Would you rather...

Would you rather...

• Hunt with Dick Cheney

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Ride with Ted Kennedy

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Hagbard Celine said:
I picked hunting of course. This thread is dumb.
Well you were certainly interested enough to respond.
It's a joke cletus. get over it.

Hunt with Dick Cheney. At least he seems regretful when someone is harmed in his company.

I'd go hunting. It's the difference between an honest mistake and a drunken mistake.

Mr. Cheney's hunting buddy spoke today and looked like he was doing quite well. He'll be going home later this afternoon.

We never heard from Mr. Kennedy's riding buddy, and she never made it home.

Gotta go with Cheney, he's learned his lesson, and since Kennedy was never held accountable for murder, it seems an obvious choice.. :cof:

Bonnie said:
Gotta go with Cheney, he's learned his lesson, and since Kennedy was never held accountable for murder, it seems an obvious choice.. :cof:
Yet someone picked Ted

i would go hunting....i get a gun and have a better than even chance.....please who would want drunken teddy tryin to fish the dolphin out like a bear fishin for samlmon in a frosty stream

gop_jeff said:
Why wasn't "Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Alyssa Milano" a choice?!?
Because if that was an option, what makes you think I'd share it???

gop_jeff said:
Why wasn't "Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Alyssa Milano" a choice?!?

Because even gay men would choose this and it would prove that there is a cure for homosexuality...

Just as "Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Jessica Alba" would.

Forum List

Back