The Barack Obama legacy deserves to be destroyed

26047129_518054415226406_5650667357764935384_n.jpg
Again we see the worthless lying scum POS Right lying their America-hating asses off with a photoshop LIE!!!!
CON$ervoFascists are the lowest lying scum to ever crawl out of a sewer!!!

obama-BPP.jpg

That PHOTOS I POSTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE AND YES IT VERY WELL COULD HAVE BEEN PHOTOS SHOPPED. HE STILL A POS AND YO CANT' STAND IT......

THE BASTARD IS A TRAITOR AND HIS DIRTY LIES ARE BEING PUBLICIZED JUST LIKE CLINTONS.

The phone of him with BILL AYRES isn't photos shopped.........

nor the one with the little girl.

The gun one yeah I can agree it was photoshopped.
Kind of impacts your credibility

Again we see the worthless lying scum POS Right lying their America-hating asses off with a photoshop LIE!!!!
CON$ervoFascists are the lowest lying scum to ever crawl out of a sewer!!!

obama-BPP.jpg

That PHOTOS I POSTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE AND YES IT VERY WELL COULD HAVE BEEN PHOTOS SHOPPED. HE STILL A POS AND YO CANT' STAND IT......

THE BASTARD IS A TRAITOR AND HIS DIRTY LIES ARE BEING PUBLICIZED JUST LIKE CLINTONS.

The phone of him with BILL AYRES isn't photos shopped.........

nor the one with the little girl.

The gun one yeah I can agree it was photoshopped.
No, the POS is the worthless lying scum who posted the photoshopped photo.
And the photo with Ayers is as meaningful as you say photos of Donnie Dirt Bag and Putin are.
gettyimages-872780694putin_custom-d628a0fcfa8a4696705d8d9992185cab90187620-s900-c85.jpg

And there are plenty of photos of Donnie Dirt Bag with his tiny hands on children while getting oral gratification.

AP_trump_baby_as_160805_12x5_992.jpg

The propaganda war by the Alt Right has moved the needle by less than 1% in the averaging over the last 18 months. Maybe.

The propaganda war by the Alt Right has moved the needle by less than 1% in the averaging over the last 18 months. Maybe.
It is hurting America but having little or no effect on gaining support for trump. They are using dirty politics and dishonesty and harming the nation for a gamble and hunch that it would gain a few approval points for trumpism. It has failed but they are still trying and inflicting more harm to the country.

It is hurting America but having little or no effect on gaining support for trump. They are using dirty politics and dishonesty and harming the nation for a gamble and hunch that it would gain a few approval points for trumpism. It has failed but they are still trying and inflicting more harm to the country.
Trumpists hate America, there is no denying it!

Forum List

Back