The Cardinals and Giants will meet in the NLCS for a 2012 rematch

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
I think if the Giants get a wild card, and win the wild card game, and if they beat the Dodgers, who may be the No. 1 seed, and the Cards do well by winning the NL Central and beat whoever is in the NLDS, the two teams will meet for a classic 2012 rematch of the ages. Two teams of National League royalty.

I dont know so much that its wishful thinking on the cardinals.that division seems to be anybodys for the taking between the cards,pirates,and brewers.

wishful thinking though that the Giants will get that far though.they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think Milwaukee's going away. They've been more consistent and in that division still the team to beat.
I just don't see anybody else demonstrating that kind of staying power. In that division anyway.

Yeah I don't think Milwaukee's going away. They've been more consistent and in that division still the team to beat.
I just don't see anybody else demonstrating that kind of staying power. In that division anyway.
agreed.if i was a betting man that would be the one that I would put my marbles on.they seem to be the best candidate to win the division.

I think the Jints have a better shot at their division than the Cards. Somehow it's just hard to take LA seriously. In the NL version that is.

Hmmm. The Cardinals and Giants meet tonight in Game 1 of the 2014 NLCS. I had a feeling these two teams would meet again.

I think if the Giants get a wild card, and win the wild card game, and if they beat the Dodgers, who may be the No. 1 seed, and the Cards do well by winning the NL Central and beat whoever is in the NLDS, the two teams will meet for a classic 2012 rematch of the ages. Two teams of National League royalty.

Nice call.

Forum List

Back