The Bar is Open...

A drunk mans words are a sober man's thoughts...

My contribution to today's quotes. :)

I see you've re-opened in a new location, Mal. Like what you've done with the place.

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Ingredient #1: Single malt scotch
Ingredient #2: Ice
Ingredient #3: A glass

So that is only three ingredients...good.
Since no part of the glass is to be consumed, it does not count as an ingredient.

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

My thing is if it takes more than 5 seconds to make, then it's not worth it.
''

They don't take long to make if you know what you're doing and where your liquors are.
I've seen a bartender hold three bottles in one hand, two in the other and pour the five liquors in about three seconds.

pics_drinking-heavily.jpg

I wonder if that cork puller was broken to make that picture. The handles usually travel together on those dudes.

what is this ice you speak of?

To real lovers of scotch?

It's an affront to GOD.
The first sample of a new single malt is always neat with me. Some taste better with the ice...but some are better without it.

SCOTCH me!

Johnny Walker -- make it GOLD! A double. Rocks.
Try Blue.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

why do you wreck a perfectly good single malt by putting ice in it.....

Forum List

Back