The AUDACITY! Obama Confronted On His Vacations...

Bush was white, isn't that right, T?

What do you think Obama does on vacation?

Obama campaigns on his vacations...he doesn't work a ranch, or break a sweat like W did.

White? President Obama's Mother was white. What difference does 'white' make?

So the 750+ days Bush was on vacation is ok because he "broke a sweat working on a ranch"?

Your post shows your lack of knowledge.

Seems like I recall the right complaining about those who camped out close to Bush's ranch.
Or is my memory failing me?

That's why I asked what the point of the thread was past stiring up shit.
<snip>

What I take from the OP is the amount of money that is being spent when people are still losing their jobs or if they are able to retain their jobs, they are not bringing home as much due to 1) rising cost of health insurance, taking pay cuts in order to keep their jobs, devaluation of the dollar, rising energy costs and inflation. Families are still losing their homes to foreclosure.

These facts are not 'shit stirring'. They affect families.

Seems like I recall the right complaining about those who camped out close to Bush's ranch.
Or is my memory failing me?

That's why I asked what the point of the thread was past stiring up shit.

Obama is Bush III, I honestly can't see how someone that liked Bush is not happy with Obama, nor can I see how someone who likes Obama is not happy with Bush. The policies are almost 100% the same... It's HARD to show a difference on actual policy that seperates Bush and Obama. Bush even had Medicare part D, it's not like Obama is the first President to try and get involved in HC or something. Not to mention Mr.T likes Mitt, the guy that more or less created Obamacare and said he was happy to see it on a natinal level.........

But the O has a D in front of his name.

His dark skin tone may play a part as well.
But it is mostly them eagerly being used against their own best interests by the 2 party system, which is pretty much a 1 party system.
The corporate party.

Obama campaigns on his vacations...he doesn't work a ranch, or break a sweat like W did.

So the 750+ days Bush was on vacation is ok because he "broke a sweat working on a ranch"?

Your first fail was to insult me.
Your second failure is not acknowledging the factoid that Bush had a mini White House set up at his private property.
Your third failure is not realizing that Bush 'broke a sweat' clearing up to 1600 acres on his ranch.
Your fourth failure is not answering the question I asked in this post.
Your fifth failure is not understanding that while Bush was on 'vacation' he was never stopped working for the people.
Your sixth failure is not acknowledging that even Bush QUIT his passion for golfing in 2003.

Shall I continue?

FTR-I am and never was a fan of Bush. I can't stand the hyperbole that people throw around.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

To be fair, a presidential vacation away from the White House is not the same as a vacation for the average person. The president is still in contact with his advisers and on call for any emergency.

Presidential vacations: How does Obama compare? - CBS News

To a political party that's 90% white, it's not the white that concerns them, it's the "black".

To a political party that's 90% white, it's not the white that concerns them, it's the "black".

Of course, continue with the race bullshit...at least you are dependable there.

Is your sock "Salt Jones" by chance?

Your second failure is not acknowledging the factoid that Bush had a mini White House set up at his private property.
Your third failure is not realizing that Bush 'broke a sweat' clearing up to 1600 acres on his ranch.
Your fifth failure is not understanding that while Bush was on 'vacation' he was never stopped working for the people.
Your sixth failure is not acknowledging that even Bush QUIT his passion for golfing in 2003.

Shall I continue?

FTR-I am and never was a fan of Bush. I can't stand the hyperbole that people throw around.

Are you really that stupid?

So Bush needed 750+ days of vacation to personally clear up to 1600 acres on his ranch?

When Obama travels he leaves all communications with the WH behind?

Of course, continue with the race bullshit...at least you are dependable there.

Is your sock "Salt Jones" by chance?

Salt is too intelligent. Tries to be an ass but he's not dumb. I don't believe anyone can fake rdean's brand of stupid.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

To be fair, a presidential vacation away from the White House is not the same as a vacation for the average person. The president is still in contact with his advisers and on call for any emergency.

The OP is not about Reagan or Clinton.

You fail to mention that Bush had a mini WH set up at his ranch and you minimize the people's work that he continued, while not addressing Obama campaigning, raising money on the people's dime.

There is a HUGE contradiction in your 'response'.
Can you find it?

Shall I continue?

So Bush needed 750+ days of vacation to personally clear up to 1600 acres on his ranch?

Apparently I am more intelligent than you.
It appears you know zilch as to what it takes to run a ranch.

Please provide a link to the '750' days of Bush vacation while he was in office for eight years compared to how many vacation days Obama has taken YTD.

TIA! :D

Shall I continue?

Please provide a link to the '750' days of Bush vacation while he was in office for eight years compared to how many vacation days Obama has taken YTD.

George W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as president.... The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.... Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

487 Days At Camp David For Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This from Aug 2011:

Shall I continue?

Let me sum it up for you again...

On all them days of a "workin vacation" that Bush took he never managed to balanced the budget or do much of anything conservative.

Instead Bush managed to bail out companies, expanded Governments role in HC, did 2x stimulus, started 2 pointless "winless" wars and divided this country to a degree where people didn't even care what Obama stood for as long as he was not a Republican or Bush... A lot like we see happening with the mindless "anyone but Obama" Republicans zombies today, the party is more important than substance and it’s no wonder the Republican party has ended up with such a shitty candidate.

Bush was so busy on vacation while the country was headed towards a depression that he made sure to take a camra crew out to show him “cleaning up the brush” on his giant fucking rich ass ranch.

Shall I continue?

Great, now you're defending the Tax payers funding Bush to clean up his ranch... And yet you don't see this as on par with the horrible President we have Obama...

This partisan bullshit gets really old, really fast.

Was Bush in his office, or was he out mowing the lawn, pick one.

Last edited:
ABC news recently reported that most Americans are cutting back on their vacation plans due to high gas prices and the lagging economy. But the Obamas seem to be oblivious to the issue.

The topic of the First Family’s frequent vacationing is one that a St. Louis TV anchor thought was worth investigating. Larry Conners of KMOV-TV wondered if the Obamas spend an inordinate amount of time vacationing at the expense of the American taxpayer?

LINK

Is the POTUS out of touch...when telling the rest of us that WE are as he embarks on his re-election bid using Class Warfare...Class Envy...and sticking it to the rich?

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year
He has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama's Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back