Look what the dog dug up!!!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
An intimate film preview and fundraiser for the award-winning documentary
Sir! No Sir! :rolleyes:
Hosted by(Hanoi) Jane Fonda and filmmaker David Zeiger, featuring special guest Maria Muldaur
Wednesday, February 22 6:30pm Reception 7:30pm Program
$100 Guest
$250 Sponsor (includes 2 tickets)
Buy tickets at TicketWeb or by calling 415.383.9600

Co-Hosts Janice Anderson-Gram and Carole Simon Mills invite you to join Jane Fonda and filmmaker David Zeiger at an intimate fundraiser for the award-winning documentary Sir! No Sir!, a film about the thousands of GIs whose courageous rebellion helped end the war in Vietnam.

"Anyone waging war with American troops might want to listen carefully to the largely untold story of David Zeiger's new documentary..."--Los Angeles Times

Reception with Jane Fonda begins the evening at 6:30pm. A screening of Sir! No Sir!, moderated by Jane and David will begin at 7:30pm along with a live musical performance with Grammy nominee Maria Muldaur.

Host Committee for this evening:
Celia Alario, Medea Benjamin, Parker Blackman, Peter Broderick, Mike Brune, Larry Carlin, Ron H. Cowan, Cathy Dreyfuss, Jodie Evans, Jonathon Frieman, Lila Garrett, David Harris, Mayme & Jay Hubert, Pat Hunt, Davoud Ismaili, Pamela & Marty Krasney, Country Joe McDonald, Robert Meyer, Nick & Sloane Morgan, Maria Muldaur, Holly Near, Greg Price, Annie Roney, John Sellers, Gail Silva and Ina Tabibian

Sponsors: Be The Media, DFA-Marin, Global Exchange, Iraq Veterans Against the War, MMOB, with LeaveMyChildAlone.org, San Francisco Veterans for Peace

:puke3: :chains:
http://www.142throckmortontheatre.com/event.php?eventid=287

I guess her apology to those soldiers of the VietNam era was a wee bit premature eh? I still have a special place in my heart for the woman...and believe me, that place is very very dark and scary.

Forum List

Back