The China US conflict

So compare American against Chinese military bases outside their own country and so who tends to display expansionist traits.

Expansionism means something. Stop trying to move the goalposts to fit your preconceived conclusion. Apples and oranges, little man.

ex·pan·sion·ism
ikˈspanSHəˌnizəm/Submit
noun
the policy of territorial or economic expansion.
"the post-colonial critique of Western expansionism"

America does the former by use of military power

No, we don't. Look, that tiny little thing of yours isn't going to get any bigger by your posting this endless anti-American drivel. Do whatever small thing you can with whatever small skills you have to make the small place in which you live a little bit better and leave it at that. You can't and won't do anything more regardless of how much you indulge your inferiority complex here.

If you're talking about Kent State then you may as well read up on the events and the meaning of a phrases like "being used to kill" before spewing stupidity.

It's true! In 1970 the US Government unleashed the entire might of its armed forces on the students of America! Four (4) were killed at Kent State but the target of 400,000 was not quite reached.

(It is thought that the cull fell a little short short of the intended total because of: A) poor marksmanship and B) the failure to use tactical nuclear weapons).

I see sarcasm but no condemnation.
American troops murdered unarmed American civilians but you say nothing.

The 'troops' were poorly trained and led National Guardsmen who panicked and fired off a total of 67 rounds. Kent State was not a planned massacre but a tragic cock-up.

The decision to deploy the NG in such circumstances can certainly be condemned - if that would make you happy.

Expansionism means something. Stop trying to move the goalposts to fit your preconceived conclusion. Apples and oranges, little man.

ex·pan·sion·ism
ikˈspanSHəˌnizəm/Submit
noun

No, we don't. Look, that tiny little thing of yours isn't going to get any bigger by your posting this endless anti-American drivel. Do whatever small thing you can with whatever small skills you have to make the small place in which you live a little bit better and leave it at that. You can't and won't do anything more regardless of how much you indulge your inferiority complex here.

Correct. It must be at least a hundred years since the territory of the USA expanded by as much as one square yard.

ex·pan·sion·ism
ikˈspanSHəˌnizəm/Submit
noun

I'm so sorry the truth is anti American.
Perhaps you can rewrite history so there's nothing anti American in it.

It's true! In 1970 the US Government unleashed the entire might of its armed forces on the students of America! Four (4) were killed at Kent State but the target of 400,000 was not quite reached.

(It is thought that the cull fell a little short short of the intended total because of: A) poor marksmanship and B) the failure to use tactical nuclear weapons).

I hate to foul up a great hyperbolic rant with the truth, but it was the Governor of Ohio who sent the NATIONAL GUARD to Kent State. The US Government had nothing to do with it.

So, what you're saying is, if local government kills unarmed civilians, it isn't the same as national government killing unarmed civilians.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I see sarcasm but no condemnation.
American troops murdered unarmed American civilians but you say nothing.

The 'troops' were poorly trained and led National Guardsmen who panicked and fired off a total of 67 rounds. Kent State was not a planned massacre but a tragic cock-up.

The decision to deploy the NG in such circumstances can certainly be condemned - if that would make you happy.

More excuses.
Poorly trained, fully armed troops were used against unarmed civilians so it was a mistake.
However, in your defence and apart from your piss poor excuse, you did manage to admit American troops were used against unarmed civilians and those troops murdered the students.
Now you've finally admitted it, how can you say China is worse than America when both have done the same things?

It's not, but you are.

Correct. It must be at least a hundred years since the territory of the USA expanded by as much as one square yard.

I believe, if memory serves, I was attacked for saying the Chinese system didn't really much count, pre revolution.
You use time as an excuse.

Now for expansion of territory - exactly how many military bases have you built in the last 100 years that are outside actual American territory, even including American occupied Hawaii?

US Military Expansion and Intervention

All are considered sovereign American territory and they cover a lot more than one square yard.
Over 700 hundred bases in foreign countries suggest a lot of expansionism.

It's not, but you are.

I simply use historical facts to show, post 1945 America has a far worse record than China.
If the truth is Anti American, I'm guilty.
If you don't accept history and try to learn from it, you're very silly.

I believe, if memory serves, I was attacked for saying the Chinese system didn't really much count, pre revolution.

Now for expansion of territory - exactly how many military bases have you built in the last 100 years that are outside actual American territory, even including American occupied Hawaii?

All are considered sovereign American territory and they cover a lot more than one square yard.

Bases that remain at the invitation of the host country, as part of mutual security agreements, do not constitute "territorial expansion." And Hawai'i is NOT "occupied" territory, it one of the great 50 states in our Union as I've explained to your ignorant, anti-American ass before.

Bases that remain at the invitation of the host country, as part of mutual security agreements, do not constitute "territorial expansion." And Hawai'i is NOT "occupied" territory, it one of the great 50 states in our Union as I've explained to your ignorant, anti-American ass before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ame...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Out of 7 foreigners who started the coup, five were Americana and American marines invaded, removed the queen and took the place over.
You then filled the place with Americans who voted to turn Hawaii into a state.

How is that not an occupied territory?

Last edited:

Out of 7 foreigners who started the coup, five were Americana and American marines invaded, removed the queen and took the place over.

The vast majority of Hawaiians, including the vast majority of residents native to Hawaii, voted for statehood, you ignorant little bug.

The vast majority of Hawaiians, including the vast majority of residents native to Hawaii, voted for statehood, you ignorant little bug.

Those vast majority were American immigrants who moved there after the invasion.

All you are showing is your ignorance and prejudice. If this is all there is to the act, we've seen it. You can move on now.

No, I'm quoting undisputed historical facts.

No, you are pointlessly repeating anti-American and irrational conclusions, you impotent little nobody.

What's anti America about historical facts?
None of these events are in dispute but you seem to think history is anti American if it involves bad things done by Americans.

Add to this, your insults aimed at me for bringing up American history and you display yourself as a fool.
Are you stupid or just misguided?

Those vast majority were American immigrants who moved there after the invasion.

What part of "including the vast majority of residents native to Hawaii" was too difficult for you to understand, stupid?

Face it freddy, you've got nothing to say - ever - on any topic aside from your irrational, predictable, block-headed anti-Americanism. Why bother? Everyone has heard your broken record by now. Find something new to say, maybe on a different topic, or stop wasting your time.

Forum List

Back