The Best Tv Series You Ever Watched?

#1 Watch Mr. Wizard ( with Don Herbert ) The early ones produced without commercials.

#2 Captain Kangaroo (early ones produced without commercials) best kids TV ever!

and a close tie between the Twilight Zone & Science Fiction Theater.

There are also random episodes of things such as Star Trek or Enterprise ( etc.... )
that are very good but for over-all quality, I'd say the above mentioned shows are the tops

and last but not least - Capital Critters, the mouse named Berkeley! Priceless!

OK I feel bad that I didn't name my other favorites since I do love them too so here they all are. :) :) :)

Full House
Family Matters
Step By Step
Home Improvement
Reba
Saved By The Bell
Perfect Strangers
The Dinosaurs
7th Heaven
Walker: Texas Ranger
Everybody Loves Raymond
Baby Daddy
The Last Man Standing
Blue Bloods

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

As a kid: The Munsters and The Adams Family
As a pre-teen: Mork and Mindy, All in The Family, and Columbo
As a teenager: Hill Street Blues, The A Team
As a college student: Saturday Night Live, Kato-chan Ken-chan ( Japan )
As an adult: The Sopranos, South Park, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Recent or current: True Detectives, House of Lies, Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Tosh.0 and Ridiculousness

1. Breaking Bad

2. Mash

3. Nova

I haven't seen the Breaking Bad.

But my list goes as:
The Wire, GoT, Americans (this show is awesome), Walking Dead (I am upset with the current season, but I still love the show), Seinfeld, Friends, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rome and Jericho (yes these last two only lasted 2 short seasons, but I loved those shows), Sons of Anarchy, Sopranos and Viking (one of my favs at the moment).

Okay, so I'm not an intellectual as so many here claim to be. I enjoy watching The Tube and there are a lot of shows I enjoy, not for just the entertainment value but sometimes learning new things and getting ideas for story telling.

As a writer, characters play an important role in my craft and I find myself interested in how they are created and what roles they play.

I like the deputy marshall in Justified.
Gibbs on NCIS is great
Always enjoy Castle
And am finding I like the role of Secretary of State on Madam Secretary.

Was it Living Color or SNL that did a spoof on Bobby Brown. He was wearing those parachute pants singing "Cant touch this" and got all tangled up in his pants. It was toooo funny. lol

Kung Fu
The Prisoner
Married: With Children

Can't think of the full name of the guy who played the lead on Kung Fu but he was the most wooden actor ever.
David Carradine

He was playing a Buddhist monk who had his emotions in complete control, so in essence you are saying he played his character perfectly. There was one show where he had to fight himself as a highly animated sinister alter ego, who was laughing as he did his evil deeds, the exact opposite of his stoic monk persona.

Forum List

Back