The bravery of the leftist Mayor of Minneapolis is quite impressive.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I do not agree with virtually anything this man stands for except not dismantling the police department. But to walk though this hostile crowd ALONE with all thats happened took balls of steel.

I do not agree with virtually anything this man stands for except not dismantling the police department. But to walk though this hostile crowd ALONE with all thats happened took balls of steel.

It took this Democratic idiot 3 Days to try and stop the destruction of his city.

He really had no choice. There was no way out except walking thru them. I also believe he never believed
that they would treat him like that. He has kissed their ass at every turn. If anything, it should be a learning
lesson for him. When you bow down to them EVERY time, they will not even know your name if you do not stand with them.

These folks in Minnesota are as dumb as it gets. If they dismantle the Police Dept, there will be no businesses there.
Nobody would be able to afford property and/or insurance for goods if there was no police. They probably would lose
their 4 sports teams because they could not have security to protect the players. The individual leagues will demand that.

Major corporations would bail out of the city. The spooks would have to drive 20 miles for a loaf of bread, because no Grocery
would open any closer. These people have been stealing since they were old enough to crawl. Everybody, that isn't a
politician knows that.

• 1. St. Louis, MO
  • 2. Detroit, MI
  • 3. Baltimore, MD
  • 4. Memphis, TN
  • 5. Kansas City, MO
  • 6. Milwaukee, WI
  • 7. Cleveland, OH
  • 8. Albuquerque, NM
  • 9. Indianapolis, IN
  • 10. Oakland, CA
  • These are the most Dangerous Cities in the US.
  • What do they all have in common?

• Banned
  • 1. St. Louis, MO
  • 2. Detroit, MI
  • 3. Baltimore, MD
  • 4. Memphis, TN
  • 5. Kansas City, MO
  • 6. Milwaukee, WI
  • 7. Cleveland, OH
  • 8. Albuquerque, NM
  • 9. Indianapolis, IN
  • 10. Oakland, CA
  • These are the most Dangerous Cities in the US.
  • What do they all have in common?
Democrat leadership.

He is a Prog. If he does not show up then the game is over. It will be over anyway at some point. Leave the cities if you can.

Better to face the problem head on, rather than hide in a bunker and makes lame excuses.

Better to face the problem head on, rather than hide in a bunker and makes lame excuses.

See post #11 to find out how he "faced it head on", idiot.

Brave my ass. He's a fucking schmuck. He sat back and let his city burn to the ground.

He don't know what to do. Saul Alinsky didn't tell him this part. getting the power is one thing. Keeping it is another. And you will find it out soon enough if African Americans take over the cities and do not provide growth. Show everyone what you got.

See post #11 to find out how he "faced it head on", idiot.

Better than "inspecting" the underside of his bed, like tRump.

Forum List

Back