The British Moon Obama..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama's Foreign Policy Prowess...not so good, I'm thinkin..

As I recall Bush had 48 countries going into a war with Iraq and Obama well....

-----------------------:eek:

British Prime Minister David Cameron has lost a vote endorsing military action against Syria by 13 votes, a stunning defeat that will almost guarantee that Britain plays no direct role in any US attack on Bashar Assad's government.

A grim-faced Cameron conceded after the vote that "the British Parliament, reflecting the views of the British people, does not want to see British military action".

UK Prime Minister Cameron loses Syria war vote - World - NZ Herald News

The main reason Brittain doesn't want to get involved is BECASUE of Bush's bungled Iraq war. So, I wouldn't go around bragging about him if I were you. Also, Their PM, Cameron, is willing to support the US in strikes against Syria; but Parliament isn't.

The main reason Brittain doesn't want to get involved is BECASUE of Bush's bungled Iraq war. So, I wouldn't go around bragging about him if I were you. Also, Their PM, Cameron, is willing to support the US in strikes against Syria; but Parliament isn't.

Sure...:lol:

You do know Tony was in on it Also....Not so sure why you are blaming just Bush? unless you are unaware and dont know what is going on in the GB parliment.

You do know Tony was in on it Also....Not so sure why you are blaming just Bush? unless you are unaware and dont know what is going on in the GB parliment.

Democrats have to imagine that they and their leaders didn't support the Iraq war from the beginning...

Obama's as popular as a turd in the punchbowl across the world now, quite an accomplishment.

“The prime minister knew that the well had been poisoned by Iraq, but I don’t think he realized how much that was the case,” a Conservative legislator said, asking for anonymity. “They trust Cameron but not necessarily the advice he is being given.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/30/world/middleeast/syria.html?_r=0

“The prime minister knew that the well had been poisoned by Iraq, but I don’t think he realized how much that was the case,” a Conservative legislator said, asking for anonymity. “They trust Cameron but not necessarily the advice he is being given.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/30/world/middleeast/syria.html?_r=0

New York Times, left wing author...that's just funny..:lol:

Bush gave Saddam almost a year to comply with UN sanctions or face military intervention. Saddam refused to comply. About 30% of democrats in congress went with the majority and President Bush had authorization to use the US Military. The greatest Country in the world went farther and took less casualties than any other Military mission in history. Democrats who authorized the mission played a little game of treason and "unauthorized" the mission. Democrats purchased a full page ad in the NY Times calling the Military commander "BETRAY-US" and the left wing media snickered. Democrats became agents of A.-Jazeera and the ignorant MTV educated jerks think that Bush "bungled the Iraq War". Meanwhile the US foreign policy has been so incoherent that it seems Obama was eating pizza while an American Ambassador was being killed in Libya.

Obama's Foreign Policy Prowess...not so good, I'm thinkin..

As I recall Bush had 48 countries going into a war with Iraq and Obama well....

-----------------------:eek:

British Prime Minister David Cameron has lost a vote endorsing military action against Syria by 13 votes, a stunning defeat that will almost guarantee that Britain plays no direct role in any US attack on Bashar Assad's government.

A grim-faced Cameron conceded after the vote that "the British Parliament, reflecting the views of the British people, does not want to see British military action".

UK Prime Minister Cameron loses Syria war vote - World - NZ Herald News

It seems obvious that the british parliament is racist.

Horse fuckin' shit! Britain has recognized that Obama is a goddamned narcissist, an impudent blowhard that thinks he should control the fuckin' world. Let the UN decide what to do with Assad. Obama is nothing more than an arrogant turd in a suit.

Not as funny as your idiocy
You should talk about idiocy...:lol:

Like I said:

Britain, under the leadership of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair, helped the United States invade Iraq after asserting - wrongly, it later turned out - that President Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction.

Already embroiled in Afghanistan, Britain was then sucked into a second quagmire in Iraq, losing 179 soldiers in eight years after the 2003 U.S.-British invasion that toppled Saddam.

Speaking during an at times impassioned debate on Thursday that preceded the vote, Cameron acknowledged that painful legacy.

"I am deeply mindful of the lessons of previous conflicts, and in particular the deep concerns in the country caused by what went wrong with the Iraq conflict in 2003," he said.

"One thing is indisputable: The well of public opinion was well and truly poisoned by the Iraq episode and we need to understand the public skepticism."

Iraq war ghosts end UK plans to take part in Syria action | Reuters

Lumpy and the USMB Wingnut Brigade: proven wrong once again.

Forum List

Back