The Case of a Rogue President

Here...I'll get specific...

Two bills were introduced during the month of December. One that infringes on our 1st Amendment rights and the other that infringes on our 2nd Amendment rights. While Americans were preparing for Christmas, lawmakers were preparing to take away our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Exactly how are anyone's 1st and 2nd Amendment rights being taken away? Seriously?

Two bills were introduced during the month of December. One that infringes on our 1st Amendment rights and the other that infringes on our 2nd Amendment rights. While Americans were preparing for Christmas, lawmakers were preparing to take away our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Exactly how are anyone's 1st and 2nd Amendment rights being taken away? Seriously?

How is Obama protecting them?

Let us see if they can tell us without the standard far left religious dogma and diversions..

You seem to have misunderstood the question. I'll repeat it.

Notice how they repeat a question that was never asked in the first place to the original response!

Typical far left drone troll!

See they can not show how Obama is protecting such things, they can not provide proof to their comments!

Last edited:
Obama is essentially unremarkable. His greatest achievement is surpassing Jimmy Carter as the biggest waste of effort to have failed at mediocrity. Obama has destroyed most everything it meant relative to hot dogs, apple pie and baseball. Americans have a will to fight..... Obama has the will of a doormat

-Geaux

Notice how they repeat a question that was never asked in the first place to the original response!

See they can not show how Obama is protecting such things, they can not provide proof to their comments!

Kosh...it's a simple question.

Exactly how are anyone's 1st and 2nd Amendment rights being taken away?

Far left drone troll says:

What silliness and hyperbole.

Now we get the endless questions without any proof of this far left drone troll backing up their religious stance based on their religious dogma..

So I will ask the far left drone again since they trolled into this thread made their comments:

The burden of proof is on you far left drone troll..

Now prove your comments!

Now we get the endless questions without any proof of this far left drone troll backing up their religious stance based on their religious dogma..

So I will ask the far left drone again since they trolled into this thread made their comments:

Now prove your comments!

Quit ducking and dodging Kosh. We can't begin to address "how is Obama protecting them" until we answer the question:

Now prove your comments!

Quit ducking and dodging Kosh. We can't begin to address "how is Obama protecting them" until we answer the question:

Exactly the far left drone troll will ask the question over and over and not provide any evidence to prove their comments!

This is what the far left drone trolls do, so their will continue on and on and the far left drone troll will never back up their comments!

Now prove your comments!

Exactly the far left drone troll will ask the question over and over and not provide any evidence to prove their comments!

This is what the far left drone trolls do, so their will continue on and on and the far left drone troll will never back up their comments!

Now prove your comments!

And the far left drone troll keeps proving my comments!

They can not back up any of their claims, they want you to prove them wrong!

That is what far left drone trolls do!

DO you have any evidence to back up your claims yet, troll?

Now prove your comments!

Kosh. I have made no claims. I've asked a question. That is it. Can you provide an answer? If so then we can move on to the next step, called "discussion" :)

Now prove your comments!

Kosh. I have made no claims. I've asked a question. That is it. Can you provide an answer? If so then we can move on to the next step, called "discussion" :)

Post #21 on this thread, their first post on this thread!

Now are you finally going to back up your comments, troll?

And I answered with an example.

Now...can you answer Kosh?

And I answered with an example.

Now...can you answer Kosh?

No you did not troll all you did what post a question endlessly and not once back up your claims:

You far left drone trolls do not discuss anything you post your hyper partisan comments and then expect others to prove you wrong! That is not a discussion or debate:

Now are you going to back up your original comments?

Or will you continue trolling based on your hyper partisan religious narratives?

I'd like to know what bills the OP is referring to as well. There were dozens of bills introduced in December and thousands before the last Congress. Saying two bills were introduced is incredibly vague.

Forum List

Back