ever she preferred with the understanding that the law doesn't allow for only a single name, that there must be a first and last name (i.e., Jane They or They Smith). Personally, I'd just refer to her as, Idiot.

Liar.

Great post.... not.

How about I prove it....

What the fuck? Not only is that stupid, who gives a flying fuck?

You can't possibly support a lawsuit for being called by the wrong pronoun.

I didn't make a comment on whether the lawsuit was right or not. I made a comment on the FACT that "they" is used in the singular in the English language. It clearly is.

Forum List

Back