The Christian Theocracy is the only way to save western civilization from corrupted politicians

isis_christis.jpg

Right. Duck Dynasty and Ted Cruz are JUST like the maniacs in ISIS

Good one Sparky

It boils down to you believing the Bible, as it is today, is exactly what God wanted. But you have no evidence to support that.

I, and millions of others, are not willing to have your beliefs turned into laws for everyone. Especially not by hardcore fundamentalists.

When 'hardcore fundamentalists' are majority you have to follow rules issued by them

Then we are safe. Only a tiny minority of fundamentalists want a theocracy. The overwhelming majority of US citizens do not.

So your plan is a worthless.

Our FF's were escaping a theorcacy , most were respectful deists insistent 'we the people' not 'He the Almighty' could exist under natural vs celestial law

That said , look at any theorcacy on this planet, past or present, they're all beyond hope and sanity........ to quote DJT '3rd world sh*tholes"

Then take a good look at American evangalistic fundies, and how they've insiudously infiltrated their doctrine into our laws, constitution, money, schools, health care, oaths, etc

These are twisted souls vying for power,predicated on biblical narratives inversely proportional to the gospel's love , full of hate blame and guilt .....you're a liberal if you don't toddle along....going to h*ll....etc etc....ad nasuem

How'd you think that'll sugar off?

~S~

You have wrong understand:

You will live in a Theocracy, but you have today the choice to choose one:

Christian, Muslim, Jewish
No, I choose Pastafarian. I follow the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Our FF's were escaping a theorcacy , most were respectful deists insistent 'we the people' not 'He the Almighty' could exist under natural vs celestial law

That said , look at any theorcacy on this planet, past or present, they're all beyond hope and sanity........ to quote DJT '3rd world sh*tholes"

Then take a good look at American evangalistic fundies, and how they've insiudously infiltrated their doctrine into our laws, constitution, money, schools, health care, oaths, etc

These are twisted souls vying for power,predicated on biblical narratives inversely proportional to the gospel's love , full of hate blame and guilt .....you're a liberal if you don't toddle along....going to h*ll....etc etc....ad nasuem

How'd you think that'll sugar off?

~S~

You have wrong understand:

You will live in a Theocracy, but you have today the choice to choose one:

Christian, Muslim, Jewish
No, I choose Pastafarian. I follow the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

So called Pastfarian 'church' was founded by faggots to moke Christians

It boils down to you believing the Bible, as it is today, is exactly what God wanted. But you have no evidence to support that.

I, and millions of others, are not willing to have your beliefs turned into laws for everyone. Especially not by hardcore fundamentalists.

When 'hardcore fundamentalists' are majority you have to follow rules issued by them

Then we are safe. Only a tiny minority of fundamentalists want a theocracy. The overwhelming majority of US citizens do not.

Do not underestimate the power of minorities.
For example faggots, satanists, freemasons and Jews occupy more as 97% of all high offices in the western world

For example faggots, satanists, freemasons and Jews occupy more as 97% of all high offices in the western world

Really? Can you document that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

:th_believecrap:

Alex Jones' Infowars: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

When I saw the comment "For example faggots, satanists, freemasons and Jews occupy more as 97% of all high offices in the western world" my first thought was "I need more coffee before I try and make sense of that".

I've had more coffee. Nope.

Yep, enjoy more trustworthy sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co

When I saw the comment "For example faggots, satanists, freemasons and Jews occupy more as 97% of all high offices in the western world" my first thought was "I need more coffee before I try and make sense of that".

Your grocery sells very poor coffee, you need drink at least three gallons of it

Any source that tells you that satanists and freemasons are ruling our world is a laughing stock.

Your grocery sells very poor coffee, you need drink at least three gallons of it

You obviously know as much about my coffee as you do about politics.

Holy shit!! Seriously? !! You believe Alex Jones over sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co .Thank you for clearly confirming that you are beyond ridiculous .

Holy shit!! Seriously? !! You believe Alex Jones over sources like CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC &Co .Thank you for clearly confirming that you are beyond ridiculous .

You trust commies, I trust right-wingers, in a democracy you shall accept it

Forum List

Back