The Christian Testimonies

If it sounds like Satan:
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS to gain) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

John 6:66 they stoped following him after Jesus makes the claim that He will ascend into heaven liken to Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12-19

The serpent speaks:
Genesis uses the term 'nachash' for the serpent. This word means "serpent" at Numbers 21:9, and Jesus used nachash (serpent) to refer to himself in John 3:14

The serpent offers the fruit from his forbidden tree asking to believe in his word that you will not die partaking of that fruit.
In Genesis 3:4 the temptation by the Serpent (as the shining one not a viper type snake) saying:
"eat from this tree and "ye shall not surely die."
Same promises as the new texts:
From the followers who call hanging on a tree, the cross; Jesus; “believe in my cross (tree) and you will not die” books of Matthew and Thomas Jesus said, "He who seeks to save his life will lose it." And
"Unless the seed die it cannot bring forth fruit.":

(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to the world. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. --Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world that G0d created?

Judaism does not believe in the devil, but do believe in Satan (who more properly should be called "the Satan"). As this demonstrates, the Jewish view of Satan is very different than the Christian one. Here's a summary of the Jewish view; you can also find information at Alyza (Gretchen) Shapiro's web site at Geocities has shut down

The word satan means "challenger", "difficulty", or "distraction" (note that it is not a proper name). With the leading ha- to make haSatan, it refers to /the/ challenger. This describes Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. HaSatan works for God. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it can be a meaningful choice. In other words, haSatan is an angel whose mission it is to add difficulty, challenges, and growth experiences to life. Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic—you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.

What Judaism you are talking about. Judaism before AD70 or after?

Use your brain to get a clue, apparently you don't have one though.

According to Christianity the Devil= the power of death and destruction and that is the teaching of Jesus.

Jesus is the gate keeper with the keys to death and hades;
Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
But Rev 9:1 says that's the fallen star aka Lucifer.
Rev 22:16 admits Jesus is the fallen star aka morning star=lucifer.

Rev 9:11 (notice our focus is brought to 9:11 for a reason)
They had as *king over them* *the angel of the Abyss*, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer. Remember Jesus (who Apollonias helped create) himself admited being the one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Jesus as the angel of death (power of the devil according to Rev) and gate keeper to death:
Example of what they taught: Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of James- "become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death it will teach you election. Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for the kingdom of death belongs to those who put themselves to death!" Rev 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened.Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter 3:19 he descended to hell means he opened the abyss. this is when it darkened at his opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in Ezekiel 32:7-8.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
He knew in dying he would draw people to himself rather then to G-d the dying god mythology was thus imitated where the son (the morning star) surpasses his father Baal. He wanted to raise himself high into the heavens above the throne of G-d: Isaiah 14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e. shining one Is 34:4; Luke 10:18; Rev 8:10; 9:1 2 Pet 1:19; Rev 2:28; 22:16 . [See here etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677) I Jesus am the bright morning star (Lucifer) Rev 22:16 Isaiah 14:13-15 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven, above the stars of God, and will set my throne on High... I will ascend above the heights of the Clouds, I will be as the Most High." Yet you will be brought down to the grave, to the sides of the pit! We noted that Jesus was indeed brought down to the pit (the grave) by the hands of his enemies for declaring himself God as per Ezekiel 28:6 prophecy as per accounts in Acts 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19, he claimed to be the most high, and holy king (John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8). *Note stars means angels, clouds means temple priests (hosts in gethering were called clouds)
In John 6:66 they stoped following Jesus when he claimed himself most high like in Isaiah 14.
Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. : Colossians 2:11-12 [11] In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of flesh in the circumcision of Christ; : [Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death There is no man(that includes Hades /Osiris/Jesus all deemed kings of the underworld) over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he that hath power in the day of death; and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall the wicked deliver those that are given to it. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer.
(Luke 9:27): "But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Kingdom of God." Two ways of seeing this; 1)either he was a false prophet because they never saw the kingdom before they died. 2)it proves his god was "devil"=death=opposite of having "lived". Because they will not taste death until they see his god=of death Interesting eh?

Apocryphon of James".... become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death it will teach you election. Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for the kingdom of death belongs to those who put themselves to death!" Thus Jesus is the curse in chosing Death according to: Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,That I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore choose life, that you may live, you and your children. The Church teaches the curse when they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma lies in suffering, and through the portals of death"&“ HYPERLINK "jp9601013.html"Suffering Is Also God's Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October 13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital. So once again why do people chose the Curse?
Galatians even says cursed is anyman placed upon the tree. And states cursed were the followers with him.

Forum List

Back