The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

For the coal miners and soybean farmers?
The global bedwetting greenies are to blame for the decline of coal and nuclear energy

As for farmers they are an example of what the world will look like when china has complete control

Australia and canada have had similar unpleasant experiences with the CCP and trump is not president of those countries

"...lefty infiltrators might have been responsible for things getting out of hand on 1/6 is plausible.
Your denial of that, marks you as the partisan zealot,......"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Plausible"? Plausible is now the standard?
You know, Jewish Space Laser Aliens could be plausible too. Homosexual Oathkeepers could be plausible too.
Son, you still are trying too hard.
You need to come up with a little more rigorous standard to ride into battle with....than "plausible".

You've got one very questionably left-leaning arrestee......vs....495 who have been charged so far. None, zero, nada, zilch.....claiming to be ANTIFA or BLM.
Or charged as such.
Your odds look....not "plausible".....they look overwhelmingly silly.

And too, they are corralling them at a rate averaging 3 a day.
"Knock, knock, FBI. Please open the door. We need to ask you some questions."
----------------------------------------------------

"He wanted to put political pressure on Congress to not certify a fraudulent vote count. Hardly the stuff of nightmares."
See above, about "trying too hard".
You see, poster Correll, "political pressure" does not....does not....include beating the crap out of uniform police officers (injuring about 140); does not, include spearing uniformed officers with Blue Lives Matter flagpoles; does not....does not....include spraying a uniformed officer in the face with hi-grade MACE.

Gee, do you really need some anonymous moke on the internet to school you in such?
You are morphing into Lil' Bripat's doppleganger.
Don't do that. It's a poor look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".....but all those fraudulent ballots ya'll flooded the election with makes that impossible, doesn't it?"

Well no, poster 'freyasman' it wouldn't be impossible at all.
Not if.......
Not if you could prove there really were thousands (millions?) of these flooding ballots.

I'm mildly sure you understand that the burden of proof lies with you.
The elections were all certified. Precinct after precinct. County after county. State after state.
So, whatcha got that will negate all those the certifications?
"Flooded" ballots should be easy for you to find and name and bring to authorities.

How's that workin' out for you?

Show or go.

It works that way in adult poker, too.
I'm also mildly sure, you should know that.
You want to talk poker?

Okay, when the dealer hides his hands and the deck while dealing, I don't need to see him bottom deal..... the hiding is all the proof I need to know he's cheating.

You guys and your bullshit outrage at being called out for cheating......(smh).
You're not fooling anyone.

"Okay, when the dealer hides his hands and the deck while dealing,"

OK, we get it.
Your hand got called......and you couldn't show.

So then.....you whine about it.

Don't do that poster 'freyasman'.
It's not a good look for you.

You wanna be a hero?
Or just to be taken seriously?
Then show your proof.
And quit your whining.

Duh!

"Okay, when the dealer hides his hands and the deck while dealing,"

OK, we get it.
Your hand got called......and you couldn't show.

So then.....you whine about it.

Don't do that poster 'freyasman'.
It's not a good look for you.

You wanna be a hero?
Or just to be taken seriously?
Then show your proof.
And quit your whining.

Duh!
The fact that they ran out the witnesses, covered windows, and stopped counting so they could get rid of the observers before they suddenly got all the votes they needed to steal it, is the proof.

Look, I know you're never going to acknowledge it..... you lack the integrity necessary.

So quit wasting my time.

Okay, when the dealer hides his hands and the deck while dealing, I don't need to see him bottom deal..... the hiding is all the proof I need to know he's cheating.
Sounds like Grandpa Simpson calling out this week's villain on Matlock.
Says the guy who thinks Biden sounds like a good choice for any public office, let alone potus.

Uh huh....
Thats quite the leap you are willing to make there. From that half truth to 100s of 1000s of fake votes only for Biden. Or is it millions? Hard to tell, as there isn't a shred of evidence of this. You can just kind of make it up as you go.

But, I believe that he said them.
Ok

If you choose to believe that liars in the lib media are telling the truth now thats your privilege

But I wont fall for their claims unless they have proof

and in this case they dont

"You are NOT engaging in from Barr’s lips to your ears.."

Yupper, you are right.
William Barr did not call me up and make those statements.

But, I believe that he said them.
He hasn't denied them.

That's sort of how it works for those of us who cannot be everywhere all the time always.
We sorta kinda hafta rely on folks who were there when we weren't.

Think of the Gettysburg Address.
Do you think Lincoln actually stood on that stage and said those words?
Did you hear them?

Or, are you relying on what someone else said he said.

That's the way the written word ....communication.....journalism ...works, poster Mac.

At least it does for those of us who cannot be everywhere, all the time, always.

Your mileage may vary
The lib media has zero credibility

Particularly when the subject is trump

If they do not have audio or video evidence to back up what they claim then they have nuthin’

"If they do not have audio or video evidence to back up what they claim then they have nuthin’"

Ummm, poster Mac7, I regret if I haven't been clear.
These books so recently in the news had...as a foundational part of their exposition .....face2face interviews with Don Trump at his Mar-A-Lago home. He's hosted a couple dozen reporters who have been working on at least 17 books. 17! Which means there are more books coming (including from Kelly Ann Conway and Jared Kushner).....which means you will be reading a bag full of accounts of what Don Trump said and who he said it to.

You may be skeptical of the "lib media".....whatever and whoever that may be......but if Don Trump said it, to an author/reporter, and it is on tape.....well, you can wish to walk it back all you want, but............

Asked: "What personal assets?"
Response: "He thinks for himself."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And therein lies an apparent problem.
Don Trump is notorious for not reading his daily intelligence briefing, for not listening when he is briefed, for a short attention span, for 'flying-by-his pant seat.'

America is a big, diverse, complex place.......as is our world. As are our relationships with that world. Nobody knows all about everything. Being receptive to the knowledge of more experienced people, being willing to listen to experts, to take advice.........on matters that one has little knowledge or experience in, well, I for one, would argue that is not a bad thing.

And Don Trump, seemingly, is notably lacking in his ability or willingness to listen to experienced advice. Maybe multiple bankruptcies, failed businesses, destroyed marriages......well, maybe those are clues to his effectiveness in 'thinking for himself'?

Forum List

Back