The Boy Prez schooled on Bayonets and Horses!

Poor Barry... Libruls are the their own worst enemy.. Embeciles, morans..

that's kinda funny... no one thinks romney schooled the president.

well, not anyone honest.

The only dishonest librul hack are you and your cohorts.. You're someone who turns her back on her own people so you don't really count for anything in the way of honesty and integrity. Your religion is LIBRULISM.. You're a Zombie.

I've provided no less than 15 links, from the Marines themselves that EVERY SINGLE MARINE TRAINS AND USES A BAYONET.. Now whose the liar, LIAR?

well, not anyone honest.

The only dishonest librul hack are you and your cohorts.. You're someone who turns her back on her own people so you don't really count for anything in the way of honesty and integrity. Your religion is LIBRULISM.. You're a Zombie.

I've provided no less than 15 links, from the Marines themselves that EVERY SINGLE MARINE TRAINS AND USES A BAYONET.. Now whose the liar, LIAR?

The 15th-18th century bayonets were important but outside of the rare run out...They're not used that much anymore.

well, not anyone honest.

blah blah blah blah.....

when the president lost the first debate... i said so.
when he won the second debate but closely... i said so.
only the worst kind of lying rightwingnuthack would say romney came even close to the president last night.

oh gosh...is that what you're relying on you dumb witch?

lol

Romney needs to focus on first to seventh in economic freedom, the downgrade, 6 trillion and debt. He needs to hit these like a three headed step child until the election.

Maybe refocus on Libya.

This is the way to winning the election. Last night may of costed him. :(

Last night's debate was about foreign policy and even then President-Soon to be Elect Romney managed to bring in the economy.. He won that debate hands down, on the FACTS, ON LEADERSHIP, with grace and honesty.. Unlike the boy President who was snarky and angry and was fact checked out the door with LIES.

well, not anyone honest.

blah blah blah blah.....

only the worst kind of lying rightwingnuthack would say romney came even close to the president last night.

lol

Poor Hagitha.. Can't argue the merit of the FACTS, MARINES themselves so she resorts to her typical hagitha outbreak of drooling and slinging snot everywhere.

Marine Corps Basic Training - USMC Recruit Training at Parris Island

HEY WHAT'S THAT??? Why it's ALL MARINES being trained with BAYONETS and still using them!! LMAO

well, not anyone honest.

The 15th-18th century bayonets were important but outside of the rare run out...They're not used that much anymore.

WRONG.. Educate yourself and do try to actually read the links from the Marines themselves.

blah blah blah blah.....

lol

Poor Hagitha.. Can't argue the merit of the FACTS, MARINES themselves so she resorts to her typical hagitha outbreak of drooling and slinging snot everywhere.

HEY WHAT'S THAT??? Why it's ALL MARINES being trained with BAYONETS and still using them!! LMAO

yes. Still using them. That's why they drop smart bombs full of bayonets. They lay down supressing fire by throwing bayonettes. And when they come under fire from the enemy, their first thought is "we have the technology advantage with out guns. Fuck it, let's stab them."

They are trained in hand to hand combat too, yet spend very little time punching the enemy to death.

You are, of course, entirely missing the point. But that is not surprising.

blah blah blah blah.....

lol

yes. Still using them. That's why they drop smart bombs full of bayonets. They lay down supressing fire by throwing bayonettes. And when they come under fire from the enemy, their first thought is "we have the technology advantage with out guns. Fuck it, let's stab them."

They are trained in hand to hand combat too, yet spend very little time punching the enemy to death.

CheezyMelon.. you missed the point and so did your BOY President. ALL MARINES, not some.. not few, not less than.. ALL.. ALL ALL...........ALL are trained and still use the BAYONET.. That makes Al Baraqi Hussein a DUMBASS and a LIAR.

CheezyMelon.. you missed the point and so did your BOY President. ALL MARINES, not some.. not few, not less than.. ALL.. ALL ALL...........ALL are trained and still use the BAYONET.. That makes Al Baraqi Hussein a DUMBASS and a LIAR.

Except that he didn't come close to saying what you think he did. I know nuance is an impossible concept for you, and all, but man, this little diatribe has slipped from amusing, to sad.

Poor girl.

We shouldn't stare...

Except that he didn't come close to saying what you think he did. I know nuance is an impossible concept for you, and all, but man, this little diatribe has slipped from amusing, to sad.

Sure he did.. Hang on, I'll help ya out here! :D

'We Also Have Fewer Horses And Bayonets'

REALLY??????????????????? EVERY SINGLE MARINE uses and trains with them.. Show me how many Marines in 1916 used bayonets as opposed to today??? Let's see it. PROVE IT

Poor girl.

We shouldn't stare...

You've yet to debate anything.. Just stooopid insults and shitting yourself every other thread.. You're useless but predictable.. LOL Piss off dummy.

REALLY??????????????????? EVERY SINGLE MARINE uses and trains with them.. Show me how many Marines in 1916 used bayonets as opposed to today??? Let's see it. PROVE IT

It's your claim that he's wrong, silly girl.
It's your job to prove it.

Poor girl.

We shouldn't stare...

You've yet to debate anything.. Just stooopid insults and shitting yourself every other thread.. You're useless but predictable.. LOL Piss off dummy.

Tsk tsk.
Such a shame.

It's your claim that he's wrong, silly girl.
It's your job to prove it.

Already did DUMMY.. Throughout the entire thread along with many Marines last night who took to Twitter and other social networks LAUGHING at the boy President. ;-)

Forum List

Back