The BackStabbers...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Why is it so easy that USA which has been the protector and military supplier of Israel, so easily stabbed in the back? Learn from the Pollard, Liberty, and Lavon Affair, Israel is a backstabber... http://news.yahoo.com/us-fuming-over-israeli-criticism-kerry-154747943--politics.html

Related Stories

John Kerry: Egyptian Cease-Fire Plan Still Workable ABC News
Kerry defends Israel's right to defend itself Associated Press
US wants international push for Mideast cease-fire Associated Press
Kerry returns to Mideast to push for cease-fire Associated Press
Obama voices concern about casualties in Mideast Associated Press

In unusually harsh language, officials said the criticism of Kerry could put the relationship between the U.S. and Israel in jeopardy. They also said the personal attacks on Kerry crossed a line and were particularly disappointing at a time of active conflict.

Don't the Israelis believe the own the United States. They own a lot of the people that post on this forum.

Why is it so easy that USA which has been the protector and military supplier of Israel, so easily stabbed in the back? Learn from the Pollard, Liberty, and Lavon Affair, Israel is a backstabber... http://news.yahoo.com/us-fuming-over-israeli-criticism-kerry-154747943--politics.html

Related Stories

In unusually harsh language, officials said the criticism of Kerry could put the relationship between the U.S. and Israel in jeopardy. They also said the personal attacks on Kerry crossed a line and were particularly disappointing at a time of active conflict.

Why don't you go back another thousand years? The Liberty, of a generation ago, was a friendly-fire incident. I don't know why an American warship was even in the Med. Sea during those desperate six days. Pollard has paid dearly, and received the harshest sentence possible, compared to similar incidents.

I think that Qatar and KSA - which support, fund and arm HAMAS and other terrorist groups which have attacked US targets! - are the true 'backstabbers'.

The OP harks back to the demented rants found in Henry Ford's 'Dearborn Independent' about 90 + years ago....... It's the same BS filth being spewed, and at the same group of people.

America has given alot of money to the Saudis, who spawned the 19 terrorists (or most of them) that were responsible for 9/11.

America has given alot of money to the Saudis, who spawned the 19 terrorists (or most of them) that were responsible for 9/11.

The US has given zero money to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has given massive aid to the U.S.

"Who paid for 1991 Iraq Kuwait invasion war while US “made” 20 Billion Dollars profit?"

Who paid for 1991 Iraq Kuwait invasion war while US ?made? 20 Billion Dollars profit? | 1 MUSLIM NATION
''

OH GEE----thanks for the latest Monte-----the SAUDIS are hiring mercenaries to murder Iraqis
and Kuwaitis------and the mercenaries is ThE USA Well------could very likely be ----
afterall------right now (for those who do not know) Millions of muslims are on pins
and needles waiting to INVADE the land of the two mosques and own that black
turd in the sand

Related Stories

Why don't you go back another thousand years? The Liberty, of a generation ago, was a friendly-fire incident. I don't know why an American warship was even in the Med. Sea during those desperate six days. Pollard has paid dearly, and received the harshest sentence possible, compared to similar incidents.

Friendly fire my ASS! There was absolutely no way the IDF could have misidentified Liberty from the recon aircraft that flew two missions photographing her, or the multiple recon and attack sorties flown by the IDF over Liberty or the IDF gunboats that came within several hundred yards. The IDF had access to Jane's fighting ships, so that lame dog don't fly! The ensign on the mast, couldn't be identified by the IDF? The large Holiday flag that replaced it after the second air attack couldn't be identified by the IDF? The IDF couldn't decipher the "GTR5" painted on Liberty's hull? The IDF couldn't identify the silhouette of a WWII Victory class hull from Jane's? Bull Shit!

The IDF surveillance of Liberty went on from 0630 until they initiated hostilities at 1405; that's 7 1/2 hours for Dayan to get his attack plan formulated. The attacks by air from aircraft armed with 30mm cannon, rockets and napalm along 20mm and 40mm gunfire and torpedoing from the gunboats left the ship in ruin. When the order was given to prepare to abandon ship, the lifeboats that were lowered to the water were destroyed by fire from the IDF gunboats.

The aftermath of this wanton carnage BY the IDF AGAINST ITS ALLY, THE USA, resulted in Liberty dead in the water with 34 dead, 171 injured of the crew of 286 Americans. Are you absolutely sure you want to continue apologizing and covering up for Israel just like LBJ did back in the day? Where do your loyalties begin and end?

Related Stories

Friendly fire my ASS! There was absolutely no way the IDF could have misidentified Liberty from the recon aircraft that flew two missions photographing her, or the multiple recon and attack sorties flown by the IDF over Liberty or the IDF gunboats that came within several hundred yards. The IDF had access to Jane's fighting ships, so that lame dog don't fly! The ensign on the mast, couldn't be identified by the IDF? The large Holiday flag that replaced it after the second air attack couldn't be identified by the IDF? The IDF couldn't decipher the "GTR5" painted on Liberty's hull? The IDF couldn't identify the silhouette of a WWII Victory class hull from Jane's? Bull Shit!

The IDF surveillance of Liberty went on from 0630 until they initiated hostilities at 1405; that's 7 1/2 hours for Dayan to get his attack plan formulated. The attacks by air from aircraft armed with 30mm cannon, rockets and napalm along 20mm and 40mm gunfire and torpedoing from the gunboats left the ship in ruin. When the order was given to prepare to abandon ship, the lifeboats that were lowered to the water were destroyed by fire from the IDF gunboats.

The aftermath of this wanton carnage BY the IDF AGAINST ITS ALLY, THE USA, resulted in Liberty dead in the water with 34 dead, 171 injured of the crew of 286 Americans. Are you absolutely sure you want to continue apologizing and covering up for Israel just like LBJ did back in the day? Where do your loyalties begin and end?

I'm not covering up anything. I was a toddler at that time.

Did I claim you were just covering anything up or that you were covering for Israel? You too damn poor to pay attention?

Why did you say the attack on the USS Liberty was a friendly fire incident? Explain that rather than running for cover you damn coward! Have the courage to own up to your mistakes you bloody milksop!

rant, off/

Last edited:

Did I claim you were covering anything up? You too damn poor to pay attention?

Why did you say the attack on the USS Liberty was a friendly fire incident? Explain that rather than running for cover you damn coward! Have the courage to own up to your mistakes you bloody milksop!

rant, off/

Oh boy, have it your way! I don't have that much knowledge on the subject, so you win--all right? I just know that I spent 3 years of my life in Israel and I know that they worship everything American over there. They always say that America is the best friend they have. They have signs saying, "Just like in America" on their stores, and they like to call themselves "a little America". It's hard for me to imagine that they would kill Americans knowingly. But like I said, I don't know the particulars of that long-ago incident, so you can argue with yourself if you want to.

Last edited:

Related Stories

The IDF had zero evidence that there was an American ship ANYWHERE around the area.
Why would they knowingly attack. U.S ship when the sailors on board would identify them as Israeli ??

Either way, it was a tragic event and I wish it never happened....

The US has given zero money to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has given massive aid to the U.S.

"Who paid for 1991 Iraq Kuwait invasion war while US “made” 20 Billion Dollars profit?"

Who paid for 1991 Iraq Kuwait invasion war while US ?made? 20 Billion Dollars profit? | 1 MUSLIM NATION

Wheee! A site that pimps the filthy notion of the 'Caliphate', surely a font of wisdom and accurate information.......

So now Monte is acknowledging that 'he' is an apologist for Islamicist theocracy......

The IDF had zero evidence that there was an American ship ANYWHERE around the area.
Why would they knowingly attack. U.S ship when the sailors on board would identify them as Israeli ??

Either way, it was a tragic event and I wish it never happened....

Yeah, like I said I didn't research that incident, but what would their motive be for killing Americans?

The US even gave 3 billion a year to Pakistan so they could hide bin Laden on us. Hey I have an idea, lets bitch about US aid to Israel.

The US even gave 3 billion a year to Pakistan so they could hide bin Laden on us. Hey I have an idea, lets bitch about US aid to Israel.

And we helped Libya get rid of Qaddafi so that the Libyans could kill our ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans.

The US has never given Pakistan much more than 1 Billion a year. Pakistan was the US's foil against India which was Russia's friend.

Aid to Pakistan by the Numbers | Center For Global Development

Forum List

Back