The Benghazi Emails EXPOSED-Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi

Hitlery and Obama need ambassador Stevens dead to cover up their arms shipments to their radical Islamic terrorist friends....

They lied over and over stating no call for help came from the Pentagon.. They lied and let Americans die all for power.

It wasn't for power. Obama was more concerned for his own "image" as Commander-in-Chief than leading an attack against muslims. This is what political correctness has led this nation to.

As for Hillary, she rendered her own opinion on the attack from her view as Secretary of State - "at this point what does it matter"
That was on 9/11 and just prior to his re-election attempt. The narrative was obie had terrorism under control and was vastly superior to Bush's handling of it. The Benghazi fuckup didn't fit the narrative so they lied. Hillary too.

What's the link to the best timeline for the attack? 7:19 p.m. ET doesn't fit in with the "early stages" from those I've seen. This one has the attack on the annex starting around 6:00 ET.

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”
Benghazi Timeline

NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!!
benghazi-emails.jpg

NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!! - USA News Insider

The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

These 4 Americans did not have to die.. They were ABANDONED to die by slimy power addicted trash.
there's another email that talks about f16's flying over that stopped the fighting for some hours.
this is a coverup scandal of the highest order.

NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!!
benghazi-emails.jpg

NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!! - USA News Insider

The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

These 4 Americans did not have to die.. They were ABANDONED to die by slimy power addicted trash.

Hilarious! Keep on pushing those distorted/doctored/fake emails from Putin and Assange. You seem proud to help hostile foreigners trying to undermine our U.S. elections.

Hilarious! Keep on pushing those distorted/doctored/fake emails from Putin and Assange. You seem proud to help hostile foreigners trying to undermine our U.S. elections.
I can't imagine the type of desperation it requires for one to call indisputable, hard evidence "doctored". Oh you poor little imbecile Lakhota...I can't even imagine how many times per day your Dumbocrat masters laugh at you for being the "useful idiot".
Progressives are pathological liars.

After DNC chair suggests WikiLeaks emails were ‘doctored,’ technology blog calls her bluff

I can't imagine the type of desperation it requires for one to call indisputable, hard evidence "doctored". Oh you poor little imbecile Lakhota...I can't even imagine how many times per day your Dumbocrat masters laugh at you for being the "useful idiot".

So you really think the Russians don't have the technology to doctor e-mails?

So you really think the Russians don't have the technology to doctor e-mails?
Did you think you had a point?

Forum List

Back