The Audit Says

No fraud? How much proof do you need?

The audit. Take a State or two. Take a county or two from each of those states where fraud was considered to have taken place. Get every single vote, beit electronically and on paper. Go find those voters, ask who did they vote for, does it match the records. That's an audit.

So what audit was done?

The audit. Take a State or two. Take a county or two from each of those states where fraud was considered to have taken place. Get every single vote, beit electronically and on paper. Go find those voters, ask who did they vote for, does it match the records. That's an audit.

So what audit was done?
Votes, ballots, do not have names on them.

Votes, ballots, do not have names on them.
Then you can't audit an election.

Audit means following through and checking from start to finish, recount is recounting data that could be wrong. Unless people have worked in accountancy, they haven't a clue what audit means.

Last edited:
Then you can't audit an election.

Audit means following through and checking from start to finish, recount is recounting data that could be wrong. Unless people have worked in accountancy, they haven't a clue what audit means.
And you think that happened and they found nothing wrong? Think again.

Then the elections were never audited? That works for me.
They're just recounted. They just count what could be wrong to confirm what could be the wrong result.

So unless a proper audit is done, no one will know if 2020 was accurate or stolen. For that matter, also 2016 and every other election.

Voter ID is important, we have it in the UK now. That will hopefully stop some wrongdoing.

Fantasy. That is an interesting choice of words for an event with somewhere between 500 and 1000 cases of both documented circumstantial and direct evidence supporting the steal!

So I'll ask again--- stealing an election is serious business, a felony that the government certainly takes seriously; just someone caught voting twice gets them in serious hot water. Look at the billions of dollars and years of investigations they have invested into just the possibility or believe that Trump may have tried to steal 2020! So, please provide us with the investigations, hearings, studies, findings and reports along with WHO conducted them, how, when and where which allows both the government, media and you to conclude that all notions that 2020 was rigged against Trump is pure poppycock? Or as you put it: fantasy.

Please be quick, I'll be waiting.
I’ll ask again....

Please explain how republicans kept and gained seats in 2020 when there was so much supposed fraud by the Democrats?

Please be quick...I’ll be waiting.

I’ll ask again....

Please explain how republicans kept and gained seats in 2020 when there was so much supposed fraud by the Democrats?

Please be quick...I’ll be waiting.
Because they were not supposed to when their party did not win the election. That is just another sign the election was stolen. Thanks.

Here we go again. This is not a conspiracy there are facts and evidence that prove what they say. This is tantamount to lying when the thread is moved here. It is the disinformation they bitch about but spread all the time. The 2020 election had 0 integrity in every swing state and that has also been proven.

I would also like to know why someone can make that decision it is a conspiracy when they have nothing but a lying government to back it up? I want an explanation or proof this is a conspiracy.

Also this thread has been in the Election forum since Jan. 21st. What made it a conspiracy after all that time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back