The best countries to live in don’t have Brown people...Dems tell us Brown people Make America Great

I see where you're coming from, but seems you've missed something. There's nothing inherently wrong with people of any skin tone. Some of the best, brightest, most civilized and sane people living among us are indeed brown. However, you are correct in the sentiment that many of the most toxic cultures growing and spreading around us are cultures either originated by certain skin tones or by the Democratic Party in urban areas or ones they're working so hard to import. But let's not blame that on any one skin color or the other. Bad culture is the culprit here, not groups of inherently bad people based on any immutable characteristic of theirs. Identity politics works both ways, I'm afraid and I personally will have nothing to do with any strain of it..
Yep. In some ways, this is one of those "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" situations.

For generations now, the American Left have leveraged Identity Politics to (first) identify groups of people, including by skin color, as "oppressed" groups and to (next) lower standards and expectations for them, make excuses for them, deflect & attack for them, and ultimately enable their worst behaviors.

What is the result for any human being, immutable characteristics irrelevant, when this is done for them over multiple generations? The obvious answer is they are going to under-perform and resort more frequently to their worst behaviors. There is no secret to that. There is no surprises when it happens.

When we constantly lower standards and expectations over time, the result is inevitable. And that's precisely what we're seeing.

What behaviors is the 'American Left' enabling? Be specific as to what they are and how they are being enabled.

Don’t Lefties hate personal accountability? Aren’t the shortcomings of our lowest grade always perpetuated by ‘someone or something” else?

No.

I see where you're coming from, but seems you've missed something. There's nothing inherently wrong with people of any skin tone. Some of the best, brightest, most civilized and sane people living among us are indeed brown. However, you are correct in the sentiment that many of the most toxic cultures growing and spreading around us are cultures either originated by certain skin tones or by the Democratic Party in urban areas or ones they're working so hard to import. But let's not blame that on any one skin color or the other. Bad culture is the culprit here, not groups of inherently bad people based on any immutable characteristic of theirs. Identity politics works both ways, I'm afraid and I personally will have nothing to do with any strain of it..
Yep. In some ways, this is one of those "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" situations.

For generations now, the American Left have leveraged Identity Politics to (first) identify groups of people, including by skin color, as "oppressed" groups and to (next) lower standards and expectations for them, make excuses for them, deflect & attack for them, and ultimately enable their worst behaviors.

What is the result for any human being, immutable characteristics irrelevant, when this is done for them over multiple generations? The obvious answer is they are going to under-perform and resort more frequently to their worst behaviors. There is no secret to that. There is no surprises when it happens.

When we constantly lower standards and expectations over time, the result is inevitable. And that's precisely what we're seeing.

What behaviors is the 'American Left' enabling? Be specific as to what they are and how they are being enabled.
Crime rates. Fatherless households. Less higher education and resulting incomes.

That's not even close to an answer. How is the 'American Left' enabling this behavior, be specific.

But you already knew that, and are just being obtuse.

I already knew you couldn't answer the question
I already said it. "For generations now, the American Left have leveraged Identity Politics to (first) identify groups of people, including by skin color, as "oppressed" groups and to (next) lower standards and expectations for them, make excuses for them, deflect & attack for them, and ultimately enable their worst behaviors."

What behaviors? Be specific, you can't. Just vague generalities

Crime rates. Fatherless households. Less higher education and resulting incomes.

That's not even close to an answer. How is the 'American Left' enabling this behavior, be specific.

I already said it. "For generations now, the American Left have leveraged Identity Politics to (first) identify groups of people, including by skin color, as "oppressed" groups and to (next) lower standards and expectations for them, make excuses for them, deflect & attack for them, and ultimately enable their worst behaviors."

You folks do love to go obtuse when you have nothing else.

Nothing I say will matter to you, because you're not going to admit to any of it.

When they can't win the argument, Mac, they will try to "get" you on semantics alone; the endless semantic arguments of unrelated fine print.
Here's how it often looks when they play the interrogation game:
isF1RQx.jpg

I've provided specifics, you just don't like them.

Please see Post 43.

Nothing I say will matter to you, because you're not going to admit to any of it.

When they can't win the argument, Mac, they will try to "get" you on semantics alone; the endless semantic arguments of unrelated fine print.
isF1RQx.jpg

You realize night_son is a 'fundie'.

You made yet another claim and when asked about it you punt. Again.

isF1RQx.jpg

Quite accurate.

isF1RQx.jpg

He's not playing the game you are.

The one in post 43.

I've provided specifics, you just don't like them.

Please see Post 43.

You have not posted any specifics about how the left supposedly enables bad or illegal behavior among what I am assuming is minorities.

isF1RQx.jpg

He's not playing the game you are.

The one in post 43.

No, I didn't follow your stupid little madlib script. You can't provide an example of how the left enables these bad behaviors. All you did was name a couple of behaviors, totally whiffed on the enablement part and now were stuck with your idiotic memes for a response.

I call bullshit on your FEELZ shit.
You’re backwards in your theory. We have been pretending that Darkies are kicking ass for decades. We are 100% forbidden from calling it like it is.
Imagine having a piece of shit fuck up for a son and being prohibited from telling him...”Look dude, you are a fuck up and headed down the wrong path...it’s time you pull your head from you ass and get your shit right!”

Man, I like and respect you, Broke. But here's the thing. Classifying individual people as members of a group and then stating that every member of said group is inherently bad, is truly fucking evil. Isn't that what the American Left is currently doing to us mostly white folk? Think about it. I'd be the first to condemn, with you, the evil of fundamental Islamic terrorism, narco-terrorism, etc. But those evils, along with inner city young angry black man rap-gangster criminal ways of life are representative first and foremost of bad CULTURES not bad people or, collectively bad races. Cultures are what destroy neighborhoods, cities, counties, states and countries, not the immutable physical characteristics of people. We Americans have a very unique and strong culture despite what the Left tells us. In order for America to survive, that culture, the culture of Her Founders, must remain intact. Thus, we must defend America from alien hostile cultures and anti-American ideologies, yes, but that does not require condemning all people of a given skin tone. To do that would be akin to being worse than the fuckers who are destroying our nation with their relentless decades old culture war.

The thing is; Americans should not be tasked with the duty of finding the needles in the haystacks in other countries. It’s safer, easier and faster to stereotype based on the greater percentile.

For me, its actually not about skin color as I've said before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color.
I might hate white trash liberals more than any. BUT the odds say, Darkies have a much higher propensity of being a total piece of shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenerate, criminal pieces of shits....Some PC’ers would tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because they wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Darkies. Some might even suggest they stop and get fuel at 1am at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.
I like using my ability to reason.

You’re backwards in your theory. We have been pretending that Darkies are kicking ass for decades. We are 100% forbidden from calling it like it is.
Imagine having a piece of shit fuck up for a son and being prohibited from telling him...”Look dude, you are a fuck up and headed down the wrong path...it’s time you pull your head from you ass and get your shit right!”

Man, I like and respect you, Broke. But here's the thing. Classifying individual people as members of a group and then stating that every member of said group is inherently bad, is truly fucking evil. Isn't that what the American Left is currently doing to us mostly white folk? Think about it. I'd be the first to condemn, with you, the evil of fundamental Islamic terrorism, narco-terrorism, etc. But those evils, along with inner city young angry black man rap-gangster criminal ways of life are representative first and foremost of bad CULTURES not bad people or, collectively bad races. Cultures are what destroy neighborhoods, cities, counties, states and countries, not the immutable physical characteristics of people. We Americans have a very unique and strong culture despite what the Left tells us. In order for America to survive, that culture, the culture of Her Founders, must remain intact. Thus, we must defend America from alien hostile cultures and anti-American ideologies, yes, but that does not require condemning all people of a given skin tone. To do that would be akin to being worse than the fuckers who are destroying our nation with their relentless decades old culture war.

By the way...THANKS.
I enjoy all that you post.

The thing is; Americans should not be tasked with the duty of finding the needles in the haystacks in other countries. It’s safer, easier and faster to stereotype based on the greater percentile.

For me, its actually not about skin color as I've said before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color.
I might hate white trash liberals more than any. BUT the odds say, Darkies have a much higher propensity of being a total piece of shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole full of degenerate, criminal pieces of shits....Some PC’ers would tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because they wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Darkies. Some might even suggest they stop and get fuel at 1am at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.
I like using my ability to reason.

Mac likes your ability to hold 'darkies' accountable.

Illegal guns from outside still made it into the city with or without stop and frisk, but I do appreciate your acceptance of illegal search and seizure of citizens based on their skin color. I'm sure Mac enjoys you coming to his rescue like that.

Your deflection is a reflection of your tiny intellect.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings
The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?
There has always been brown folks in the US even before it was a nation so you fail..

isF1RQx.jpg

Problem is, Happy you command but one method of rhetorical discourse. A method born of an intellectual hive mind disseminated down to yours by hook or by crook. That method is trite, boring and so yesterday . . . as in centuries worn out. Mac has refused to give you the tools necessary to form a Hegelian Dialectic with him, and that's good for him. Regardless of your argument's lack of logical progression, you continue to ask the same question over and over and over again, despite already knowing its answer, while subtly reframing its interrogative phrases by attempting to redefine its language. While I doubt you're even aware of the philosophy or history behind this strain of faulty epistemological deception, using it does little more than make you appear of below average awareness of your own independent thought patterns . . . at best.

Illegal guns from outside still made it into the city with or without stop and frisk, but I do appreciate your acceptance of illegal search and seizure of citizens based on their skin color. I'm sure Mac enjoys you coming to his rescue like that.

Your deflection is a reflection of your tiny intellect.

I didn't deflect. searching someone for their skin color is repugnant and unconstitutional.

isF1RQx.jpg

Problem is, Happy you command but one method of rhetorical discourse. A method born of an intellectual hive mind disseminated down to yours by hook or by crook. That method is trite, boring and so yesterday . . . as in centuries worn out. Mac has refused to give you the tools necessary to form a Hegelian Dialectic with him, and that's good for him. Regardless of your argument's lack of logical progression, you continue to ask the same question over and over and over again, despite already knowing its answer, while subtly reframing its interrogative phrases by attempting to redefine its language. While I doubt you're even aware of the philosophy or history behind this strain of faulty epistemological deception, using it does little more than make you appear of below average awareness of your own independent thought patterns . . . at best.
Not to mention the logical fallacy of the OP..

isF1RQx.jpg

Right, shorter version. Mac made a claim and is incapable of backing it up. You're welcome.

Donald Trump is an impotent pedophile. Don't ask me to back up that claim.

I have always been glad that Lincoln was wasted. The sonofabitch deserved it.

However, he had talked about a plan to relocate the Neggras back to Africa. That would have been a great thing for this country.

Forum List

Back