India Imposes More Tariffs on the US

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's not a large amount but it's very targeted.

They're targeting some farmers and chemical manufacturing.

Which shows they're trying to hurt trump supporters the most.

I'm not a trump supporter.

Because I'm not a trump supporter I'm outraged that India is doing this. They are going after farmers who are already hurting from trump's tariff war. They are hurting Americans so they are hurting all of us and our nation.

trump has started a tariff war with several nations and it's not going to end well for the US.

The new jobs numbers for April had to be revised down. The new jobs numbers for May are a very bad 70 something thousand.

It doesn't look like this tariff war will end anytime soon.

India just hit the United States with more tariffs

Because I'm not a trump supporter I'm outraged that India is doing this. They are going after farmers who are already hurting from trump's tariff war. They are hurting Americans so they are hurting all of us and our nation.

trump has started a tariff war with several nations and it's not going to end well for the US.

The new jobs numbers for April had to be revised down. The new jobs numbers for May are a very bad 70 something thousand.

India among others have been hitting America with massive tariffs for decades. I hope you all appreciate why it is time to strike back.

When you call for customer service it will take longer now. Trump is making America suffer more.

All President Trump has “started” is fighting back at the “tariff war” we’ve been losing for decades. I know un-Americans like you would prefer a President that continues to ignore foreign tariffs on our products and allow jobs to be shipped overseas, but Americans are sick of it.

All President Trump has “started” is fighting back at the “tariff war” we’ve been losing for decades. I know un-Americans like you would prefer a President that continues to ignore foreign tariffs on our products and allow jobs to be shipped overseas, but Americans are sick of it.

We know how well Britain did with its unilateral laissez faire trade policies in the 2nd half of the 19th century; it gradually went from a producing country of inventors and engineers to also rans who had to rely on a high tariff country, the U.S., to end WW I and WW II; having a lot of rent seekers and bankers for an 'economy' doesn't do much for most of your population and your abilities to resist imperialists like Russia and Germany.

India among others have been hitting America with massive tariffs for decades. I hope you all appreciate why it is time to strike back.
Are you sure? Or are you dumb enough to believe what Trump says?

:CryingCow:

GM cotton: Monsanto wins patent war in India as SC rules in its favour

https://www.newsclick.in/pepsico-case-war-on-indian-farmers

Maybe we should impose a tariff on cumin. It would help with pollution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libs aren't happy unless America loses

Make America Losers Again

India? Ha ha. This is going to hurt...NOT!
Ha Ha? India is our 9th largest trading partner.

Go ahead and list what that trade is, so you can look even more like an idiot.

As an added plus, less trade from India will mean far less air pollution; they're second to Red China in coal production and use, so now we have the dumbass left wingers who cry all day over 'global warming n stuff' now jumping up to defend the world's largest polluters. lollerz they are indeed really too stupid and contradictory to be allowed out in public without guardians.

As an added plus, less trade from India will mean far less air pollution; they're second to Red China in coal production and use, so now we have the dumbass left wingers who cry all day over 'global warming n stuff' now jumping up to defend the world's largest polluters. lollerz they are indeed really too stupid and contradictory to be allowed out in public without guardians.

The CO2 emissions per capita in India is far less than here.

The CO2 emissions per capita in India is far less than here.

Stoners with TDS are cute when they try to be clever, aren't they? lol

Forum List

Back