The bizarre liberal ideology

I would rather have a group of elected leaders who's job is to serve the general welfare of the public make those decisions over a money/profit motivated private entity. Although there is corruption in the government it still exists to serve us, by leaders elected by us, with a structure that provides representation from all areas of our nation and a system of checks and balances.
Bwahahahaha...maybe if we were living in the colonial days. We've only seen a small percentage of Republican representatives actually "serve" the public and we've only seen an extremely small handful of Democrat representatives actually "serve" the public.
as flawed as it is, it's better than any other option out there

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com
An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.
Do you really believe my position is based off of one liberal? Barack Obama (worth tens of millions of dollars) bloviates about "wealth inequality" as well. Likewise Hitlery Clinton. George Soros. And on and on and on and on...
You really do not get it.

So you're saying someone has to be poor to talk about wealth inequality?

Even for you, that's 'effin retarded.
So you're saying you are so insanely stupid that you don't see the glaring insanity of a man making $26 million per movie (which equates to $1 million per line) crying about "wealth inequality"?!? :uhh:

I would say that even for you, that's 'effin retarded except that there appears to be no end to your stupidity.
You can have money and still think inequality is wrong. Are you so thick that you cannot understand this?

I would rather have a group of elected leaders who's job is to serve the general welfare of the public make those decisions over a money/profit motivated private entity. Although there is corruption in the government it still exists to serve us, by leaders elected by us, with a structure that provides representation from all areas of our nation and a system of checks and balances.
Bwahahahaha...maybe if we were living in the colonial days. We've only seen a small percentage of Republican representatives actually "serve" the public and we've only seen an extremely small handful of Democrat representatives actually "serve" the public.
No, really, it's not. Because the true free market is completely flawless. You know why? Choice. Options. If Acme Inc. is full of unethical criminals, I can choose not to do business with them. When unethical criminals like Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton occupy Washington - they impact my life and I can't choose to not let them. They operate at the barrel of a gun. The free market does not.

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com

Should have left his ass on Mars.

So you're saying you are so insanely stupid that you don't see the glaring insanity of a man making $26 million per movie (which equates to $1 million per line) crying about "wealth inequality"?!? :uhh:

I would say that even for you, that's 'effin retarded except that there appears to be no end to your stupidity.
You can have money and still think inequality is wrong. Are you so thick that you cannot understand this?
No, really, you can't. Because if you thought it was wrong - you would give all of your money to those in low or no income situations. Are you so stupid that you cannot understand this or are you such a partisan hack that you have to pretend like this is too difficult to understand?

No, really, it's not. Because the true free market is completely flawless. You know why? Choice. Options. If Acme Inc. is full of unethical criminals, I can choose not to do business with them. When unethical criminals like Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton occupy Washington - they impact my life and I can't choose to not let them. They operate at the barrel of a gun. The free market does not.
That's America man, if you don't like it then you should consider changing your name and moving into Onyxs anarchy camp. A true free market never has and never will exist. Corruption exist in government, that is true, but it also exists in business. At least in government there are elections and checks n balances.

'Borne' is anti-gun? ROFLOL!

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...
Yeah.....there is no end to a liberals hypocrisy.

Are you implying that wealth inequality doesn't exist?

That is isn't a drag on economies?

Or are you just angry that a rich person is talking about it?
sounds like envy... Lol

No, really, you can't. Because if you thought it was wrong - you would give all of your money to those in low or no income situations. Are you so stupid that you cannot understand this or are you such a partisan hack that you have to pretend like this is too difficult to understand?
And in doing so one would do nothing to fix the systemic problem that exists.

Damen and people like him use their voice and power to promote the ideology they believe in. To support officials they feel will institute change where they feel there should be change. If he feels that wealth inequality is a problem then he will likely push for somebody that will vote for higher taxes on the top earners. If this happens then I don't imagine he would have a problem with it. He does a ton of personal charity work. Giving away all his money is a cop out proposal on your part and you know it.

Damen and people like him use their voice and power to promote the ideology they believe in. To support officials they feel will institute change where they feel there should be change. If he feels that wealth inequality is a problem then he will likely push for somebody that will vote for higher taxes on the top earners. If this happens then I don't imagine he would have a problem with it. He does a ton of personal charity work. Giving away all his money is a cop out proposal on your part and you know it.
Complaining about wealth inequality? Sounds like envy…:itsok:

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...

sounds like envy... Lol
On whose part?

There is no such thing as "wealth inequality". There is "talent inequality" and there is "effort inequality". But there is no "wealth inequality".

You are definitely some sort of mix between ignorant and crazy.

No one in their right mind can make it to be a thinking adult and believe such nonsense.

This is how the REAL WORLD works - if you are born into poor family odds are strong(~60%) you will remain poor. If you are born into wealth, odds are strong that you stay wealthy.

Only 15% of those born into poor family will make it into top two quintiles, conversely being born into top 5th gives you over 60% chance to stay there.

chart_1.png

Does it take hard work and talent to be born in the right country, to the right circumstance? To be tall or good looking?

Some of success is conscious effort and hard work, but a lot is just playing the hand you are dealt.

Last edited:

sounds like envy... Lol
On whose part?
You sound very envious, are you angry in that way?

sounds like envy... Lol
On whose part?
Whom would I envy?

If I !ade reference to the NBA would you assume that I am a dwarf?

sounds like envy... Lol
On whose part?
Whom would I envy?

If I !ade reference to the NBA would you assume that I am a dwarf?
Anyone that would believe there is such a thing as wealth inequality, must be envious. Being envious get you nowhere in life…:itsok:

It's not a partisan problem it's an economic one. Go educate yourself

There is no such thing as wealth inequality, The disease is called envy… :itsok:

There is no such thing as wealth inequality, The disease is called envy… :itsok:
Wealth inequality isn't a made up thing it is a reference to statistical facts. In economics wealth, ownership and cash flow is easily measured and the manner in which the system operates has an effect on our nation and the world. Again, this isn't partisan it is intellectual

"All communities divide themselves into the few and the many. The first are the rich and well born, the other the mass of the people."
Alexander Hamilton 1787
Some Americans have been trying to fix this inequality since Hamilton spoke those words to the Constitution convention in 1787. Some progress in equality has been made. including not electing Hamilton president.

Anyone that would believe there is such a thing as wealth inequality, must be envious.

:slap:...wealth inequality is a FACT, to believe in it, is to believe in FACTS. Yes there actually is a difference in wealth in the world, it can measured, compared and effected by policies and market conditions.

What is it with conservatives and constantly sounding like they write from insane asylums circa 1950s?

Forum List

Back