The Case Against Scott Walker Heats Up

Oh my you can still say someone else is stupid after you still support the idiot you voted into office? Like I've stated before you no longer have any credibility. Lol, you actually called someone else stupid. Only in liberal land.

Um, yeah, Obama graduated from Law School and is a J.D.

Perry barely got a bachelor's degree.
Scott Walker doesn't have a degree in anything.[/QUOTE]

Really? That is your criteria? You now need a degree? Thousands of successful people never graduated from college.

I know a lot of stupid people that did nothing and have degrees.

Last edited:
O

Um, yeah, Obama graduated from Law School and is a J.D.

Perry barely got a bachelor's degree.
Scott Walker doesn't have a degree in anything.

Really? That is your criteria? You now need a degree? Thousands of successful people never graduated from college.

I know a lot of stupid people that did nothing and have degrees.

I agree. There are stupid people with degrees and there are smart people without them.

But in this day and age, we aren't going to elect a president who hasn't graduated from a college.

I realize you have a hard time grasping that.

Okay. Make it simple for you. When Hillary and the Republicans were all cheering Iraq as a great idea, Obama was the one guy who pointed out it was a horrible idea.

And history proved him right. The fact that McCain and Hillary were unable to admit Iraq was a horrible mistake when the country figured out it was is why Obama won.

But I'm sure you think it was about Obama phones or some such shit.

Okay. Make it simple for you. When Hillary and the Republicans were all cheering Iraq as a great idea, Obama was the one guy who pointed out it was a horrible idea.

And history proved him right. The fact that McCain and Hillary were unable to admit Iraq was a horrible mistake when the country figured out it was is why Obama won.

Now you're throwing Hillary under the bus. Good.
Obama was not the one guy. There was significant opposition among Democrats. There was significant support as well.
And Iraq was exactly the right move. That Obama fucked it up doesnt negate that.

Now you're throwing Hillary under the bus. Good.
Obama was not the one guy. There was significant opposition among Democrats. There was significant support as well.
And Iraq was exactly the right move. That Obama fucked it up doesnt negate that.

No, i'm making an obvious statement. Hillary was trying to defend her Iraq vote when the rank and file of her party was against it. It didn't fly.

Will it still be a factor in 2016? Maybe, maybe not. I would go with not, since the Iraq issue has been resolved, as much as the NeoCons want to get us back into that shithole, there's no desire among Americans to do so.

Oh, guy, no, Obama didn't fuck up Iraq. Bush did by toppling the only guy capable of holding it together.

No, i'm making an obvious statement. Hillary was trying to defend her Iraq vote when the rank and file of her party was against it. It didn't fly.

Will it still be a factor in 2016? Maybe, maybe not. I would go with not, since the Iraq issue has been resolved, as much as the NeoCons want to get us back into that shithole, there's no desire among Americans to do so.

Oh, guy, no, Obama didn't fuck up Iraq. Bush did by toppling the only guy capable of holding it together.

True, Saddam would hold that country together and would have kept killing 100,000's of thousands of Kurds and then what?

True, Saddam would hold that country together and would have kept killing 100,000's of thousands of Kurds and then what?

then there would be dead Kurds.

Which would have been no skin off my ass.

Point was, when Saddam was gassing the Kurds, your hero Ronnie Reagan made excuses for him. Nobody gave a fuck about the Kurds at the time. Most people considered them terrorists.

It wasn't until he started threatening the Oil Company Profits and Zionists people got concerned.

[
If the media did it's job and reported on Obama, he would've been impeached by now, so what's your point?

Really?

What has the media "not told us"?
Ask most of the uninformed voters about anything negative about Obama.

That wasn't the question I asked.

What issue - REAL ISSUE - about Obama's past or policies did the media intentionally hide?

NOt, "what didn't voters pay attention to because they didn't consider it important like I do".

[
If the media did it's job and reported on Obama, he would've been impeached by now, so what's your point?

Really?

What has the media "not told us"?
Ask most of the uninformed voters about anything negative about Obama.

That wasn't the question I asked.

What issue - REAL ISSUE - about Obama's past or policies did the media intentionally hide?

NOt, "what didn't voters pay attention to because they didn't consider it important like I do".
Obviously some of that we dont know.
But a short list might be:
What was his relationship to Bill Ayers, whom he claimed to know only casually but who hosted Obama's kick off campaign?
What was his relationship to shady developer Tony Rezko?
How did he afford a million dollar house on a professor's salary?
How did he get sealed records of his opponent publicized?
Who paid his college and law school tuition?
What passport did he use on a trip to Pakistan?
Why did he and Moose surrender their law licenses?

Point was, when Saddam was gassing the Kurds, your hero Ronnie Reagan made excuses for him. Nobody gave a fuck about the Kurds at the time. Most people considered them terrorists.

It wasn't until he started threatening the Oil Company Profits and Zionists people got concerned.

ronald reagan did more than just make excuses for hussein.

ronald reagan not only gave hussein those wmds but he gave them the logistic information they needed to actually use those weapons on the Kurds.

[
Obviously some of that we dont know.
But a short list might be:
What was his relationship to Bill Ayers, whom he claimed to know only casually but who hosted Obama's kick off campaign?

Who cares? I mean, you guys care about what some old hippy did 40 years ago, I'm living in the here and now and so are most people.

[
What was his relationship to shady developer Tony Rezko?

A Republican Federal Attorney, Patrick Fitzgerald, investigated all things Rezko pretty thoroughly.

[
How did he afford a million dollar house on a professor's salary?

At the time, he was a Senator and his wife had a six figure salary. With book revenues, they had a combined salary of 1.6 million.

[
How did he get sealed records of his opponent publicized?

You see, if you are talking about Jack Ryan, he did no such thing. The Chicago Tribune sued to open his divorce case. In IL, divorce proceedings are a matter of public record. (Which is how we found out that Blair Hull, a primary opponent, used to slap around his wife.) But Ryan and his wife, alleged "actress" Jeri Ryan, got divorced in California, and the press suspected their was something suspicious there because Jeri was sleeping with her producer.

Of course, what got Jack in trouble was that he LIED about what was in the records. If he had just said, "It was an ugly divorce, unkind things were said by both sides." and owned it, he probably would have remained on the ballot.

Oh, second point. The people who pushed Jack Ryan off the ballot were his fellow Republicans, Judy Baar-Topinka and Jim Edgar.

[
Who paid his college and law school tuition?

Snopes does a very good job at answering that one.

snopes.com Where Did Obama s Money Come From

[
What passport did he use on a trip to Pakistan?

Oooh, Snopes takes this one down, too.

snopes.com Barack Obama s Passport

However, the claim that Barack Obama must have set out on that trip to Pakistan using a non-U.S. passport is false: The U.S. State Department did not include Pakistan on a "no travel" list barring Americans from traveling there in mid-1981, and evidence documents that Americans could in fact freely visit that country at that time.

[
Why did he and Moose surrender their law licenses?

Ah, by "Moose", you mean the first lady. Yeah, nothing misogynistic or racist going on in your head, buddy.

Again, Snopes swats this one down pretty good.

snopes.com Barack and Michelle Obama s Law Licenses

So, really, the best you had, and it only took a couple visits to Snopes to dismantle.

The media hides anything they can about Obama, but they even tried to report lies on Bush to bring him down. Oh and that hippie bombed a police department, thankfully didn't kill any. Last I heard attempted murder isn't like jay walking.

I thought this was going to be an informative and interesting thread.

Instead, it's turned into a pile of childish crap. :banghead:

ronald reagan did more than just make excuses for hussein.

ronald reagan not only gave hussein those wmds but he gave them the logistic information they needed to actually use those weapons on the Kurds.
Reagan supported Iraq in their war against Iran. You do remember the take over of the US Embassy and holding US hostages by Iran don't you?

The media hides anything they can about Obama, but they even tried to report lies on Bush to bring him down. Oh and that hippie bombed a police department, thankfully didn't kill any. Last I heard attempted murder isn't like jay walking.

Actually, I put the Bush Guard Records and the Obama Birth Certificate in the same level of silly. Both sides do it.

And when was that Hippie convicted of Attempted Murder? Oh, that's right, he wasn't.

[
Reagan supported Iraq in their war against Iran. You do remember the take over of the US Embassy and holding US hostages by Iran don't you?

ANd those hostages were released before Reagan started even working, so what was your point again?

We made a decision to arm a monster because the Iranians scared us so much and stuck a thumb in our eye.

Give me an "S".

Give me a "C"

Give me an "O"

etc. etc. etc.

Walker is walking all over the left.

He's the man !

What case ?

Forum List

Back