The Benghazi Emails EXPOSED-Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi

Would you trust your military son's life in the hands of Crooked Hellary?
#BenghaziemailsHellaryliedAmericansdied

The msm just let out a big collective yawn.

It no longer matters.. There's a Revolution taking place in this country.. The Smarmy MSM are nothing more than Fascists for the left. NO ONE will ever believe a word that spews from their poisonous cracked lips again..
I hope you're right but the masses are already brainwashed. Conservatives have to run on the "we are not evil" platform because the left has defined the culture that way. It's difficult to reach people with a defensive posture, which Trump is not and I think completely threw them for a loop.

It no longer matters.. There's a Revolution taking place in this country.. The Smarmy MSM are nothing more than Fascists for the left. NO ONE will ever believe a word that spews from their poisonous cracked lips again..
I hope you're right but the masses are already brainwashed. Conservatives have to run on the "we are not evil" platform because the left has defined the culture that way. It's difficult to reach people with a defensive posture, which Trump is not and I think completely threw them for a loop.

We are going to win.. in a landslide.. The same Media whores/ pollsters who we see in the leaked Wiki emails are giving us these polls.. PSYOPS.. DO NOT BUY IN TO IT..

Russia sending Advisers to America to watch over election and ensure the SOROS left doesn't steal it. :)

Most Americans don't know the Judicial Watch document from above.. REPOST with new BENGHAZI email leaked showing Hellary lied, HELP WAS ASKED TO BE SENT BY PENTAGON.. HELLARY CLOSED HER EYES.. copy paste plz.. repost all social media

Csqt9HSXgAAilCg.jpg

We are going to win.. in a landslide.. The same Media whores/ pollsters who we see in the leaked Wiki emails are giving us these polls.. PSYOPS.. DO NOT BUY IN TO IT..
Oh, I don't. I've been onto leftists and their games for 25 years or so. But they have made great gains. How many are actually paying attention? I guess we'll see soon enough. The fact that Hillary isn't serving time in a federal pen and is instead the leftist leader running for the highest office in the land is telling.

The Consulate was sacrificed to hide Obama & Hillary efforts to arm ISIS to destabilize and destroy Libya

Study your enemies tactics and employ PSYOPS to counter..

The Left lies , PROPAGANDA.. we counter it with the truth and with the new media exposing the Fascist Regime who seek to destroy our country and way of life.. It is our duty, job as an American Patriot to educate the masses by tweeting, posting, using all social media outlets in a barrage of FACT based links .. DO YOUR PART.. repost the Benghazi leaked email showing Hellary is not fit to be Commander N Chief

Study your enemies tactics and employ PSYOPS to counter..

The Left lies , PROPAGANDA.. we counter it with the truth and with the new media exposing the Fascist Regime who seek to destroy our country and way of life.. It is our duty, job as an American Patriot to educate the masses by tweeting, posting, using all social media outlets in a barrage of FACT based links .. DO YOUR PART.. repost the Benghazi leaked email showing Hellary is not fit to be Commander N Chief
why do you think trey gowdy ignored your 'bombshell'

Hitlery and Obama need ambassador Stevens dead to cover up their arms shipments to their radical Islamic terrorist friends....

They lied over and over stating no call for help came from the Pentagon.. They lied and let Americans die all for power.

It wasn't for power. Obama was more concerned for his own "image" as Commander-in-Chief than leading an attack against muslims. This is what political correctness has led this nation to.

As for Hillary, she rendered her own opinion on the attack from her view as Secretary of State - "at this point what does it matter"

Forum List

Back