The Bush Tax Cuts got us in this mess:

Obama has raised the cost of living in every area by 21%. Retired people do not get 21% raises over a four year period. Our dollar only goes 79% of what it bought 4 years ago, and when next year rolls around, people will be so strapped for cash after the new Obamacare costs are redistributed around with only 1 in 3 Americans having a job right now. Prices have to go up to pay the working people enough to get by on. Retirees do not get raises.
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood just make that shit up out of thin air and their pure hate.

https://www.aier.org/#block-block-13

Cost Of Living Calculator

$100 in 2009 is equal to:

$105.67 in 2012

Conversion Factor: 1.0567
Percent Change: 5.67

taxes on the wealthy have not been lower since the rise of the robber barons before the Great Depression,

way too stupid as usual!! The government is far bigger than ever right now ($ 4 trillion a year) and the top 1% pay 40% of all federal taxes while the bottom 50% don't pay taxes. The wealthy pay 100% you just lack the IQ to know it!!

See why we are 100% sure a liberal will be slow, so very very slow.
way too stupid as usual!!

The wealthy pay nothing, you just lack the IQ to know it!!
The WAGE EARNER pays the bulk of the taxes! It is so well known even your MessiahRushie admits it.

See why we are 100% sure the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will be slow, so very very slow.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.
I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

The wealthy pay nothing, you just lack the IQ to know it!!

are you saying the top 1% don't pay around 40% of all Federal taxes????????
Too stupid for words. See why we are 100% sure the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will be slow, so very very slow.

The top 1% of WAGE EARNERS pay 40% of all federal taxes, the top 1% of WEALTH don't.

The wealthy pay 100%
The wealthy pay nothing, "

Romney is wealthy I'd say, he pays 14% or $2 million a year.

Do you still claim $2 million is nothing?????? What does that tell you about the liberal IQ??
$2 million is a lot closer to nothing than your claim of 100%!!!!!!!

That tells me that when I counter your exaggeration with an exaggeration, you are too stupid to figure out that your exaggeration is greater than mine, which tells me your IQ is infinitely lower than mine.

The wealthy pay 100%

Do you still claim $2 million is nothing?????? What does that tell you about the liberal IQ??

Do you still claim $2 million is nothing?????? Yes or no?????????????

What does that tell you about the liberal IQ??

Last edited:
The wealthy pay 100%

Do you still claim the wealthy pay 100%? Yes or no?

Your inability to use the quote function properly tells me that your CON$ervoFascist IQ is zero.

Uh, ed. I usually just ignore you. As usual, you do not worry about truth. But Romney has provided two tax returns, showing earnings of between 14 and 23M. Did you find the 2M up your ass, as usuall, ed. You waste everyone's time with con dogma. dipshit.

The wealthy pay 100%

Your inability to use the quote function properly tells me that your CON$ervoFascist IQ is zero.

Do you still claim the wealthy pay nothing?? Yes or no?

Uh, ed. I usually just ignore you. As usual, you do not worry about truth. But Romney has provided two tax returns, showing earnings of between 14 and 23M. Did you find the 2M up your ass, as usuall, ed. You waste everyone's time with con dogma. dipshit.

Romney paid 14% effective tax rate in 2011 - Sep. 21, 2012money.cnn.com/2012/09/21/pf/taxes/romney-tax.../index.htmlCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sep 21, 2012 – NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Mitt Romney made $13.7 million last year and paid $1.94 million in federal income taxes, giving him an effective ...

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow???

Do you still claim the wealthy pay nothing?? Yes or no?
Do you still claim the wealthy pay 100%?

EdwardBaiamonte said:
The wealthy pay 100%

Last edited:
And I pointed out that that was the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS, not the WEALTHY who YOU said paid 100%.

of course Romney is wealthy and a huge wage earner who pays 14% in taxes or $2 million/year while a man who earns $50,000 will pay
virtually nothing in taxes.

Thank God for the wealthy and their huge incomes.

Not only do they invent all the products we need for survival but they also pay virtually all the taxes!!

And I pointed out that that was the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS, not the WEALTHY who YOU said paid 100%.

of course Romney is wealthy and a huge wage earner who pays 14% in taxes or $2 million/year while a man who earns $50,000 will pay

Not only do they invent all the products we need for survival but they also pay virtually all the taxes!!
And we have the word of someone who is still too stupid to use the quote function properly. :rofl::lmao:

And we have the word of someone who is still too stupid to use the quote function properly. :rofl::lmao:

Forum List

Back