The Christian Theocracy is the only way to save western civilization from corrupted politicians

Do not underestimate the power of minorities.
For example faggots, satanists, freemasons and Jews occupy more as 97% of all high offices in the western world

Really? Can you document that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Alex Jones' Infowars: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Yep, enjoy more trustworthy sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co

Any source that tells you that satanists and freemasons are ruling our world is a laughing stock.

Enjoy your laughing

Any source that tells you that satanists and freemasons are ruling our world is a laughing stock.

Enjoy your laughing

I shall. You enjoy your fantasies of world domination.

Holy shit!! Seriously? !! You believe Alex Jones over sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co .Thank you for clearly confirming that you are beyond ridiculous .

You trust commies, I trust right-wingers, in a democracy you shall accept it

You mean like you accept things now? Funny that you expect from others what you cannot do yourself.

And there is no way you will create a democracy by destroying the US Constitution. First, the majority of the citizens in this country would not stand for it. Second, they certainly would not stand for itto be replaced by some half-assed puritanical movement.

Enjoy your laughing

Probably you, I'm more modest and want nothing more as just simple surviving of the western christian civilization.

Holy shit!! Seriously? !! You believe Alex Jones over sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co .Thank you for clearly confirming that you are beyond ridiculous .

You mean like you accept things now? Funny that you expect from others what you cannot do yourself.

And there is no way you will create a democracy by destroying the US Constitution. First, the majority of the citizens in this country would not stand for it. Second, they certainly would not stand for itto be replaced by some half-assed puritanical movement.

The thread has been created in the Europa section, which, in my humble opinion, needs more urgently Christian Theocracy.
It would be nice if the same would happen in USA, unfortunately this country is on the best way to became a third world sh..hole in a couple of generation.
And not only wetbacks, chinks, muzzies alone are guilty on it.

Enjoy your laughing

Probably you, I'm more modest and want nothing more as just simple surviving of the western christian civilization.

I see no reason "western christian civilization" would disappear. Especially the way the US Constitution does not allow religious laws.

The thread has been created in the Europa section, which, in my humble opinion, needs more urgently Christian Theocracy.
It would be nice if the same would happen in USA, unfortunately this country is on the best way to became a third world sh..hole in a couple of generation.
Your opinion should be humble because it is shit. No country on earth should be a theocracy, it is an affront to liberal values ie decency.

Your opinion should be humble because it is shit. No country on earth should be a theocracy, it is an affront to liberal values ie decency.

Why your liberal 'values' have never condemned Islam and Islamic terrorism?
Because your enemies are Christians only.

Enjoy your laughing

I see no reason "western christian civilization" would disappear. Especially the way the US Constitution does not allow religious laws.

The US Constitution did not prohibit genocide of Native Americans ( more as 400m brutally murdered )
The US Constitution does not prohibit sizing of the entirely power in country by one well-known religious minority.
The US Constitution does not prohibit 24/7 bashing of Christians in all MS presstitutes
The SCOTUS cares a sh.. about matters of Christians

Therefore the US Constitution does not support Christians , the Holy Bible can do it better

Enjoy your laughing

The US Constitution did not prohibit genocide of Native Americans ( more as 400m brutally murdered )
The US Constitution does not prohibit sizing of the entirely power in country by one well-known religious minority.
The US Constitution does not prohibit 24/7 bashing of Christians in all MS presstitutes

Therefore the US Constitution does not support Christians , the Holy Bible can do it better

For most of our history, Christians got away with anything they wanted if they could say it was biblical.

All of this babbling from you about the supposedly "terrible" treatment of "Christians" in the U.S., from a guy who exhibits a Christian cross, a Christian Bible, and rosaries, and then turns around and refers to "wetbacks," "chinks," "Muzzies. Congratulations! You have refrained so far from insulting names for blacks, women, LGBTs, Jews, and Native Americans. What incredible self-restraint.
One thing that is obvious is that you are not an adherent of the Christian faith.
I don't know what you are trying to get at. Both Houses of Congress are majority Christian, the U.S. Supreme Court is majority Christian, and the two guys in the White House at least pretend to be.

All of this babbling from you about the supposedly "terrible" treatment of "Christians" in the U.S., from a guy who exhibits a Christian cross, a Christian Bible, and rosaries, and then turns around and refers to "wetbacks," "chinks," "Muzzies. Congratulations! You have refrained so far from insulting names for blacks, women, LGBTs, Jews, and Native Americans. What incredible self-restraint.
One thing that is obvious is that you are not an adherent of the Christian faith.
I don't know what you are trying to get at. Both Houses of Congress are majority Christian, the U.S. Supreme Court is majority Christian, and the two guys in the White House at least pretend to be.
Did "christians" hijack conservatism or did conservatives hijack christianity ?

Enjoy your laughing

For most of our history, Christians got away with anything they wanted if they could say it was biblical.

The Holy Bible is #1 for Christians, where is here a problem?

These so-called "Christians" practice some weird mix of heavily cherry-picked parts of Christian philosophy and not-really-conservative politics led by some really strange cult leaders..They serve as a reminder that religion and politics don't mix.

Are you so sure.
I guess you are speaking about 'Christians' in name only.

Which religious minority enjoy the really power in the western world?
Which religious minority overrepresented in all important offices and run the entirely policy of the West?

Jehovah Witnesses, Russian Orthodox, Wiccan, Buddhists?

These so-called "Christians" practice some weird mix of heavily cherry-picked parts of Christian philosophy and not-really-conservative politics led by some really strange cult leaders..They serve as a reminder that religion and politics don't mix.

The law of God is perfect and better as non-stop lies of spineless corrupted politicians.

jesus-alpha-and-omega-god-telugu-religion-jesus-christ.jpg

Why did you never condemn conservative Islam and bash only Christians?

They arent calling for a theocracy.

why do conservatives defend christian dominionists and only bash absolutely EVERYONE on the planet who is NOT a deranged conservative christian?

The Holy Bible is #1 for Christians, where is here a problem?

That is not a problem. But when Christians try to make laws based solely on biblical doctrine, there is a problem.

Forum List

Back