The Best Thing About the Verdict against Oberlin College

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The $33M award (maximum allowed by law) granted by the jury against the college for their fascist actions against the bakery is good, but the best thing is it tells lawyers for future cases that the citizens of America are sick and tired of Leftist actions and to take the cases and sue the hell out of the fascists.

Twitter

Same with the cases of so called conservatives getting banned off of social media companies don't have to put up with shit if they don't wanna...

Same with the cases of so called conservatives getting banned off of social media companies don't have to put up with shit if they don't wanna...
Our nation has lost its freedom and people like you do not realize it. The consolation is the decadent violence you guys bring. The blood and carnage and death is biblical. Live like you like and play musical chairs with the dwindling resources.

Our nation has lost its freedom and people like you do not realize it. The consolation is the decadent violence you guys bring. The blood and carnage and death is biblical. Live like you like and play musical chairs with the dwindling resources.
Both sides say we have lost our freedom- is this true?

Both sides say we have lost our freedom- is this true?
We never had the freedom in the first place.

I have no acts of violence in fact I am lucky to walk normally ..People have historically been banned in this nation and there is not a damn thing you can do about
it since companies have had the right to refuse service to anyone, and that is settled law..

it since companies have had the right to refuse service to anyone, and that is settled law.
Liar.

You know that's not true
Yeah you've never seen this sign in any business...
il_794xN.1612055797_86w0.jpg

But the college and the police had no record of prior complaints about racial profiling, the complaint said. Rather, local merchants suffered from students shoplifting, according to court papers, and a college publication had written about how shoplifting was a rite of passage.

Parents need to stop sending their children to liberal colleges. Colleges that consider theft a rite of passage will produce adults that believe stealing from another is an acceptable practice. We need to have a massive boycott of the schools that promote destroying anyone's livelihood on a whim, instead of providing the education parents paid for.
I assume parents are giving a boat load of money to these colleges for their children to be educated, not used for political gain. This is the parent's fault.

Steal from me, consider yourself lucky to just being arrested...

But the college and the police had no record of prior complaints about racial profiling, the complaint said. Rather, local merchants suffered from students shoplifting, according to court papers, and a college publication had written about how shoplifting was a rite of passage.

Parents need to stop sending their children to liberal colleges. Colleges that consider theft a rite of passage will produce adults that believe stealing from another is an acceptable practice. We need to have a massive boycott of the schools that promote destroying anyone's livelihood on a whim, instead of an education.
I assume parents are giving a boat load of money to these colleges for their children to be educated, not used for political gain. This is the parent's fault.

Steal from me, consider yourself lucky to just being arrested...
Colleges are just Fascist Seminary’s now.

I have no acts of violence in fact I am lucky to walk normally ..People have historically been banned in this nation and there is not a damn thing you can do about
it since companies have had the right to refuse service to anyone, and that is settled law..
I believed that righting the wrongs would make things much better. All that has happened is that you have replaced what you hated and have become like them. Only they are the real producers and you turned them into the suckers. To many games are played and have been played over the decades costing trillions of dollars to the consumer/taxpayer. Those resources are dwindling but the games continue and we are becoming a nation of tyranny on top of it.

Forum List

Back