The Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by nycflasher, Jul 26, 2004.

1. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Saw it yesterday, I'll give it 3 out of a possible 5 stars.
    Good movie. Similar to the first. Perhaps more action than the first, but the previous plot was a bit better I thought. Not much of a surprise this being a sequel and all.

I think I'll have to agree with others that the directing sort of sucked. Lots of cool car chases though and good acting by the cast as a whole.

What a treat that Joan Allen has a prominent role in the movie, I had no Idea she was in it and I think she's bodacious.

And, no, I've never used that word in a sentence before. :boobies:

2. deciophobic

deciophobic Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I freakin' loved this movie, 5 out of 5 stars.

The writing, acting, directing and especially the score were superb, IMO.

Much more action than the last movie, a quicker pace too.

And the last line of the movie ROCKED..."Why don't you get some rest...you look tired." Perfect way to go out of the movie!!

3. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw this tonight it was ok I was totally lost cause I didn't see the first one but I have to say Matt was hot and I liked the Russian dude that killed his girlfriend he was hot too ! 3 out of 5 hottie stars ! :banana:

4. Jmarie

Jmarie Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I loved the movie..I give it 5 out of 5 :banana: Matt was so hot in this movie..Oh my god..But there is one thing I didn't like about the movie was that the camera needed to stay still for some of the car chases made me sick but I would so go back and see it again..Loved it..