The Case Against Scott Walker Heats Up

This is what? The 744,850,103,853rd time we've been told that Walker is going down?

Dumbass liberals.

Yes,

Between Lakyhota and ChrissyPissy (who promised us a Scott Walker conviction), it's been a lot of fun to see the asshole patrol self destruct.

[

I've said, the charges against Perry are a bit of a stretch.

But the man is too stupid to be president.

Obviously, Jeb Bush is eliminating the competititon before the election.
Oh my you can still say someone else is stupid after you still support the idiot you voted into office? Like I've stated before you no longer have any credibility. Lol, you actually called someone else stupid. Only in liberal land.[/QUOTE]

Um, yeah, Obama graduated from Law School and is a J.D.

Perry barely got a bachelor's degree.
Scott Walker doesn't have a degree in anything.

Chris Christie is toast.

Rick Perry is toast.

Scott Walker is toast.

Who's left?

since not one of them was a serious candidate, your entire thead is bullshit. The GOP will take the senate in 2014 and the whitehouse in 2016. Obama has destroyed the dem party for the next 20 or 30 years. But you got the black guy elected, and he screwed you up the ass--------idiots.

More wishful thinking.

Words I have yet to hear.

"I voted for Obama, but I really, really wish I had voted for Romney."

Those words have never been spoken by anyone.
Obama's approval rating is 39% I'm sure people are wishing they weren't so ignorant.

Again, Bush's approval rating was 22% at this point in his presidency.

And this is from Gallup, which was the same bunch who claimed Romney had a seven point lead.

[

Oh my you can still say someone else is stupid after you still support the idiot you voted into office? Like I've stated before you no longer have any credibility. Lol, you actually called someone else stupid. Only in liberal land.

Scott Walker doesn't have a degree in anything.[/QUOTE]
That's a great argument for education producing idiots.
What was your degree in, Joe?

[

You're the guy pushing Perry after the fucking disaster his last campaign was.

You really think the glasses make him look smarter?

[

You're the guy pushing Perry after the fucking disaster his last campaign was.

You really think the glasses make him look smarter?
Im not pushing Perry.
And what was your degree in, again?

[

Oh my you can still say someone else is stupid after you still support the idiot you voted into office? Like I've stated before you no longer have any credibility. Lol, you actually called someone else stupid. Only in liberal land.

What was your degree in, Joe?[/QUOTE]

Why is it that no one who was at Harvard, Columbia, or Occidental when obama claims to have been there remembers him?

I got a BA in none of your fucking business.

(I've actually talked about my degree in the past, but if you are too lazy to remember, that's your problem.)
OK so you're about on a par with Rick Perry. Except you've never accomplished anything.

[

Scott Walker doesn't have a degree in anything.[/QUOTE]
If it wasn't for affirmative action Obama wouldn't of graduated high school.

Chris Christie is toast.

Rick Perry is toast.

Scott Walker is toast.

Who's left?

since not one of them was a serious candidate, your entire thead is bullshit. The GOP will take the senate in 2014 and the whitehouse in 2016. Obama has destroyed the dem party for the next 20 or 30 years. But you got the black guy elected, and he screwed you up the ass--------idiots.

More wishful thinking.

Words I have yet to hear.

"I voted for Obama, but I really, really wish I had voted for Romney."

Those words have never been spoken by anyone.
Obama's approval rating is 39% I'm sure people are wishing they weren't so ignorant.

Again, Bush's approval rating was 22% at this point in his presidency.

And this is from Gallup, which was the same bunch who claimed Romney had a seven point lead.
If the media did it's job and reported on Obama, he would've been impeached by now, so what's your point?

As always, out of state and union $$$$$ are being spent in great numbers in order to cause The Great Unwashed Low Information voters out to vote for Scott's left-wing opponent.

I don't think it's gonna work.

So out of state money is only going to Walker opponents you think?

Some out-of-state money is definitely coming in to help Scott fend off the left-wing attacks. That's only fair IMHO.

My original comment was based upon dozens of reports of unions and other liberal organizations sending money to try to oust him from office.

(I've actually talked about my degree in the past, but if you are too lazy to remember, that's your problem.)
OK so you're about on a par with Rick Perry. Except you've never accomplished anything.

I've accomplished a lot.

My accomplishments don't include flubbing a presidential campaign and executing people who were probably innocent, though.

I've accomplished a lot.

My accomplishments don't include flubbing a presidential campaign and executing people who were probably innocent, though.
That's because you're too stupid and talentless to make a credible run, and never made it to power to where you could execute anyone.
IOW, a complete loser.

I've accomplished a lot.

That's because you're too stupid and talentless to make a credible run, and never made it to power to where you could execute anyone.
IOW, a complete loser.

Or I just wouldn't do those things.

I mean, shit, Perry lost to the fucking Mormon.

I've accomplished a lot.

IOW, a complete loser.

Or I just wouldn't do those things.

I mean, shit, Perry lost to the fucking Mormon.
And Hillary lost to the fucking Negro.

Forum List

Back