The Babylon Bee's Man Of The Year Is Rachel Levine

What part of "hot as fuck!" do you people not get? "Slutz with nutz" is where it's at.... it's 2022 for chrissake....

aeA0Xrj_460s.jpg

Well sure, Babylon Bee is a Christian white grievance outlet masquerading as satire. This is to be expected.
If the PTB were censoring information that YOU agreed with, you'd be crying like a little kid who dropped his ice cream cone. The fact is, you lot cannot stand the heat of diverse opinions. That makes you totalitarian by nature. You scream about injustice and hate while being hatefully unjust to those you disagree with.

A parallel economy and net environment are being formed in answer to your childish nonsense. Say bye-bye to the power to silence your opponents.

If the PTB were censoring information that YOU agreed with, you'd be crying like a little kid who dropped his ice cream cone.
Uh... no I wouldn't.

Get this through your head:

I am not like you. You are describing yourself, not me. Your behavior, not mine. You are NOT normal.

Uh... no I wouldn't.

Get this through your head:

I am not like you. You are describing yourself, not me. Your behavior, not mine. You are NOT normal.
Hell... I never claimed to be normal. That doesn't mean I can't be objective and assess you or other Lefties here. Anyone who has watched the insanity going on in our media and DC, yet still supports it, is a threat to this nation. You know, Slim, the worst possible outcome for you people will be if you someday get everything you've been trying to create. You'll be standing in a ruin of squalor and misery and you'll finally twig to the fact that hating others and blaming them doesn't change your misery a single bit.

Thankfully, there will still be islands of freedom that you are NOT allowed to infect with your freakishness

That doesn't mean I can't be objective and assess you or other Lefties here.
Of course not. Go off. Say whatever.

Talk your limp wristed tough talk, sissy. Nobody cares. And you won't be peeling your fat ass off the couch to do anything about this oh so serious threat to Murrica.

Cheers, have another one on me.

What is this new lib craze for “‘chicks’ with dicks?”

I recognize that some people feel trapped in the body of one gender but identify as the other gender. Sometimes I’m guessing it is a genuine issue of biological mis-wiring. And I feel a bit sorry for such people. But let’s not all mistake the biology on that account. If you are born with a penis and testes instead of a vagina and ovaries, you are indeed a biological male. If you “identify” as a chick with a dick, you are a biological male.

Forum List

Back