The Capital attack was worst than we thought

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is chilling. We were moments and a locked door away from our government being held hostage by a group of trump thugs. The Don planned the attack. He told us it was going to be wild. It was. These people planned to kidnap and or kill Congressional leaders. The investigation by the next DOJ will prove that trump orchestrated the riot. He willl go to jail.

Our democracy is on edge. Thank God trump is going in a few days...but the trump thugs will still be there. He wants Twitter back so he can organize his thugs...the red hats.

This is chilling. We were moments and a locked door away from our government being held hostage by a group of trump thugs. The Don planned the attack. He told us it was going to be wild. It was. These people planned to kidnap and or kill Congressional leaders. The investigation by the next DOJ will prove that trump orchestrated the riot. He willl go to jail.

Our democracy is on edge. Thank God trump is going in a few days...but the trump thugs will still be there. He wants Twitter back so he can organize his thugs...the red hats.
Yeah, I was reading some of the social media before the attack...it wasn't just a bunch of guys who broke a barricade and stormed the capitol. There was extensive planning involved. It wasn't very intelligent planning--the actual offices of most of the law makers are not in the capitol itself so when the mob got into the chamber, they were gone and zip tie guy didn't have anyone to go after.

When you cheat in an election, people get mad.

And we start arresting people. Nice try; loser.

trump is trying to get Twitter back so he can reorganize his thugs. He only has a few days in office. Then he is private citizen trump and will be investigated for his part in the attack. He will be in court the rest of his miserable life.

Not worse than I thought. Worse than enough people understand it to be, and that may be what is worst.

Honest to God, Biden did not cheat to win.

You are believing in total fabrication...a world of fake media.

Joe Biden WON, by 7 million plus people, more than who chose Pres. Trump. We voted Trump out, along with an additional 2.5 million who voted against Trump by voting for the independent candidate.

President Trump, lost fair and square..... that's a fact, that's the truth, so help me God.

The stories of fraud are fabricated out of whole cloth.... by Trump, MONTHS BEFORE the first vote was even cast in the election.... then his minions came in to help with their phoney allegations.....

All easily debunked.

I guess you didn't watch 60 minutes last night when the election officials played the whole video of the election workers taking two boxes of ballot out from under a desk they supposedly found but Rudy edited it to show the Georgia state senate and the world. I suggest you watch it if it happens to be on youtube, I haven't looked this morning. You think there are low life's in the congress? Rudy takes the cake.

I don’t see anything in that fantasy piece that implicates the President in the attacks.

The Wentworth Report whatever .

I don’t see anything in that fantasy piece that implicates the President in the attacks.

How about Rudy? "Trial by Combat"

You guys have been lied to. Over and over and over.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost and was never going to admit that. The lie about a stolen election was just the easiest way for him to satisfy his inability to admit he isn’t a “winner”.

Right, we are the ones that have been lied to. You are being told the truth by the MSM. Censoring is ok..sometimes. Rioting and looting and burning is ok, but only in certain cases. Taking over government buildings for a month without police intervention is fine and not a real problem. Biden is NOT creating a racial divide when he tweets that the results of the storming of Capitol Hill would have been different if the rioters/protestors would have been a different color. Biden is NOT stoking a racial divide when he promotes the Trump Charlottesville lie/mis-quote yet again last week. Yep, you are being told the truth.

It is sad, but predictable due to our educational system, that even intelligent people can’t see how they are being completely manipulated and brainwashed.

According to the liberal lawyers ... The Donald can be prosecuted for inciting the riot ... there's limits to free speech ... again, the liberal point of view has The Donald's speech at The Oval just prior to the assault on the Capitol as "what a reasonable person would believe would lead to eminent lawless activities" ... like yelling "fire, fire, fire" in a crowded theater ...

I would like to hear from any conservative lawyers ... what defense could be mounted against these charges? ... what are the legal tests? ... all my normal legal advice websites what to lynch The Donald, so I'm not sure what could be done in court ...

According to the liberal lawyers ... The Donald can be prosecuted for inciting the riot ... there's limits to free speech ... again, the liberal point of view has The Donald's speech at The Oval just prior to the assault on the Capitol as "what a reasonable person would believe would lead to eminent lawless activities" ... like yelling "fire, fire, fire" in a crowded theater ...

I would like to hear from any conservative lawyers ... what defense could be mounted against these charges? ... what are the legal tests? ... all my normal legal advice websites what to lynch The Donald, so I'm not sure what could be done in court ...

Did you listen to Trump’s speech on Nov. 6 prior to the protest? It isn’t even close to inciting violence. He said “peaceful” protest. The MSM is spinning again and the left lap it up like the lapdogs that they are without actually watching/ listening to the speech.

Right, we are the ones that have been lied to. You are being told the truth by the MSM. Censoring is ok..sometimes. Rioting and looting and burning is ok, but only in certain cases. Taking over government buildings for a month without police intervention is fine and not a real problem. Biden is NOT creating a racial divide when he tweets that the results of the storming of Capitol Hill would have been different if the rioters/protestors would have been a different color. Biden is NOT stoking a racial divide when he promotes the Trump Charlottesville lie/mis-quote yet again last week. Yep, you are being told the truth.

It is sad, but predictable due to our educational system, that even intelligent people can’t see how they are being completely manipulated and brainwashed.

Only a racist would downplay the racism angle ... you know damn well if the rioters were black, the police would have shot them dead ... National Guard was deployed for the BLM protest ... they were a no show for The Donald's protest ... racism, plain and simple ... but Bubba's hates darkies ...

Yeah, I was reading some of the social media before the attack...it wasn't just a bunch of guys who broke a barricade and stormed the capitol. There was extensive planning involved. It wasn't very intelligent planning--the actual offices of most of the law makers are not in the capitol itself so when the mob got into the chamber, they were gone and zip tie guy didn't have anyone to go after.
There was extensive planning all right. It likely involved D politicians pushing a false flag.

Did you listen to Trump’s speech on Nov. 6 prior to the protest? It isn’t even close to inciting violence. He said “peaceful” protest. The MSM is spinning again and the left lap it up like the lapdogs that they are without actually watching/ listening to the speech.

Nov 6th? ... c'mon Bubba ...

Here's the speech from Jan 6th ...

Only a racist would downplay the racism angle ... you know damn well if the rioters were black, the police would have shot them dead ... National Guard was deployed for the BLM protest ... they were a no show for The Donald's protest ... racism, plain and simple ... but Bubba's hates darkies ...

Ah, here we go with the racism angle. How many BLM folks were killed by cops during the BLM protests? Racism way overplayed but it helps the Democrats control their subjects.

Forum List

Back