The basic issue comes up again

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
A bit of Shogunism in a Current Events thread leads to the following conversation which had nothing to do with the thread's topic.
~Abelian Sea

Clearly, this is just another example of antisemitism which means that we should bomb the holy fuck out of them before they get a chance to terrorize israel with their gold standard.

We Must Act Now Or Israel Will Be Destroyed!!!!!

Why do you hate israel, guy? Could it be because you want to see dead jews? Antisemitism is alive and well, it seems.

ok, you got me. back to the regularly scheduled programming.

says the zionist who feels pretty lampooned all of a sudden.

Check out the terroristic antisemitism in the picture below!
national-lampoon-73.jpg

Your anti-Israeli sarcastic remarks are borderline idiotic and downright stupid.

This ...

Clearly, this is just another example of antisemitism which means that we should bomb the holy fuck out of them before they get a chance to terrorize israel with their gold standard.

would prolly make John Stewart laugh his ass off ...

says the zionist who feels pretty lampooned all of a sudden.

Check out the terroristic antisemitism in the picture below!

No... says the Zionist who feels sorry for you because the only argument you can make for the case of an Islamic Palestine is by completely revising history.

No... says the Zionist who feels sorry for you because the only argument you can make for the case of an Islamic Palestine is by completely revising history.

given how quickly you are to pretend israel wasn't carved from Palestine you probably should keep pointing that finger, dude. Hey, maybe if you deflect criticism by demonizing some muslims! I mean, all those ******* in africa have the entire CONTINENT so why criticize some white people in south africa?

:lol:

given how quickly you are to pretend israel wasn't carved from Palestine you probably should keep pointing that finger, dude. Hey, maybe if you deflect criticism by demonizing some muslims! I mean, all those ******* in africa have the entire CONTINENT so why criticize some white people in south africa?

Once again from the top:

Palestine was Jewish. The Balfour Decleration and the Mandate for Palestine was to give the Jewish people their own national home. Palestine before that was occupied by Ottoman Turks and before that several other empires that were NOT Arab Muslims. Arab Muslims only occupied the land for 400 years in which they opened the land back to the Jews and had the biggest Jewish immigration into the land since the Romans toppled it during the time of Christ.

When you read any history book, this is what that history book will tell you. You refuse to believe history books. You believe in your version of history where somehow Palestine belonged to Arabs. Palestine is Greek for Land of Phillistines - who were NOT ARABS. Israel was RE-NAMED Palestine in the 300s by the Romans as punishment for the Jewish uprisings against the Roman Empire.

and yet none of that changes the FACT that palis were ejected from THEIR land, nomelclature and roman excuses be damned, so that jews could pretend that some burning bush claim validates the exact same process that white people tried to make excuses for in South Africa. Indeed, one might expect history books down at the temple to say exactly what you want to believe. Hell, you are not the first racist ethnicity to insist on the righteousness of your own domination of everyone outside of the chosen criteria.

If only there were a word like antisemite for white south afrikaners to use, eh?

Here's some history that you probably didn't read down at the sholom temple, yo

Truman diary blasts Jews

Former US President Harry Truman described Jews as "very, very selfish" in newly-discovered diary notes that have surprised scholars.

"They [the Jews] care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment," he wrote in 1947.

"Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog.

"Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist, he goes haywire.

"I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes."

Truman's remarks were found among 42 entries of a diary that had remained obscure in the Truman Library in Missouri for 38 years.

The apparent anti-Semitic tones have startled scholars as Truman - US President from 1945 to 1953 - is credited with helping bring about the creation of the State of Israel in 1948, despite opposition from his own Department of State.

"It did surprise me because of what I know about Truman's record," Sara Bloomfield, director of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, told the Washington Post newspaper.

"Truman's sympathy for the plight of Jews was very apparent."

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Truman diary blasts Jews

Funny how the man who was paramount in the creation of isreal... pretty much saw exactly what critics of israel sees happening today. SHOCKER!

Now, feel free to apply the big bad Scarlet A to anything that is not actively giving jews the proverbial handjob.

and yet none of that changes the FACT that palis were ejected from THEIR land

"Palis" were JEWS. The JEWS "ejected" from their land happened thousands of years ago. In the late 1800s, they went back to their land.

ARAB land is ARABIA which the House of Saud currently occupies. If you have a problem with Saudi Arabia, I suggest you take it up with them. Arabs are from Arabia. Egyptians are from Egypt. Israelis are from Israel. Chinese are from China. This is very simple and somehow you're not getting it. Do you have a learning disability? Do you need me to draw graphs for you?

David,

Can't everyone discuss something without you for once? God forbid you mention the "I" word around here....you just know David is going to come in and turn it into the David defends Israel thread.

Forum List

Back