The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

Pretty sure the TEA party was erected because McCain lost, not because Obama has been saying means things to the public. I have never seen OBama say the TEA party hates him because he's black. In fact, if you paid attention at all, you'd probably notice that Obama tends to distance himself from the racecard.

Good point, while every person with an IQ over 4 knows the baggers hate the prez because he is Black (the proof is simple, he has governed practically to the right of Ike, Nixon and Reagan combined, therefore criticizing him from the right as opposed to from the left is pure racism)...

This is not a debate, we know why old, fat, stupid, white, pants wetting scared baggers hate the Black President.

(the proof is simple, he has governed practically to the right of Ike, Nixon and Reagan combined,

Dude, that is some strong shit you're smokin', where can I get some?

Pretty sure the TEA party was erected because McCain lost, not because Obama has been saying means things to the public. I have never seen OBama say the TEA party hates him because he's black. In fact, if you paid attention at all, you'd probably notice that Obama tends to distance himself from the racecard.

Good point, while every person with an IQ over 4 knows the baggers hate the prez because he is Black (the proof is simple, he has governed practically to the right of Ike, Nixon and Reagan combined, therefore criticizing him from the right as opposed to from the left is pure racism)...

This is not a debate, we know why old, fat, stupid, white, pants wetting scared baggers hate the Black President.
I'll take "How Far to the Bat-Shit-Crazy Left Do You Have To Be To Believe Obama Is On The Right" for $800, Alex.

(the proof is simple, he has governed practically to the right of Ike, Nixon and Reagan combined,

ACA - heritage foundation

go ahead name me an agenda he has that doesnt fit into my category of previously supported by conz, or for that matter, currently supported by the conz who have a brain

face it, you hate him cuz he is Black

go ahead name me an agenda he has that doesnt fit into my category of previously supported by conz, or for that matter, currently supported by the conz who have a brain

:lmao:

So intellectually bankrupt, your only play is the race card.

Then why do you support him with unflinching lust?

For crap's sake:

Third grade grammar pop quiz (5 points total):

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

1. What is the antecedent of that in the first sentence? (2 points)

2. What is the antecedent of that in the second sentence? (3 points)

:rolleyes:

Your question exposes you as a very ignorant person....

You really have no clue what the progressive community thinks of Obama, but that is because we are adults, we NEVER support blindly and just about every single one of us has huge problems with Obama...huge and many

But, compared to ANY BAGGER and MOST republicans and ALL republiklans (There is a difference) he is by far the better choice.

This whole politics deal is confusing to baggers, because you only believe what you are told to believe.

Our society is completely fucked up by the two party system, the capitalism you think is so important only exists in the hands of a few, the rest of us YOU are slaves to that system.

Do you really want to hear an answer to that question ?

The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

The people that built businesses also paid taxes for the roads and schools, as did their parents and grandparents before them who worked for a living. What have the recipient class paid into and built? Nothing. It's pathetic that the left are still clinging to this ignorance.

I only hate his white, Commie failure half.
I want to smoke weed with his black half.

The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

The people that built businesses also paid taxes for the roads and schools, as did their parents and grandparents before them who worked for a living. What have the recipient class paid into and built? Nothing. It's pathetic that the left are still clinging to this ignorance.

So, in his same speech he should have said....O.K. so, we all do it together...so you 47% that pay no federal income tax....you're gonna get to help.

I'd like to see those cheers !

You really have no clue what the progressive community thinks of Obama, but that is because we are adults, we NEVER support blindly and just about every single one of us has huge problems with Obama...huge and many

You seem to be much more worried about the other side than your own, what with a name like yours. But i'm curious: if you don't support Obama, what don't you like about him? How extreme right wing he is?

But, compared to ANY BAGGER and MOST republicans and ALL republiklans (There is a difference) he is by far the better choice.

Your opinion. He is the most left wing candidate we've had since Carter.

This whole politics deal is confusing to baggers, because you only believe what you are told to believe.

Who's a bagger? Certainly not me. What is a bagger anyway?

Our society is completely fucked up by the two party system, the capitalism you think is so important only exists in the hands of a few, the rest of us YOU are slaves to that system.

I'd be much happier being a valued and well compensated employee for the large company that i work for while acheiving a sense of accomplishment and self worth en route to providing for my family and making my own decisions as a person, husband and father... than working for a government that will give me what they deem necessary when they deem necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back