The cause of WWIII in two pictures

Russia better surrender now. The are some 60,000 US troops in Europe that are mostly stationed in Germany, Italy and the UK. We only need half that number to conquer and defeat Russia. It's understandable that Russia is nervous and begging for us to leave them alone.

But given that all European nations are killing machines and hell bent on dominating the world, Russia is doomed.

They make this deal or not. The time will show. What matters is on what terms this deal can be reached. If Russia wants NATO to restrict a number of weapons on its territory, then I can expect NATO will demand the same from Russia (with regard of its European part).
Another CFE? I very doubt that it is possible.

Yes, something like that. And who will reject that?
Expansion of NATO and missile defense in Europe violated CFE, and NATO members rejected Russian demands of its adaptation to the new reality. I really doubt, that NATO (especially the new members) ready for disarment.

Expansion of NATO and missile defense in Europe violated CFE, and NATO members rejected Russian demands of its adaptation to the new reality. I really doubt, that NATO (especially the new members) ready for disarment.
It was almost 30 years ago. Now, the US needs Russia to be more or less neutral in their struggle with China. So, my bet is that some kind of a deal will be reached.

Forum List

Back