Obama: I don't have a plan

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Strangely enough, this is pretty close to what he actually said, and people are calling him thoughtful as a result.

“Let me be clear,” he said in an interview on CNN. “Our goal will not be to effect régime change, or alter the balance of power in Syria, or bring the civil war there to an end. We will simply do something random there for one or two days and then leave.”

Obama Promises Syria Strike Will Have No Objective : The New Yorker

Strangely enough, this is pretty close to what he actually said, and people are calling him thoughtful as a result.

“Let me be clear,” he said in an interview on CNN. “Our goal will not be to effect régime change, or alter the balance of power in Syria, or bring the civil war there to an end. We will simply do something random there for one or two days and then leave.”

He has always been blunt.....Probably smokes them too.

The plan would seem to be to do something random there fore one or two days and then leave.

Did you expect him to lay out a detailed target list? He may as well I guess, I'm sure the defector Ed Snowden is selling that list to the Russians as we speak for cheap vodka and шлюхи.

The plan would seem to be to do something random there fore one or two days and then leave.

Did you expect him to lay out a detailed target list? He may as well I guess, I'm sure the defector Ed Snowden is selling that list to the Russians as we speak for cheap vodka and шлюхи.

Did you look at the forum this is in? The subtitle of the blog I linked to? My post?

Didn't think so.

just step away from the Bong mr prezbo

Did you look at the forum this is in? The subtitle of the blog I linked to? My post?

Didn't think so.
Oh you're so witty and important!

He didn't have a plan the night of September 11th, 2012, so what else is new? That was the night White House consigliere Val Jarret, Secret Service detail and all, walked up to the door of the Lincoln Bedroom where Comrade Barack and Reggie Love were allegedly engaged in fourteen rounds of 'spades', saw the "If this van is rockin', don't bother knockion'' sign on the door and told the Generals waiting down in the situation room they couldn't have the Cross Border Authorization. Yano, shades of why FDR couldn't mount a Bataan rescue for the 76,000 American soldiers trapped there in 1942 "Sometimes men have to die"

According to the latest 'leaked plan of attack' out of 1600 Pennsylvania, Comrade Barack is planning a 'Discrete attack". One wonders how that one is to be carried out in this current wondrous Age Of Obama where an aged WWII service man wounded in combat is blamed for his own death, which was actually caused by two far younger men, because he fought back? A cruise missile wrapped in a condom?

White House: Obama Eyeing ?Discrete? Attack In Syria? | Weasel Zippers

Didn't think so.
Oh you're so witty and important!
Translation: 'I got punked and I deserved it..."

New Topics

Forum List

Back