"The average Palestanian person hates Fatah and backs Hamas"

Sorry, I don't have time to do your research for you. Read Genesis when God tells Abraham to go to Canaan and that God will create a great nation for Abraham and all of Abraham's descendants.

ummm, that's not proof. Bush says God talked to him. He's a proven liar,
ALL of Abraham's descendants? - The bibles have been rewritten by the jews---

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1y6rh79OKVQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1y6rh79OKVQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

LOL - here I'll say it again - THEY ARE A PRODUCT OF ZIONIST ISRAEL

THEY (FATAH, HAMAS, PLO) WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT THEIR EVIL CREATORS - ZIONIST ISRAEL

In other words, there would be no MESS if the zionists didn't force them out of their home - The JEWS that did this ARE FAKE JEWS- They are from Russia, Europe ect... Ashkenazi - now 85 percent of all Jews.
Arthur Koestler's book the The Thirteenth Tribe.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/video/FrenchConnection_1.wmv

Here is Palestine in 1950

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6lIsl-pHU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6lIsl-pHU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Right, because the idea that Muslims are ever extremists without Israel is just crazy.

While there is no moral high ground for either side of this mess, attempting to say that they are not responsible for their actions because it is all Israel's fault is inane.

It's like pretending that Jews didn't live there before and they all suddenly came in after 1948, it just isn't true.

Last edited:
What I don't understand about the Bible is how people believe in it.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and unlike most posters, I actually mean this):

Where not basically all the gospels about Jesus written 70-100 years after his death? Weren't they with the primary purpose of conversion? I mean how can that be a reliable source? And what about the old testament even? I mean, how can people literally believe words written by mortal men SAYING that God talked to them?? Why is everybody so sure that it was God dictating to them?

ujydfkhgfdkhflgkj.

Same thing that got Obama elected - Faith and Hope! :lol: (and MONEY!)

What I don't understand about the Bible is how people believe in it.

Where not basically all the gospels about Jesus written 70-100 years after his death? Weren't they with the primary purpose of conversion? I mean how can that be a reliable source? And what about the old testament even? I mean, how can people literally believe words written by mortal men SAYING that God talked to them?? Why is everybody so sure that it was God dictating to them?

ujydfkhgfdkhflgkj.

America First? More like Nazis first. Another anti-semite. I can't believe there are so many.

Amazing how ignorant human beings can be....

They should make it a rule that all Amerika Furster posts should have a sound track of the Horst Wessel lied chimed in.

America First? More like Nazis first. Another anti-semite. I can't believe there are so many.

Amazing how ignorant human beings can be....

The AshkeNAZI are the antisemite's. Look what they have done and are doing to the Semites.

Here is Palestine prior to the Semites being forced from their home by the European/Russian/Chinese [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8l7MsSka_Q&feature=related"]non-indigenous Jews[/ame] that had no roots in Palestine.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5WuiBdlddU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5WuiBdlddU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
LOL - here I'll say it again - THEY ARE A PRODUCT OF ZIONIST ISRAEL

THEY (FATAH, HAMAS, PLO) WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT THEIR EVIL CREATORS - ZIONIST ISRAEL

Now we are talking about history lessons:

Tell me would Fatah, Hamas and PLO have existed if the Arabs would have recognized Israel in the first place? When it was created by the British who occupied/owned the land during that time?

The Arabs are as much or even more responsible for the existence of these terrorist groups then Israel. If they would have accepted the treaty in the first place then the Palestinians would have had their own state.

"The modern state of Israel has its roots in the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael), a concept central to Judaism since ancient times,[7] and the heartland of the ancient Kingdom of Judah to which modern Jews are usually attributed. After World War I, the League of Nations approved the British Mandate of Palestine with the intent of creating a "national home for the Jewish people."[8] In 1947, the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine into two states, one Jewish and one Arab.[9] On May 14, 1948 the state of Israel declared independence and this was followed by a war with the surrounding Arab states, which refused to accept the plan. "

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How would you describe the attitude of the Arabs after the independence of Israel? "drive them into the sea? Exterminate them?" If I would put a name on it then I d say it was EVIL, the word you use to describe Israel.

Last edited:
Now we are talking about history lessons:

Tell me would Fatah, Hamas and PLO have existed if the Arabs would have recognized Israel in the first place? When it was created by the British who occupied/owned the land during that time?

No, if the zionist did not take the indigenous peoples land and create 750,000 refuges there would be no Hamas, PLO or Fatah. That was my point.

The Arabs are as much or even more responsible for the existence of these terrorist groups then Israel. If they would have accepted the treaty in the first place then the Palestinians would have had their own state.
Why would they accepted the Treaty? A Treaty that they really had say in because of the minority at the UN? In that Treaty the occupiers of Palestine were supposed to pay for the land. THEY NEVER DID, the Treaty also stated their were boundaries for BOTH a Jewish and an Arab State. It established two states. The Israelis have not kept these boundaries,in fact the first thing they did was violate the Treaty!

"The modern state of Israel has its roots in the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael), a concept central to Judaism since ancient times,[7] and the heartland of the ancient Kingdom of Judah to which modern Jews are usually attributed. After World War I, the League of Nations approved the British Mandate of Palestine with the intent of creating a "national home for the Jewish people."[8] In 1947, the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine into two states, one Jewish and one Arab.[9] On May 14, 1948 the state of Israel declared independence and this was followed by a war with the surrounding Arab states, which refused to accept the plan. "

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Obama's biggest campaign contributors are the banksters (jew money changers). He owes them, look, he's about to give them another $800,000,000,000.00 of taxpayers dollar (DEBT SLAVES WE ARE) - He is NOT a Muslim. He has declared his allegiance to Israel. Based on your statement he is not what he appears to you to be.

Israel uses our weapons we either give to them or they buy. Everytime they FUCK UP America bails them out. ISRAEL was scared shitless of SADDAM. The jew neocons took him out along with over another million other Iraqis. If the jew israeli's bomb IRAN we will have to bail them out with more American lives, and DEBT to the banksters.

Bush is NOT a Christian, Bush is just another RETARDED SINNING christian-ZIONIST

The Shadow Money Lenders: The Real Significance of The Fed’s Zero-Interest-Rate Policy (ZIRP)

Obama is a Christian who had a muslim father and has a muslim name (never said he is/was a muslim), by having a muslim father he can surely sympathise with other muslims. So if Jews really were in power then they would have played on safe and elected at least Hillary or maybe a Jew for president, but they didn't and that proves that they are not in power. As for the Banks, you can't believe that all banks are in Jewish hands that is just as ridiculous as saying that all americans are Jews. The vast majority of americans are Christians, and guess who is the most important Christian and where he was born?

Israel was not scared shitless of Saddam, they took his nuclear reactor out before he could even use it. Raid on the Iraqi Reactor (1981)

And other then that, Saddam was a CIA puppet for a long time (he was installed by the CIA). Then he turned against the US but Desert storm sure thought him a lesson (he couldn't control his own fucking airspace:Iraq Was Being Bombed During 12 Years of Sanctions — Global Issues). Other then that, Israel still had more then enough capabilities to take out dangerous Iraqi targets.

And about Bush not being a Christian, he might have lied just about everything but this is surely not one of those things. And christian-ZIONIST is also a Christian, so your statement makes no sense.

The best person for the Zionists to be in power (president), would be someone like Bush: an ultra-religious and Christian person, normally this should be a republican because they have the most hardcore religious "fanbase".

Barack Hussein Obama is just about the person who is least probable to be elected president by a Zionist person, so it s just idiotic: why would even palestinians vote for Obama then? : Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Palestinians for Obama
Allies of Palestinians see a friend in Barack Obama - Los Angeles Times
Palestinians Welcome Obama Election, Israelis Skeptical | Soldier of Fortune
The New P.L.O.? (Palestinians Love Obama) [incl. Rashid Khalidi] - Campus Watch
And wich candidate would a hardcore Zionist would want NOT to become president if he had a choice before the elections? It would be someone with who Muslims, Arabs and palestinians can sympathise with right?

No, if the zionist did not take the indigenous peoples land and create 750,000 refuges there would be no Hamas, PLO or Fatah. That was my point.

Why would they accepted the Treaty? A Treaty that they really had say in because of the minority at the UN? In that Treaty the occupiers of Palestine were supposed to pay for the land. THEY NEVER DID, the Treaty also stated their were boundaries for BOTH a Jewish and an Arab State. It established two states. The Israelis have not kept these boundaries,in fact the first thing they did was violate the Treaty!

The indigenous people were both Jews and Arabs at the time and both Jews and Arabs still live inside the borders of Israel today.

The never paid for the Treaty because the Arab states never accepted the treaty, why would they pay someone who doesn't live up to the thing he is paid for? That would be just plain stupid.

The reason why the Israelis didn't keep the boundaries was because they were at war, anyone who is at war knows that they can "legally" take land of the aggressor that attacks them.

According to this article and other "real" historical sources that confirm this both Jews and Arabs were equally responsible for it, nobody actually stole land from anyone (it was bought):

"In the late 1800s, under the banner of a new movement called Zionism, many European Jews began purchasing swamps and other desert land from the Ottoman sultan and his agents. Theodore Herzl, the founder of the movement, appealed to the Ottomans as a way to raise tax revenues and to modernize the relatively sparsely populated and barren land. At that time, the entire city of Jerusalem was contained in its tiny walled area and only had a few tens of thousands of inhabitants. Under the Zionists, collective farms, known as kibbutzim, were established, and cities were founded, such as Tel Aviv. Generally, at first, the Arabs welcomed the Zionists with their standard of living, education, capital, and jobs. Many Arabs moved into the region, matching the increase in Jews from Europe.
Before World War I, the Middle East, including Palestine, had been under the control of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years. During the closing years of their empire the Ottomans began to espouse their Turkish ethnic identity, asserting the primacy of Turks within the empire, leading to discrimination against the Arabs.[6] The promise of liberation from the Ottomans led many Jews and Arabs to support the allied powers during World War I, leading to the emergence of widespread Arab nationalism.[7] During this time tensions between the native Arab population of Palestine and the small, but growing, Jewish population in the area had begun to increase. For details, see Aliyah, First Aliyah, Second Aliyah.
The British, seeking support from Jews native to Palestine and other parts of the Middle East, formed a 'Jewish Brigade' of the British Army during World War 1. Support from these troops was seen as instrumental in Lord Balfour's proclamation in 1917 that his Majesty's government would make all efforts to secure, in Palestine, a homeland for the Jews. The British Government was favorable to the establishment in the Holy Land of a national home for the Jewish people as stated under the Balfour Declaration of 1917.[8]
After World War I the area came under British rule as the British Mandate of Palestine. The area mandated to the British, included what is today Israel, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza. This would become important post-World War II, when the British tried to meet the obligations of both Jews and Arabs by creating a homeland for each in Palestine, namely Israel and Jordan (1946).
Jewish immigration to Palestine increased. This, together with the worsening world wide economic situation and other internal factors, led to a large Arab immigration to the region and further increased tensions in the region.[9][10] By 1931, 17 percent of the population of Palestine were Jews, an increase of six percent since 1922.[11] Jewish immigration increased soon after the Nazis came to power in Germany, causing the Jewish population in Palestine to double.[12] Palestinian Arabs saw this rapid influx of Jewish immigrants as a threat to their homeland and their identity as a people. Moreover, Jewish policies of purchasing land and prohibiting the employment of Arabs in Jewish-owned industries and farms greatly angered the Palestinian Arab communities.[13] Demonstrations were held as early as 1920, protesting what the Arabs felt were unfair preferences for the Jewish immigrants set forth by the British mandate that governed Palestine at the time. This resentment led to the harassment and persecution of Jews. In August of 1929, Arabs murdered 67 Jews in the city of Hebron, in what became known as the Hebron Massacre. By 1936, escalating tensions led to the 1936&#8211;1939 Arab revolt in Palestine."

Arabâ&#8364;&#8220;Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And according to this, wich I know from historical sources to be true the Arabs stole the land of the Jews:

"Following the adoption by the United Nations of Resolution 181 in November 1947 and the declaration of the State of Israel in May 1948, several Arab countries adopted discriminatory measures against their local Jewish populations.[21][22] There were riots in Yemen and Syria. In Libya, Jews were deprived of citizenship, and in Iraq, their property was seized.[23] As a result, a large number of Jews were forced to emigrate from Arab lands, although many also emigrated for ideological reasons.[24] Over 700,000 Jews emigrated to Israel between 1948 and 1952, with approximately 285,000 of them from Arab countries.[25][24] Overall, about 850,000 Jews had left the Arab World by the early 1970s (according to official Arab documentation), with many of them leaving their property behind.[26] Today, these displaced Jews and their descendants represent 41% of the total population of Israel. For details, see Jewish exodus from Arab lands."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab-Israeli_conflict

And then the statement of comparing Israel with the Apartheid in South Africa may be partially justified, but it doesn't change the fact that there are almost no Jews living in Arab lands. Actually the Arab lands were behaving worse then South Africa during Apartheid, they didn't even grant them the right to live within their lands.

If you compare the number of Arabs living in Israel to its total population (Arabs/population of Israel) and then with the number of Jews living in any Arab state to its total population (Jews/population of an Arab state: for example Egypt), then you see the total hypocrisy of an Arab that tries to compare the Jewish state with Apartheid of South Africa.

Last edited:
[

Obama is a Christian who had a muslim father and has a muslim name (never said he is/was a muslim), by having a muslim father he can surely sympathise with other muslims. So if Jews really were in power then they would have played on safe and elected at least Hillary or maybe a Jew for president, but they didn't and that proves that they are not in power. As for the Banks, you can't believe that all banks are in Jewish hands that is just as ridiculous as saying that all americans are Jews. The vast majority of americans are Christians, and guess who is the most important Christian and where he was born?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cOJNC2EuJw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cOJNC2EuJw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Please name the owners and founders of the Worlds Charter banks including the private Federal Reserve Bank.

Christ was born in Palestine.

Israel was not scared shitless of Saddam, they took his nuclear reactor out before he could even use it. Raid on the Iraqi Reactor (1981)

And other then that, Saddam was a CIA puppet for a long time (he was installed by the CIA). Then he turned against the US but Desert storm sure thought him a lesson (he couldn't control his own fucking airspace:Iraq Was Being Bombed During 12 Years of Sanctions — Global Issues). Other then that, Israel still had more then enough capabilities to take out dangerous Iraqi targets.
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1]Michael Lind, "Israel Lobby Distorts U.S. Foreign Policy," Prospect Magazine, April 2002 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] "Whose War? Israel's Say Jewish Writers," The Wisdom Fund, March 12, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [But the argument [installing a new regime in Iraq will foster the spread of democracy] has been pushed hardest by a group of officials and advisors who have been the leading proponents of going to war with Iraq. Prominent among them are Paul D. Wolfowitz, the deputy defense secretary, and Richard Perle, --Greg Miller, "Democracy Domino Theory 'Not Credible'," Los Angeles Times, March 14, 2003] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Woolsey, one of the most high-profile hawks in the war against Iraq and a key member of the Pentagon's Defence Policy Board, is a director of the Washington-based private equity firm Paladin Capital. . . . [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] An influential member of the Pentagon's Defence Policy Board, Perle is managing partner of venture capital company Trireme, which invests in companies dealing in products of value to homeland security.--Antony Barnett and Solomon Hughes, "Bush ally set to profit from the war on terror," Guardian, May 11, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Bernard Weiner, "How We Got Into This Imperial Pickle: A PNAC Primer," Information Clearing House, May 28, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Simon English, "Cheney had Iraq in sights two years ago," Telegraph (UK), July 22, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Jack Shafer, "The Times Scoops That Melted: Cataloging the wretched reporting of Judith Miller," Slate, July 25, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Jerry Kroth, "Who Forged the Letters that Sucked Us into War? Israel, Yellowcake and the Media," CounterPunch, August 2, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] William Pierce, "Mossad and the Jewish Problem," National Alliance, August 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [The Office of Special Plans (OSP), which worked alongside the Near East and South Asia (NESA) bureau in Feith's domain, was originally created by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz to review raw information collected by the official U.S. intelligence agencies for connections between Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Retired intelligence officials from the State Department, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) have long charged that the two offices exaggerated and manipulated intelligence about Iraq before passing it along to the White House. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] But key personnel who worked in both NESA and OSP were part of a broader network of neo-conservative ideologues and activists who worked with other Bush political appointees scattered around the national-security bureaucracy to move the country to war, according to retired Lt Col Karen Kwiatkowski, who was assigned to NESA from May 2002 through February 2003.--Jim Lobe, "Pentagon Office Home to Neo-Con Network," Inter Press Service, August 7, 2003] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Most neocons share unwavering support for Israel, . . . The original neocons were a small group of mostly Jewish liberal intellectuals . . .--"Neocon 101," Christian Science Monitor, August 27, 2003] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [IILG appears to be part of a carefully-constructed network aimed at channelling business into Iraq. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Interestingly, the firm's website is not registered in Salem Chalabi's (nephew of Ahmed Chalabi) name but in the name of Marc Zell, whose address is given as Suite 716, 1800 K Street, Washington. That is the address of the Washington office of Zell, Goldberg &Co, which claims to be "one of Israel's fastest-growing business-oriented law firms", and the related FANDZ International Law Group. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] The unusual name "FANDZ" was concocted from "F and Z", the Z being Marc Zell and the F being Douglas Feith. The two men were law partners until 2001, when Feith took up his Pentagon post as undersecretary of defence for policy.--Brian Whitaker, "Friends of the family," Guardian, September 24, 2003] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Sidney Blumenthal, "Bush and Blair - the betrayal," Guardian, November 14, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] "General: Israelis exaggerated Iraq threat," AP, December 4, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Julian Borger, "Israel trains US assassination squads in Iraq," Guardian (UK), December 9, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] VIDEO: "The Lie Factory - How the Neocons & the Office of Special Plans Pushed Disinformation and Bogus Intelligence on Iraq," Democracy Now, December 18, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Mark Thompson, "Paul Wolfowitz: The godfather of the Iraq war," Time, December 21, 2003 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [The liberation of Iraq, in the neocon scenario, would be followed by a democratic Iraq that would quickly recognize Israel. This, in turn, would "snowball" - the analogy only works in the Cedar Mountains of Lebanon - through the region, bringing democracy from Syria to Egypt and to the sheikhdoms, emirates and monarchies of the Gulf. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] All these new democracies would then embrace Israel and hitch their backward economies to the Jewish state's advanced technology.--Arnaud de Borchgrave, "Iraq and the Gulf of Tonkin," Washington Times, February 12, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [In 1996, in a strategy paper crafted for Israel's Bibi Netanyahu, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and David Wurmser urged him to "focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power" as an "Israeli strategic objective." Perle, Feith, Wurmser were all on Bush's foreign policy team on 9-11. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] - In 1998, eight members of Bush's future team, including Perle, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, wrote Clinton urging upon him a strategy that "should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein." [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] - On Jan. 1, 2001, nine months before 9-11, Wurmser called for U.S.-Israeli attacks "to broaden the (Middle East) conflict to strike fatally ... the regimes of Damascus, Baghdad, Tripoli, Teheran and Gaza ... to establish the recognition that fighting with either the United States or Israel is suicidal." [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] "Crises can be opportunities," added Wurmser. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] On Sept. 11, opportunity struck. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] On Sept. 15, according to author Bob Woodward, Paul Wolfowitz spoke up in the War Cabinet to urge that Afghanistan be put on a back burner and an attack be mounted at once on Iraq, though Iraq had had nothing to do with 9-11. Why Iraq? Said Wolfowitz, because it is "doable." [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] On Sept. 20, 40 neoconservatives in an open letter demanded that Bush remove Saddam from power, "even if evidence does not link Iraq directly to the (9-11) attack." Failure to do so, they warned the president, "would constitute an early and perhaps decisive surrender in the war on international terrorism."--Patrick J. Buchanan, "Have the Neocons Killed a Presidency?," Antiwar.com, February 16, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] "Pentagon offices face probe on Iraq claims," Reuters, February 19, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [The fact that so many of the authors of this war are Jewish is not important. That they uncritically fit the alien shroud of Israeli far-right expansionist policy over American security policy is. They supported Chalabi so recklessly because he promised to immediately open relations between Iraq and Israel and begin piping oil to Israel.--Georgie Anne Geyer, "THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE WASH," Universal Press Syndicate, February 20, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [They wanted to put in a government friendly to the U.S., and they wanted permanent basing in Iraq. . . . [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Almost a billion dollars has been spent - a billion dollars! - by David Kay's group to search for these WMD, a total whitewash effort. They didn't find anything, they didn't expect to find anything. . . . [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] The last reason is the conversion, the switch Saddam Hussein made in the Food for Oil program, from the dollar to the euro. He did this, by the way, long before 9/11, in November 2000 - selling his oil for euros.--Marc Cooper, "Soldier for the Truth: Exposing Bush's talking-points war," L.A. Weekly, February 20 - 26, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Stephen Green, "Serving Two Flags : Neo-Cons, Israel and the Bush Administration," CounterPunch, February 28, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [It has been important ever since Bush took office in January 2001 for the administration to downplay any connection between Israel and the war against Iraq. Obfuscating the "Israeli motive" of the war was almost certainly one of the reasons the administration so transparently exaggerated first Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction and, more recently, Washington's desire for democracy in Iraq.--Bill Christison, "Faltering Neo-Cons Still Dangerous," CounterPunch, March 5, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Ed Blanche, "Neocons at work: Israel gets its 1st slice of Iraqi pie," The Daily Star, March 17, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Emad Mekay, "9/11 Commission Director: Iraq War Launched to Protect Israel," Antiwar.com, March 30, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Powell felt Cheney and his allies - his chief aide, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul D. Wolfowitz and Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith and what Powell called Feith's "Gestapo" office - had established what amounted to a separate government -- William Hamilton, " Bush began to plan war three months after 9/11," Washington Post, April 17, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [A U.S. senator's charge that Israel is behind the Bush administrations's decision to invade Iraq has rattled American Jewish leaders.--"Senator spoke for many on Hill when he blamed Israel for war," WorldTribune.com, May 20, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Justin Raimondo, "Senator Hollings Is Right: It's all about Israel," CounterPunch, May 21, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby. --"Gen. Zinni: 'They've Screwed Up'," CBS News May 21, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Israeli intelligence and military operatives are now quietly at work in Kurdistan, providing training for Kurdish commando units and, most important in Israel's view, running covert operations inside Kurdish areas of Iran and Syria. Israel feels particularly threatened by Iran, whose position in the region has been strengthened by the war. The Israeli operatives include members of the Mossad, Israel's clandestine foreign-intelligence service, who work undercover in Kurdistan as businessmen and, in some cases, do not carry Israeli passports.--Seymour M. Hersh, "As June 30th approaches, Israel looks to the Kurds," The New Yorker, June 21, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Peter Bergen, "Did one woman's obsession take America to war?," Guardian, July 5, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Mr Feith's cell undermined the credibility of CIA judgments on Iraq's alleged al-Qa'eda links within the highest levels of the Bush administration. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] The cell appears to have been set up by Mr Feith as an adjunct to the Office of Special Plans, a Pentagon intelligence-gathering operation established in the wake of 9/11 with the authority of Paul Wolfowitz.--Julian Coman, "Fury over Pentagon cell that briefed White House on Iraq's 'imaginary' al-Qaeda links," Telegraph (UK), July 11, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Cooperation between Israel and the United States helped produce a series of intelligence failures in the lead up to the Iraq war, according to separate reports issued by members of the Senate and the Knesset.--Ori Nir, "Senate Report on Iraq Intel Points to Role of Jerusalem," The Forward, July 14, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Ray McGovern, "The Iraq War and Israel: How 9/11 Report Soft-Pedaled Root Causes," CounterPunch, July 28, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312341156/thewisdomfund"]
Buchanan2.jpg
[/ame] Patrick J. Buchanan, "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312341156/thewisdomfund/"]Where the Right Went Wrong[/ame]: How Neoconservatives Subverted the Reagan Revolution and Hijacked the Bush Presidency," Thomas Dunne Books (September 1, 2004) [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Bob Drogin and Greg Miller, "Israel Has Long Spied on U.S., Say Officials," Los Angeles Times, September 3, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Eric Margolis, "FBI painting ugly picture," Toronto Sun, September 5, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Retired general Anthony Zinni, a former chief of the U.S. Central Command and presidential Middle East envoy, told CBS in May that "the worst-kept secret in Washington" was that the neoconservatives pushed the war in Iraq for Israel's benefit.--Marc Perelman, "Neocons Blast Bush's Inaction On 'Spy' Affair," The Forward, September 10, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [The weapons of mass destruction disinformation that was fed to the president and to the American public came directly from Shulsky's shop. . . . [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Wurmser, Perle and Feith were the principal authors of the 1996 100-day policy plan for incoming Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. None ever registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act for this work. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] That plan, "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," published by Israel's Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies, has served as the guiding road map for the neocons both in Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's office and in the Bush administration.--Anonymous, "The State Department's extreme makeover," Salon, October 4, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [It was nice to see the White House finally pull the plug on the transparent scheme of the neo-cons to smear U.N. General Secretary Kofi Annan over the alleged "oil-for-food scandal."--Jude Wanniski, "Another Neo-Con Imperial Plot," Wanniski.com, December 8, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [The neocons would have you believe that having a nuclear power plant - even one whose operation is subject to IAEA Safeguards, like Iran's - is tantamount to having a plutonium-239 implosion nuke.--Gordon Prather, "Virtual Nukes," Antiwar.com, December 11, 2004] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0374299633/thewisdomfund"]
Packer.jpg
[/ame] [In 1996, some of the people in Perl's circle had begun to think about what it would mean for Saddam Hussein to be removed from the Middle East scene. They concluded that it would be very good for Israel. . . . the group was pleased enough with its work to send the paper to the newly elected Israeli primime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. "A Clean Break: A new Strategy for Securing the Realm" called for Israel to free itself both from socialist economic policies and the burdens of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. Instead of retreating from occupied lands in exchange for dubious promises of peace, Wurmser wrote, Israel should take the fight to the Palestinians and their Arab backers--George Paker, "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0374299633/thewisdomfund"]The Assassins Gate: America in Iraq[/ame]," Farrar, Straus and Giroux (October 15, 2005) p. 30] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Libby was among those associated with the Project for a New American Century, a think tank that publicly urged President Clinton to use military force to remove Hussein from power.--Bryan Bender, "Indictments put focus on neoconservatives," Boston Globe, October 29, 2005] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Republican elder statesman, Gen Brent Scowcroft, national security advisor to Bush's father, accused Bush Jr of being 'wrapped around the little finger' of Israel's PM Ariel Sharon.--Eric Margolis, "AMERICANS ARE RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE WITH THEIR 'WAR PRESIDENT'," ericmargolis.com, November 14, 2005] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Mylroie had been pushing for an all-out war against Iraq for a decade. In the run-up to the first Gulf war, Mylroie, along with the recently fired New York Times reporter Judith Miller, wrote a book titled, "Saddam Hussein and the Crisis in the Gulf."--Evelyn J. Pringle, "Laurie Mylroie's War: Bush Gang Swore Saddam was Behind 9/11 in Lawsuit," counterpunch.org, November 16, 2005] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] Gary Leupp, "A Neocon Plan to Plant WMDs?," counterpunch.org, January 14, 2006 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Other special-interest groups have managed to skew foreign policy, but no lobby has managed to divert it as far from what the national interest would suggest, while simultaneously convincing Americans that US interests and those of the other country Ð in this case, Israel Ð are essentially identical.--John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy," London Review of Books, March 23, 2006] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Khaled Salih, a spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, says: "These are not new allegations for us. Back in the sixties and seventies we were called 'the second Israel' in the region and we were supposed to be eliminated by Islamist nationalist and now Islamist groups.--Mark Urban, "Kurdish soldiers trained by Israelis," BBC Newsnight, september 19, 2006] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [ . . . they were out at Kennebunkport, and Bush Jr. says, "Can I ask you a question? What's a neocon?" And the father says, "Do you want names or a description?" The President says, "I'll take a description." He says, "I'll give it to you in one word: Israel,"--Andrew Cockburn, "Donald Rumsfeld: His Rise, Fall, and Catastrophic Legacy," democracynow.org, March 7, 2007] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [I discovered that Michaels and his associates were part of an effort by the Kurds and their allies to lobby the West for greater power in Iraq, and greater clout in Washington, and at the same time, by a group of Israeli ex security officials to rekindle good relations with their historical allies the Kurds through joint infrastructure, economic development, and security projects.--Laura Rozen, "Kurdistan's Covert Back-Channels: How an ex-Mossad chief, a German uberspy, and a gaggle of top-dollar GOP lobbyists helped Kurdistan snag 15 tons of $100 bills," Mother Jones, April 12, 2007] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] [Bush's "war on terror" is a hoax that serves to cover U.S. intervention in the Middle East on behalf of "greater Israel."--Paul Craig Roberts, "What the Iraq War Is About," antiwar.com, April 23, 2008] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Palatino, Times][SIZE=-1] "THE ARCHITECTS OF WAR: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?," thinkprogress.org [/SIZE][/FONT]

And about Bush not being a Christian, he might have lied just about everything but this is surely not one of those things. And christian-ZIONIST is also a Christian, so your statement makes no sense.

The best person for the Zionists to be in power (president), would be someone like Bush: an ultra-religious and Christian person, normally this should be a republican because they have the most hardcore religious "fanbase".

Barack Hussein Obama is just about the person who is least probable to be elected president by a Zionist person, so it s just idiotic: why would even palestinians vote for Obama then? : Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Palestinians for Obama
Allies of Palestinians see a friend in Barack Obama - Los Angeles Times
Palestinians Welcome Obama Election, Israelis Skeptical | Soldier of Fortune
The New P.L.O.? (Palestinians Love Obama) [incl. Rashid Khalidi] - Campus Watch
And wich candidate would a hardcore Zionist would want NOT to become president if he had a choice before the elections? It would be someone with who Muslims, Arabs and palestinians can sympathise with right?
You, and millions of others have been snow balled. Look at the new POTUS Chief of Staff for example ans Israeli Citizen, or the new Treasury Secretary the head of the NY FED, or for that matter Hillary Clinton, that wants to OBLITERATE Israels number one TARGET - IRAN

You forgot about the 13th tribe!!!

You also are stating Israel is there because of a War, not the Treaty.

Do you know who edits, CENSORS, and owns Wikipedia?

The indigenous people were both Jews and Arabs at the time and both Jews and Arabs still live inside the borders of Israel today.

The never paid for the Treaty because the Arab states never accepted the treaty, why would they pay someone who doesn't live up to the thing he is paid for? That would be just plain stupid.

The reason why the Israelis didn't keep the boundaries was because they were at war, anyone who is at war knows that they can "legally" take land of the aggressor that attacks them.

According to this article and other "real" historical sources that confirm this both Jews and Arabs were equally responsible for it, nobody actually stole land from anyone (it was bought):

"In the late 1800s, under the banner of a new movement called Zionism, many European Jews began purchasing swamps and other desert land from the Ottoman sultan and his agents. Theodore Herzl, the founder of the movement, appealed to the Ottomans as a way to raise tax revenues and to modernize the relatively sparsely populated and barren land. At that time, the entire city of Jerusalem was contained in its tiny walled area and only had a few tens of thousands of inhabitants. Under the Zionists, collective farms, known as kibbutzim, were established, and cities were founded, such as Tel Aviv. Generally, at first, the Arabs welcomed the Zionists with their standard of living, education, capital, and jobs. Many Arabs moved into the region, matching the increase in Jews from Europe.
Before World War I, the Middle East, including Palestine, had been under the control of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years. During the closing years of their empire the Ottomans began to espouse their Turkish ethnic identity, asserting the primacy of Turks within the empire, leading to discrimination against the Arabs.[6] The promise of liberation from the Ottomans led many Jews and Arabs to support the allied powers during World War I, leading to the emergence of widespread Arab nationalism.[7] During this time tensions between the native Arab population of Palestine and the small, but growing, Jewish population in the area had begun to increase. For details, see Aliyah, First Aliyah, Second Aliyah.
The British, seeking support from Jews native to Palestine and other parts of the Middle East, formed a 'Jewish Brigade' of the British Army during World War 1. Support from these troops was seen as instrumental in Lord Balfour's proclamation in 1917 that his Majesty's government would make all efforts to secure, in Palestine, a homeland for the Jews. The British Government was favorable to the establishment in the Holy Land of a national home for the Jewish people as stated under the Balfour Declaration of 1917.[8]
After World War I the area came under British rule as the British Mandate of Palestine. The area mandated to the British, included what is today Israel, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza. This would become important post-World War II, when the British tried to meet the obligations of both Jews and Arabs by creating a homeland for each in Palestine, namely Israel and Jordan (1946).
Jewish immigration to Palestine increased. This, together with the worsening world wide economic situation and other internal factors, led to a large Arab immigration to the region and further increased tensions in the region.[9][10] By 1931, 17 percent of the population of Palestine were Jews, an increase of six percent since 1922.[11] Jewish immigration increased soon after the Nazis came to power in Germany, causing the Jewish population in Palestine to double.[12] Palestinian Arabs saw this rapid influx of Jewish immigrants as a threat to their homeland and their identity as a people. Moreover, Jewish policies of purchasing land and prohibiting the employment of Arabs in Jewish-owned industries and farms greatly angered the Palestinian Arab communities.[13] Demonstrations were held as early as 1920, protesting what the Arabs felt were unfair preferences for the Jewish immigrants set forth by the British mandate that governed Palestine at the time. This resentment led to the harassment and persecution of Jews. In August of 1929, Arabs murdered 67 Jews in the city of Hebron, in what became known as the Hebron Massacre. By 1936, escalating tensions led to the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine."

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And according to this, wich I know from historical sources to be true the Arabs stole the land of the Jews:

"Following the adoption by the United Nations of Resolution 181 in November 1947 and the declaration of the State of Israel in May 1948, several Arab countries adopted discriminatory measures against their local Jewish populations.[21][22] There were riots in Yemen and Syria. In Libya, Jews were deprived of citizenship, and in Iraq, their property was seized.[23] As a result, a large number of Jews were forced to emigrate from Arab lands, although many also emigrated for ideological reasons.[24] Over 700,000 Jews emigrated to Israel between 1948 and 1952, with approximately 285,000 of them from Arab countries.[25][24] Overall, about 850,000 Jews had left the Arab World by the early 1970s (according to official Arab documentation), with many of them leaving their property behind.[26] Today, these displaced Jews and their descendants represent 41% of the total population of Israel. For details, see Jewish exodus from Arab lands."

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then the statement of comparing Israel with the Apartheid in South Africa may be partially justified, but it doesn't change the fact that there are almost no Jews living in Arab lands. Actually the Arab lands were behaving worse then South Africa during Apartheid, they didn't even grant them the right to live within their lands.

If you compare the number of Arabs living in Israel to its total population (Arabs/population of Israel) and then with the number of Jews living in any Arab state to its total population (Jews/population of an Arab state: for example Egypt), then you see the total hypocrisy of an Arab that tries to compare the Jewish state with Apartheid of South Africa.

You forgot about the 13th tribe!!!

You also are stating Israel is there because of a War, not the Treaty.

Do you know who edits, CENSORS, and owns Wikipedia?

"When asked if he feels somewhat like David verses Golaith in confronting Wikipedia, Leyden responds: "The Israel News Agency was around before Wikipedia, it will be around after Wikipedia. Good always triumphs over evil - and Wikipedia which has harmed so many good people will soon see its own demise. You can't keep treating people as if they were dirt, especially when those people are your very own Wikipedia volunteer editors and administrators."

Interesting, but how do I know this is a reliable source?

Israel didn't officially declare war as far as I can see, the Arab States did. Israel was there because it declared its independence not because it declared war, but if you see declaring independence the same as declaring war then yes you are right. But might I point out that none of the existing Arab states that attacked Israel would have their independence if it weren't for the British, so Israel normally would have had its way anyway because the British owed it to them.

[

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cOJNC2EuJw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0cOJNC2EuJw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Please name the owners and founders of the Worlds Charter banks including the private Federal Reserve Bank.

Christ was born in Palestine.

You, and millions of others have been snow balled. Look at the new POTUS Chief of Staff for example ans Israeli Citizen, or the new Treasury Secretary the head of the NY FED, or for that matter Hillary Clinton, that wants to OBLITERATE Israels number one TARGET - IRAN

Christ was born on the West-Bank of Palestine yes, back then it was called the kingdom of Judea. But even that isn't sure: Where was Jesus Born?

Again about Obama: the US is the biggest ally of Israel and has been since its existence, for what reason would Obama want to break that alliance? It could pressure Israel if it would make to many civilian casualties. And no American would want to break the relations with Israel, so Obama is speaking what the vast majority of Americans agree on.

Obama said he will support Abbas & Fatah, he could hardly say he would support Hamas because it is recognized as a terrorist organization by the USA.

"Please name the owners and founders of the Worlds Charter banks including the private Federal Reserve Bank."

here is something interesting:
"Having spent 25 years in this business and having covered 90 global meetings over the last 12-13 years, I have observed presidents, prime ministers, kings, princes, dukes, key officials from the various United Nations organizations, CEO's from some of the world's most powerful corporations, economists, and others. My research and observations have led me to determine that there are a number of powerful forces that rule the world, independent of government. In fact, government is getting weaker through privatization, as it spins off assets and sells them to corporations. Just recently, Norway overthrew their Democratic Socialist government so they can privatize more of their government assets! While I personally believe the British royal family rules the world, they do not rule it alone. There are at least three actors: central banks, the power and legacy of Cecil Rhodes, and the immense financial power of the biggest international banking family, the Rothschilds. When you consider all of these, you have a three-strand cord -- in other words, a strong cord that it will not break."

"The government itself ceases to be independent, it ceases to be safe when the national currency is at the will of a company [Bank of the United States, now Federal Reserve]. The government can undertake no great enterprise, neither war nor peace, without the consent and co- operation of that company; it cannot count its revenues six months ahead without referring to the action of that company -- its friendship or its enmity, its concurrence or opposition -- to see how far that company will permit money to be scares or to be plentiful; how far it will let the money system go on regularly or throw it into disorder; how far it will suit their interest or policy. People are not safe when such a company has such power. The temptation is too great, the opportunity too easy, to put up or put down prices, to make and break fortunes, to bring the whole community upon its knees to the Neptunes who preside over the flux and reflux of paper. All property is at their mercy, the price of real estate, of every growing crop, of every staple article in the market, is at their command. Stocks are their playthings -- their gambling theatre on which they gamble daily with as little secrecy and as little morality and far more mischief to fortunes than common gambles carry on their operations (emphasis added) (Walbert, 14).

When Andrew Jackson was elected President in 1828, he announced in his first message to Congress that he would not renew its charter. By that time, the Bank had great accumulations of reserves. Jackson advocated the passage of a law distributing these surplus revenues back to the states. He ended up vetoing the law Congress passed to re-charter the Bank. His reasons were salient and vital to future U.S. security. Jackson pointed out that the bank's stock, worth $8 million, was held by foreigners, chiefly in Britain, and that this was the most dangerous feature of the plan because a majority of shares of its stock might fall into alien hands, which, if we were involved in a war, could use its influence against the United States (Walbert, 17)."

http://www.safehaven.com/article-6234.htm

So yeah according to this, the Arabs are screwed. Maybe being a little bit more friendly to the Jews in general could help.

Last edited:
Here's one for you. See who has a Central Bank monopolizing their fiat money (putting all the people into debt slavery), then see who doesn't have one. Then compare the second list or the non-central bank countries with the countries listed as the "Axis of Evil."

Saddam wouldn't back the dollar ... that's why he's dead, as well as a million or more other Iraqis. Now Iran is following his same path... That's why the Bankers and Israel want to BOMB, invade, KILL, occupy and take over. Greed

The Bush family is not at the top levels, they don't come from a pure enough stock. Prescott Bush was involved with banking. He helped invent Israel when he financed hitler

Obama's biggest campaign contributors was the banks, his first acts are giving them a trillion dollars

I'm not familiar with Cecil Rhodes

Last edited:
Here's one for you. See who has a Central Bank monopolizing their fiat money (putting all the people into debt slavery), then see who doesn't have one. Then compare the second list or the non-central bank countries with the countries listed as the "Axis of Evil."

Saddam wouldn't back the dollar ... that's why he's dead, as well as a million or more other Iraqis. Now Iran is following his same path... That's why the Bankers and Israel want to BOMB, invade, KILL, occupy and take over. Greed

The Bush family is not at the top levels, they don't come from a pure enough stock. Prescott Bush was involved with banking. He helped invent Israel when he financed hitler

Obama's biggest campaign contributors was the banks, his first acts are giving them a trillion dollars

I'm not familiar with Cecil Rhodes

"BOMB, invade, KILL, occupy and take over"

The free market at work it seems, although this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I thought about the free market.

"Obama's biggest campaign contributors was the banks"
Well can you tell me wich presidential candidate nominated by a major party wasn't backed by banks? Any candidate who made it to the Withe house had the banks as its biggest contributor, this doesn't make him any different from any other candidate. Banks are simply the institutions with the most money, it s only logical that they would be the biggest funders. And Hillary had a much bigger support of banks (sometimes even the same banks), so don't you think Obama will remember that too? And if you look at Obama his campaign start he really didn't have that much financial support compared to other candidates, the biggest boost for his campaign was the private funding from individuals that also boosted the financial support of institutions.

Last edited:
"BOMB, invade, KILL, occupy and take over"

The free market at work it seems, although that wasn't exactly the image I had from free market.

"Obama's biggest campaign contributors was the banks"
Well can you tell me wich presidential candidate nominated by a major party wasn't backed by banks? Any candidate who made it to the Withe house had the banks as its biggest contributor, this doesn't make him any different from any other candidate. Banks are simply the institutions with the most money, it s only logical that they would be the biggest funders. And Hillary had a much bigger support of banks (sometimes even the same banks), so don't you think Obama will remember that too? And if you look at Obama his campaign start he really didn't have that much financial support compared to other candidates, the biggest boost for his campaign was the private funding from individuals that also boosted the financial support of institutions.

Oh yeah I remember Cecil Rhodes - diamonds, Africa oppression, CFR

The banks have the power to get whoever they want elected, like wars they'll fund both (all) sides. When you go into any major city look up at the biggest building it's probably a bank. Irag got it's Central Bank a couple of years ago - "Democracy" - Look at the contributions from the banks to say Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, or Dennis Kucinich (people that stand against their tyranny) - Then look at the same three's mass media support compared to the Banker backed candidates. There is a connection. Why do you think Congress ignores the real solutions? A senator recently claimed if the TARP theft didn't go through Congress the banksters threaten to put the country into Martial Law.

The whole monetary system in the United States is owned by a few people. They can make wars, tell you what you can and can't buy, decide how much your food, gas, car, ect.. costs.. Look at the Plunge Protection Team and how it controls the stock markets - Look at the US Treasurers 'loyalty' to his masters -the Banksters.

All this needs taken away (like Kennedy proposed and Jackson accomplished!) and we need to have a Constitutional no-fiat based dollar backed by Americas infrastructure and Good Will of it's people that spends credits (money!) into the economy rather then creating money (DEBT!) from nothing then putting the American People into serfdom with having to pay the crooks back the dollars plus interest. We wouldn't even need Federal Taxes if this happens. I say arrest these Bankster money changers, tell them to shove the debt up their ass.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back