The Beto Freak Show, Eating Dirt Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This guy is psycho.

2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke ate dirt after losing his Senate race against incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, last year.

The revelation comes in a lengthy Washington Post report which divulged new details on the road trip the former congressman took after his defeat in the midterm elections and the ensuing “funk.”

During a January stop in New Mexico which did not make it into his blog, O’Rourke, 46, ate the local dirt, which the report said is believed to have “regenerative powers.”

He also brought some of this New Mexican dirt home to his family to eat.

Beto O'Rourke ate dirt after losing to Ted Cruz

Homemade Mud pies for desert!

This guy is psycho.

2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke ate dirt after losing his Senate race against incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, last year.

The revelation comes in a lengthy Washington Post report which divulged new details on the road trip the former congressman took after his defeat in the midterm elections and the ensuing “funk.”

During a January stop in New Mexico which did not make it into his blog, O’Rourke, 46, ate the local dirt, which the report said is believed to have “regenerative powers.”

Careful if he offers you an avocado.

Beto O’Rourke Allegedly Pranked His Wife With Baby Poop

This guy is psycho.

Nom nom nom ...

I dunno...I made my brother eat one of my mud cookies when we were half formed humans made of 89% brat.

I don't think be ever recovered.

This guy is psycho.

OMG...I would flatten the top of that maniacs head for him.

This guy is psycho.

OMG...I would flatten the top of that maniacs head for him.

I get the impression that's already been done, quite a few times. Now it could have been from the skateboarding, but it's probably a few more.

Last edited:
This guy is psycho.

I have a suggestion for what he can eat after he loses the next election.

How can anyone take this lunatic seriously? Anyone else see the sick story he wrote about killing children by running over them with his car?

Forum List

Back