The best way to stop Terrorism?

Relay said:
I belive that US retalation will give them even more excuses to attack Europe and USA.

i belive that if europe a thousand years ago had not attempted to wipe out the middle east the US would not have to clean up the mess you describe...further.....terrorist attacks on european soil were occuring prior to 9/11

I think we could stop terrorism by capturing Osama, converting him to Christianity, making him Pat Robertson's co-host and allowing him a new opportunity with the 700 club. That'd do it!

OR.................................

We could park a ballistic capable nuclear submaring, anywhere within a half a globe of Iran. Call them on the telly, advise them to use all their influence to stop the shananigans or in 24 hours we will make Tehran a parking lot. Then.....DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Japanese if this method works!

Next you crank the boat, position it to fire on North Korea, call the little fagget Il and make the same request.

Relay said:
I heard these arguments soo many times, and i wonder why you think in that way. By attack countries you really think people will love you and your country? can you give any example there that happend?
Okay over to the issue topic whatever.

I never said these terrorist seeks peace but what triggers people to be terrorist. And on the wider scale this can also be seen as more or less desperate way to keep its world power status who seem to be declining.

What triggers people to become terrorists is lack of freedom, coupled with propaganda spewed by rich Saudis, Jordanians, Syrians, Egyptians, etc like Bin Laden who grew up rich and could have done anything he wanted to do with his money but instead CHOSE to hate Israel and America and other free countries, set up terror training camps and brainwash people to foolishly fly jet air craft into buildings and take the lives of 3000 innocent people.
The way to stop the terrorists now is to kill them, the way to stop future terrorists is to help promote strong democracies that lift all Muslims out of poverty and out of ignorance, give them a stake in their own countries and governments without the threat of dictatorships and with a real free press so they get the real truth instead of lies to take away their relentless and unfounded hatred of Israel and the U.S. They become happy, loving, sophisticated world citizens (people).

dmp said:
When the USA and Other freedom-loving people kill ENOUGH of the parents, and at times, their kids, Islamic Terror groups will cease their ability and desire to attack innocents.

Really? I think it is a sure way to breed more terrorists.

Bonnie said:
The way to stop the terrorists now is to kill them, the way to stop future terrorists is to help promote strong democracies that lift all Muslims out of poverty and out of ignorance, give them a stake in their own countries and governments without the threat of dictatorships and with a real free press so they get the real truth instead of lies to take away their relentless and unfounded hatred of Israel and the U.S. They become happy, loving, sophisticated world citizens (people).

Unfortunately you are looking through Western-tinted glasses...

Bonnie

What triggers people to become terrorists is lack of freedom, coupled with propaganda spewed by rich Saudis, Jordanians, Syrians, Egyptians, etc like Bin Laden who grew up rich and could have done anything he wanted to do with his money but instead CHOSE to hate Israel and America and other free countries, set up terror training camps and brainwash people to foolishly fly jet air craft into buildings and take the lives of 3000 innocent people.
Okay define what is freedom? Is freedom the western way of freedom?

The way to stop the terrorists now is to kill them, the way to stop future terrorists is to help promote strong democracies that lift all Muslims out of poverty and out of ignorance, give them a stake in their own countries and governments without the threat of dictatorships and with a real free press so they get the real truth instead of lies to take away their relentless and unfounded hatred of Israel and the U.S.
So you think it is poverty who cause them to hate the western world. Wasnt Muhammed Atta one of the pilots who flew a plane into WTC a educated person who lived in the West for years, before he hijacked the plane together with his companions to commit this horrible actions?
Do you think Bin laden is an uneducated fool when he built his AL Quaida?
I heard some moderate Muslims even questioning if they was Muslim at all or at least true muslims. And if poverty is to blame for the breed of potential terrorist, USA would be in big deep trouble with all the poor people who live there today. I dont belive in killing and attacking countries in the aim to spread democracy. Look at Iraq i dont think it was successfull even if they trying to made you to think so.

And Bonnie i thought women, i suppose you are one would be more peaceful than this thread have showed.

Relay said:
And Bonnie i thought women, i suppose you are one would be more peaceful than this thread have showed.

i know i don't have to speak for Bonnie..
But i suppose your stupid little statement above was suppose to mean something.

but here's my reply to you relay for it...

screw you.............................

peaceful enough for ya, ya little twerp....
:asshole: you :suck:

dmp said:
The more you allow your ass to be kicked, the more people will kick your ass.

The War on Islamic Terrorists will be won when we kill them all.

The above statements by dmp are all that needs to be said when it comes to terrorists and terrorism.

Terrorists are coward dogs. They intend to KILL everyone that they consider an infidel, and there is no negotiating this with them.

If you're a pacifist and want peace, they'll kill you anyway. If you're a combatant and fight back, they'll kill. Thing is, fighting back is the ony logical solution, because terrorism WILL NOT END until ALL the terrorists are DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

KILL THEM ALL!!!

Relay said:
Bonnie

So you think it is poverty who cause them to hate the western world. Wasnt Muhammed Atta one of the pilots who flew a plane into WTC a educated person who lived in the West for years, before he hijacked the plane together with his companions to commit this horrible actions?
I heard some moderate Muslims even questioning if they was Muslim at all or at least true muslims. And if poverty is to blame for the breed of potential terrorist, USA would be in big deep trouble with all the poor people who live there today. I dont belive in killing and attacking countries in the aim to spread democracy. Look at Iraq i dont think it was successfull even if they trying to made you to think so.

Freedom is whatever the PEOPLE decide the kind of government they want is, I thought that evident. I am peaceful unless someone threatens me or my family and my freedom. What part of free government free from dictatorship, in which all citizens have rights to earn money, get educated, have a free press, one that doesn't propagandize, and cut off womens heads because they wear lip gloss not a peaceful solution??? BTW I never suggested we the US continually bomb other countries into submission, but once Iraq is settled it will set an example for other countries to follow without war. Happy people do not want terrorism, free people do not want terrorism, educated people that love their families do not seek terrorism, propserous people that own businesses and are providing for their families do not seek terrorism..When people are happy and peaceful they wish the same for others. What part of that is not peaceful?????? And No I believe Bin Laden grew up a rich spoiled educated son of a bitch who was or is an inherantly evil megolomaniac that made a choice to corrupt those less educated and less fortunate than he.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Bonnie said:
Okay Dr Im open to your suggestions then???
Put on the glasses of dhimmitude. Good luck! :duh3: Seriously, that is the alternative.

Kathianne said:
Put on the glasses of dhimmitude. Good luck! :duh3: Seriously, that is the alternative.

Yes but I keep hoping the good Dr has something else we haven't considered yet...Hope springs eternal or is that hope springs stupidity?? LOL

Relay said:
Bonnie

Hey pal, I guess you just don't get it. Maybe you could give a listen to that Tears for Fears song "Everybody wants to rule the World." :poke:

Bonnie said:
Okay Dr Im open to your suggestions then???
Seriously. It scares me how many people just act like 'things would remain the same.' They really think somehow they would be exempt or what?

Kathianne said:
Seriously. It scares me how many people just act like 'things would remain the same.'They really think somehow they would be exempt or what?

Because they "understand" the terrorists the get a pass and only have to clean up the dead bodies??
I can't speak for others but If Im attacked Im going to fight with my last breath and take a few with me....:2guns:

Bonnie said:
Because they "understand" the terrorists the get a pass and only have to clean up the dead bodies??
I can't speak for others but If Im attacked Im going to fight with my last breath and take a few with me....:2guns:
You and I both!

Forum List

Back