The Circle

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I just got off the phone from my mom. My dad's had a resurgence of colitis. One uncle has metastatic kidney cancer; another uncle had a stroke and is partially paralyzed. But my sister went to the OB/GYN and "everything's fine" with the life inside her, and my meth-head cousin went into rehab and back to her job, again. It's a glass of water all right.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just got off the phone from my mom. My dad's had a resurgence of colitis. One uncle has metastatic kidney cancer; another uncle had a stroke and is partially paralyzed. But my sister went to the OB/GYN and "everything's fine" with the life inside her, and my meth-head cousin went into rehab and back to her job, again. It's a glass of water all right.
Welcome to life as we know it. One can only hope the not so good gets better and the good stays that way.

rtwngAvngr said:
But my sister went to the OB/GYN and "everything's fine" with the life inside her
I love the way you phrased that.

I hope everything goes better for your family, and I'll send up a prayer for you.

• Banned
mom4 said:
I love the way you phrased that.

I hope everything goes better for your family, and I'll send up a prayer for you.

Thanks mom4!

Forum List

Back