The biggest mistakes sorry democrats will make this fall.....again and again

What democrats need more than anything this Nov. is VOTER TURN OUT. And sadly as with Hillary and most democrats that aren't black....they completely take the black vote for granted and yet, its the black population that is under served and untapped. Mississippi is a prime example as was Bush jr..who took advantage of black church leaders in his last campaign to get a second term, that benefited exclusively with black voter turnout. By believing that small town whites from these hick towns will some how rally, if you only addressed their issues and concerns, that somehow they're gonna give up their white privilege love card for Trump and vote for dems, is self suicide.

All around this nation there are under served black communities desperate for leadership from Washington and time after time again, they're are ignored and marginalized to last minute campaign tactics, such as drive by campaign rallies that last a hot minute in some well served gov. subsidized church, where conservative blacks attend. Never do they appear interested in the surrounding black communities in which these church thrive. Where I live, President Obama was the ONLY PERSON TO GRACE MY PART OF TOWN AND REACH OUT TO MY COMMUNITY...and that was 9 years ago. To date, all my community, the black community receives are posters and people passing out campaign pamphlets...not town halls, no means to address our concerns....AND ITS BECAUSE OF THIS CONSTANT NEGLECT OF black voters, I am predicting a democrat marginal LOSS.

It is with great urgency that democrats tap into black areas and earn black votes. You can not thrive on white votes alone and this notion that small town white america is a vestige of hope for democrats is pure nonsense. THERE IS NOT ONE WHITE CONCERN, THAT THE REST OF US DOES NOT PARTAKE OR EXPERIENCE, NOT ONE!!

A friendly question here. Why do black communities need “leadership from Washington”?

And yes blacks are ignored. It’s because blacks block vote for Democrsts no matter how bad they suffer under them. The Democrats laugh about it I’m sure.

Why is it that you want black people to vote for the very Party that enslaved and fought to keep black people slaves? Don't give me the shit that there was a flip-flop in ideology either. Even today, you are pointing out how the Democrats are forsaking the blacks, and you STILL, like a moron, want blacks to vote Democrat. Begezzus H Christo, wake the fuck up, realize that blacks are doing so much better under Republicans and President Trump, and pull your head out of your ass...

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
The white unemployment rate is 3.7 percent. The black-white gap in hiring and pay has existed for decades, with the black unemployment rate typically more than double that of whites. But the gap has narrowed slightly to 1.85 times higher unemployment for blacks instead of 2 times as much.
The Washington Compost, owned by mega billionaire, liberal, Jeff Bezos, cant be lying now can he?
If what you say is true, can you answer why is the Republican Party, the nation over, ACTIVELY seeking to discourage the black vote in word and in deed?
No republican has ever and I mean ever gotten into a position of power, without oppressing and disenfranchising minority voters and that is fact!! With all this so called good news, you'd think they'd try to run on that alone...but they know its a bunch of shit, that's why they continue this mantra' of suppression and deception.
Was it the Republicans back before the Civil War that were oppressing the minority voters, or the Democrats? Please enlighten US with your history?

One of the biggest mistakes in history as far as I can see it, is the fact you were not flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet and you remain a fugitive from natural selection.

Rather than remain loyal to the party that ended slavery, and actually pushed for civil right laws that enforced the equal application of rights to black people, the black community traded their freedom and independence for a diseased pig in a rusty pen from LBJ.

Another serious mistake.

Dude, if you were truly interested in historical facts, you would find it was the democratic party, to date, that have enacted laws and morays for all the nation to follow and thrive...from fair housing to environmental laws. I would not trade my legacy of democratic preference to that of conservative ideology for anything in the world.

Fair housing laws are unconstitutional.

A disturbing post....this is the kind of post we saw from our two former members who attacked an abortion clinic in Colorado and the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C.

LOL...

You'd never see me do anything in get in the way of a leftist whore that wanted to exterminate their parasitic offspring.

You bed wetters are the ones who hate jews.

Did guano actually go forward with his insanity and act on it? You libturds are so consumed with hate I'm surprised you haven't blown up a lot more shit or shot a lot more people. Good thing your programmers installed Hoplophobia in whatever orifice functions as your "minds".

The disturbing thing is that you're completely ignorant of the fact that it's you bed wetters that have a monopoly on political violence and terrorism.

Dude, if you were truly interested in historical facts, you would find it was the democratic party, to date, that have enacted laws and morays for all the nation to follow and thrive...from fair housing to environmental laws. I would not trade my legacy of democratic preference to that of conservative ideology for anything in the world.

Dude,

I know more about US History from the 1800's on, than you know collectively, about everything, because you can not possibly "know" ANYTHING.

You lack a frontal lobe.

You believe in shit, but you can't "know" anything in any better capacity than a machine that gets switched off regularly. You really do need to be wiped clean, re-formatted and properly constructed so that you have the ability to think, then you will have the capacity for thinking.

Anyone who rejects independence and freedom in exchange for servitude under a nanny state is a slave, a chain you proudly wear obviously and you have just proved beyond a doubt that when I assert you are a mindless, complete blithering imbecile, I can not possibly be more on target. I wish the African warlords who captured the pieces of shit who's genetic garbage you carry, had sold them to arabs instead. If you didn't exist the collective intellect of humanity would be a degree better.

One of the biggest mistakes in history as far as I can see it, is the fact you were not flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet and you remain a fugitive from natural selection.

Rather than remain loyal to the party that ended slavery, and actually pushed for civil right laws that enforced the equal application of rights to black people, the black community traded their freedom and independence for a diseased pig in a rusty pen from LBJ.

Another serious mistake.

Is that all ya got...bye felicia

Another serious mistake.

Is that all ya got...bye felicia
Any reason why you didn't answer my question about the Republicans before the Civil War? You did say No republican ever..

What democrats need more than anything this Nov. is VOTER TURN OUT. And sadly as with Hillary and most democrats that aren't black....they completely take the black vote for granted and yet, its the black population that is under served and untapped. Mississippi is a prime example as was Bush jr..who took advantage of black church leaders in his last campaign to get a second term, that benefited exclusively with black voter turnout. By believing that small town whites from these hick towns will some how rally, if you only addressed their issues and concerns, that somehow they're gonna give up their white privilege love card for Trump and vote for dems, is self suicide.

All around this nation there are under served black communities desperate for leadership from Washington and time after time again, they're are ignored and marginalized to last minute campaign tactics, such as drive by campaign rallies that last a hot minute in some well served gov. subsidized church, where conservative blacks attend. Never do they appear interested in the surrounding black communities in which these church thrive. Where I live, President Obama was the ONLY PERSON TO GRACE MY PART OF TOWN AND REACH OUT TO MY COMMUNITY...and that was 9 years ago. To date, all my community, the black community receives are posters and people passing out campaign pamphlets...not town halls, no means to address our concerns....AND ITS BECAUSE OF THIS CONSTANT NEGLECT OF black voters, I am predicting a democrat marginal LOSS.

It is with great urgency that democrats tap into black areas and earn black votes. You can not thrive on white votes alone and this notion that small town white america is a vestige of hope for democrats is pure nonsense. THERE IS NOT ONE WHITE CONCERN, THAT THE REST OF US DOES NOT PARTAKE OR EXPERIENCE, NOT ONE!!
Why is it that you want black people to vote for the very Party that enslaved and fought to keep black people slaves? Don't give me the shit that there was a flip-flop in ideology either. Even today, you are pointing out how the Democrats are forsaking the blacks, and you STILL, like a moron, want blacks to vote Democrat. Begezzus H Christo, wake the fuck up, realize that blacks are doing so much better under Republicans and President Trump, and pull your head out of your ass...

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
The white unemployment rate is 3.7 percent. The black-white gap in hiring and pay has existed for decades, with the black unemployment rate typically more than double that of whites. But the gap has narrowed slightly to 1.85 times higher unemployment for blacks instead of 2 times as much.
The Washington Compost, owned by mega billionaire, liberal, Jeff Bezos, cant be lying now can he?

How can a capitalist racketeer be "Liberal?"

Forum List

Back