"The average Palestanian person hates Fatah and backs Hamas"

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Munin, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    The reason why I post it is this post:
    I can't understand why "Sunni Man" and some other posters on this site really support Hamas, probably because most of us on this site are not muslims or arabs it might seem that we can't understand what the palestinians are suffering from and only arabs can understand what palestinians are suffering from.

And that s probably why you wont believe this is a credible article:BBC NEWS | Middle East | Anti-Hamas rallies staged in Gaza , because it is from a Western source right?

I stumbled upon this accidentally while I was searching the web for something different, an video post made by palestinians about Hamas activities:

Atlas Shrugs: RARE VIDEO: HAMAS KILLING "PALESTINIANS" IN GAZA

Maybe you should take a look at it so you might get to know Hamas, instead of saying stuff of what you know nothing about. And please, don't give me that propaganda shit.

Maybe it will also be good for some people here who call all palestinians "animals", so they also get to put things into perspective.

Here is a history lesson for those who call Jews Nazis: http://terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. AmericaFirst

AmericaFirst BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
  3. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Hmmmm... Pakistani news source. Not good enough. Let me see what the Al Queda times says. Or the Jihad Tribune. You're a laugh, America. Quoting terrorist news sources. The Jewish Empire??? HAHAHAHAHA!

The Jews just want Israel, the land we've had for thousands of years. We don't want Syria, or Egypt. We just want the holy land of Eretz Yisrael that God gave us. If someone stole a gift from God from you, you would do everything possible to get it back.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    see---That's the weird part. Claiming God gave it to you is a bit far fetched. Sorta like bones being "of the moon". :lol:

5. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    It's not far fetched at all. Christians and Muslims believe that a virgin got pregnant and that her son, when killed, rose from the Earth. If you believe that, you can believe anything.

6. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    I've always said Hamas are a bunch of gangsters and this article vindicates that position.

7. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Seriously? If you d really believe that why would they then allow a sun of a muslim with a muslim name to become president (Barrack Hussein Obama)?

It is true that the Jews are powerful within the US, but if they really are as powerful as you believe that they are then why would the US not be waging war against the Arabs/Palestinians?

One of the biggest reasons why Bush and many very relgious americans support Israel is their religion: Christianity, it is as simple as that.

Look at the map here, it makes your comment of Jews ruling America a Joke: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jewish_Population_2000.png

8. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Well muslims believe that parts of Jerusalem were gifts from God too, so you are also making the case for palestinians and Arabs.

9. Munin

Munin VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Believe what you want, I ll say that your all nuts :lol:

10. AmericaFirst

AmericaFirst BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Obama's biggest campaign contributors are the banksters (jew money changers). He owes them, look, he's about to give them another $800,000,000,000.00 of taxpayers dollar (DEBT SLAVES WE ARE) - He is NOT a Muslim. He has declared his allegiance to Israel. Based on your statement he is not what he appears to you to be.

Israel uses our weapons we either give to them or they buy. Everytime they FUCK UP America bails them out. ISRAEL was scared shitless of SADDAM. The jew neocons took him out along with over another million other Iraqis. If the jew israeli's bomb IRAN we will have to bail them out with more American lives, and DEBT to the banksters.

Bush is NOT a Christian, Bush is just another RETARDED SINNING christian-ZIONIST

The Shadow Money Lenders: The Real Significance of The Fed’s Zero-Interest-Rate Policy (ZIRP)