The Best Tv Series You Ever Watched?

Andy Griffith is way up there. A feel good show, and for that it is excellent.
When I was a kid I sooooooooo loved Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Man I loved that show.

I know it's not a dramatic series but has been on the air for a very long time - Sunday Morning on CBS A great show with a lot of good information.

Upstairs. Downstairs (the 70's version)
The Man From UNCLE
Roots
All In The Family
The Rockford Files
NCIS

The Man From UNCLE
Roots
All In The Family
The Rockford Files
NCIS

I use to love Rockford Files, I was 9-15 years old when it was on.
When I have seen the show today two things happen...one nostalgia when seeing things that existed back then (such as those ridiculous ashtray stands everyone had in their living rooms)
f3d354e9d4a05e0eec0df599fd6fa6c1.jpg

As well as the horrendous clothing styles. The 1970's has got to be the indisputable decade of bad taste.
I mean - c'mon...men wore high heels...need I say more?

Shoes30.jpg

Andy Griffith is way up there. A feel good show, and for that it is excellent.
When I was a kid I sooooooooo loved Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Man I loved that show.

Never missed one,great shw,sunday night line up,wild kingdom,my favorite martian, Disney's show,and I dream of Genie.

1. Life Is Worth Living (anyone else old enough to remember that?)

2. Martin Kane, Private Eye. Simple sets; fine acting, artful stories

3. You'll Never Get Rich. I think Mel Brooks was one of the writers but they never really let him loose.

Start knocking the cob webs loose and many great show come to mind,Perry Mason,my three son,the beaver,Mister Ed was way cool.Andy Griffith show I still think was the best,its timesess.

The Man From UNCLE
Roots
All In The Family
The Rockford Files
NCIS

I use to love Rockford Files, I was 9-15 years old when it was on.
When I have seen the show today two things happen...one nostalgia when seeing things that existed back then (such as those ridiculous ashtray stands everyone had in their living rooms)
f3d354e9d4a05e0eec0df599fd6fa6c1.jpg

As well as the horrendous clothing styles. The 1970's has got to be the indisputable decade of bad taste.
I mean - c'mon...men wore high heels...need I say more?

Shoes30.jpg
I still have one of those smoked glass ashtrays somewhere, but not the stand.

And I once owned a pair of 6 inch heel, 4 inch platform boots. You could not walk in grass in those things!

Man you guys keep going so far into the past you are going to break the way back machine. Yes to the Rockford files. I loved the episodes that Isaac Hayes played in where he would always call Rockford "Rockfish". Man from Uncle with Ilya kuriacken if we are going to go that far back how about the Outer Limits and one of the last war shows, Combat. And of course the old Sunday night mainstay, Bonanza!

Man you guys keep going so far into the past you are going to break the way back machine.
Oh, I can go back farther than that.

How about The Avengers, esp. with Diana Rigg (of course).

Smart, stylish, plenty of droll humor, and often some really well-thought-out plots.

OK I feel bad that I didn't name my other favorites since I do love them too so here they all are. :) :) :)

Full House
Family Matters
Step By Step
Home Improvement
Reba
Saved By The Bell
Perfect Strangers
The Dinosaurs
7th Heaven
Walker: Texas Ranger
Everybody Loves Raymond
Baby Daddy
The Last Man Standing
Blue Bloods
I am adding one more to my list: The Glades. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

OK I feel bad that I didn't name my other favorites since I do love them too so here they all are. :) :) :)

Full House
Family Matters
Step By Step
Home Improvement
Reba
Saved By The Bell
Perfect Strangers
The Dinosaurs
7th Heaven
Walker: Texas Ranger
Everybody Loves Raymond
Baby Daddy
The Last Man Standing
Blue Bloods
I am adding one more to my list: The Glades. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I loved that show and was really sorry to see it cancelled.

^^^ I never watched the show when it was on, I am now ashamed to admit, but I saw the boy who is in the show, Uriah Shelton that is, in another project of his, the film of his named Lifted that is, and so I got the first two seasons of The Glades for Christmas and I am about to finish the first one. As soon as I can, I am going to get the rest. Could the lead actor have been any more of a babe!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Uriah always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

1. Breaking Bad

2. Mash

3. Nova

1. Wire
2. Jericho (loved the show)
3. Game of Thrones
4. Walking Dead
5. Rome
6. SOA
7. OZ
8. Sopranos