The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

What did he mean when he said "I'd look at raising the capital gains tax, for purposes of fairness", even after he was told that a higher rate in the past has raised less revenue and a lower rate raised more revenue for the government?

Obama's Capital Gains Tax "Fairness" - YouTube

Because he "was told" that - it must be true?

You want a President that believes whatever he's told?

Who told him that?

He was told that based on history.
Does Obama believe in history?

What it did was show independents that Obama is a liar.
You're not an independent so how would you know.

Because I don't live in a cave.

We have a thread out there that has link after link showing how obama is losing them.

Now, you tell me if Obama kept his promise to rise above "politics as ususal".

Oh, there's a "thread out there" - very good argument! Now I see why you're easily led.

What did he mean when he said "I'd look at raising the capital gains tax, for purposes of fairness", even after he was told that a higher rate in the past has raised less revenue and a lower rate raised more revenue for the government?

Who told him that?

By some disembodied voice using non-existent facts?

Who told him that?

Sure.

He didn't listen when he was told most people didn't (and still don't) like the ACA.

No.

Why would he change now.

Teleprompter
Teleprompter
Don't be shy
Give me another
Big Fat Lie

You're not an independent so how would you know.

We have a thread out there that has link after link showing how obama is losing them.

Oh, there's a "thread out there" - very good argument! Now I see why you're easily led.

I started the thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234058-obama-losing-independents.html

But, I'll let you check for yourself after you've pulled your head out of your ass.

What did he mean when he said, "When you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody"?

Obama-Spread the wealth around - YouTube

Ompah and many of the rest of the Libtards have several threads going where they are trying to support Obama's argument that people who have businesses didn't build that, and in fact, it was built by the village peoples.

What does the word "that" refer to?

The antecedent of 'that' was the businesses which 'you' people 'got.'.

I don't imagine they covered grammar in Detroit City Schools.

Ompah and many of the rest of the Libtards have several threads going where they are trying to support Obama's argument that people who have businesses didn't build that, and in fact, it was built by the village peoples.

That wouldn't be consistent with the point of his statement, which he makes explicit by saying "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

That wouldn't be consistent with the point of his statement, which he makes explicit by saying "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Sure it is, and it is consistent with your days worth of posts to defend Obama's positon that if somebody owns a successful business, he didn't build it. The village peoples built it.

Embrace your inner community organizer and just admit it.

I started the thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234058-obama-losing-independents.html

But, I'll let you check for yourself after you've pulled your head out of your ass.
Wow you started a thread it must be true.

Who told him that?

Only the history that Obama was taught by his parents, Grandparents, Frank Marshal Davis, The wrong Reverend Wright, and a myriad of College professors that told him that the United States was inherently evil, and history had to be changed, shaped, revised in thier image.

Who told him that?

Only the history that Obama was taught by his parents, Grandparents, Frank Marshal Davis, The wrong Reverend Wright, and a myriad of College professors that told him that the United States was inherently evil, and history had to be changed, shaped, revised in thier image.
And the only "history" you know is the lies from your MessiahRushie that filled your "skull full of mush" and taught you that anyone who stands up to the lies CON$ervoFascists use to destroy this great country from within must be evil.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: * I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this.* I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide.* It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

And the only "history" you know is the lies from your MessiahRushie that filled your "skull full of mush" and taught you that anyone who stands up to the lies CON$ervoFascists use to destroy this great country from within must be evil.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: * I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this.* I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide.* It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Who cares what Rush says ?

If you like Rush, great...keep it to yourself.

March 22, 2010

Who cares what Rush says ?

If you like Rush, great...keep it to yourself.

Edith is obscessed with Limabugh...wants to have his baby.:lol:

Obama stepped in it BIG TIME...poor thing

Snip:

Owners of area firms offer examples of government making their jobs harder.

THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

Eleven Southern California business owners met this week with Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential candidate, at a Costa Mesa manufacturing plant. On the wall behind Mr. Romney's chair hung a large banner that read, "We did build it!" – with "did" underlined for emphasis.

The banner underscored how out of touch President Barack Obama seems with what makes the American economy work. The business owners echoed the ire of those nationwide who do understand what makes the American economy work. Their words Monday in Costa Mesa directly refuted the president's now-infamous campaign utterance of last week: "If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Eleven Southern California business owners and executives met with Gov. Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, at a small business round table hosted by Jim Burra, president of Endural LLC in Costa Mesa on Monday.

Mr. Obama appears to sincerely believe government is required for businesses to flourish. Consequently, he demands that more of their profits – and even of their sales – be transferred to the government in taxes. As business owners meeting with his Republican opponent illustrated, the president is wrong.

The owners who met at Endural LLC in Costa Mesa took turns detailing for Mr. Romney what doesn't work. They itemized the Obama administration's regulations and taxes.

The CEO of Irvine's Endologix described how his not-yet-profitable 400-employee medical-device firm nevertheless faces a 2.3-percent tax in 2013 under the Affordable Care Act, basically, a $1 million obligation. The tax is based on sales, not profits, as are most business taxes. It is likely to cost his company 50 jobs.

The president of 200-employee Ace Clearwater Enterprises manufacturing in Torrance, founded by her grandfather, said taxes put companies like hers at a 20-percent cost disadvantage in nine major trading-partner countries. Her S-corporation passes profits through to its owners to be taxed as individual income, the type the president wants to raise Jan. 1.

all of it here
Editorial: Business owners make case to Romney | business, president, taxes - Opinion - The Orange County Register

Wow. A non-sequitor cut&paster. Typical sheeple.

Pssst! Those are the people who create jobs. Obama pisses them off at his peril.

Who told him that?

Only if he gets to rewrite it.

Forum List

Back