The AUDACITY! Obama Confronted On His Vacations...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
ABC news recently reported that most Americans are cutting back on their vacation plans due to high gas prices and the lagging economy. But the Obamas seem to be oblivious to the issue.

The topic of the First Family’s frequent vacationing is one that a St. Louis TV anchor thought was worth investigating. Larry Conners of KMOV-TV wondered if the Obamas spend an inordinate amount of time vacationing at the expense of the American taxpayer?

LINK

Is the POTUS out of touch...when telling the rest of us that WE are as he embarks on his re-election bid using Class Warfare...Class Envy...and sticking it to the rich?

What is the point of this thread? Bush vacationed like all damn day, make that week, make that month... Is this you getting back at liberals for attacking Bush for being lazy? There is so much we can focus on, like policy but yet we are looking at who says who's wife works or not, or how much time someone was on vacation, and you people wonder why we get a shit President after shit President.

The only thing that matters is their voting record. Not if they believe in God, or how much they believe in God. If they are Gay, Strait, male, female, tall, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, have 8 kids, are a millionaire, good looking, younger, older, use a blackberry or I phone, ran 1 company, ran 6 companies, worked in Government, like to Golf, baseball, what is their favorite fucking useless sports team, can badmouth the other side or served in the armed forces.

What is the point of this thread? Bush vacationed like all damn day, make that week, make that month... Is this you getting back at liberals for attacking Bush for being lazy? There is so much we can focus on, like policy but yet we are looking at who says who's wife works or not, or how much time someone was on vacation, and you people wonder why we get a shit President after shit President.

The only thing that matters is their voting record. Not if they believe in God, or how much they believe in God. If they are Gay, Strait, male, female, tall, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, have 8 kids, are a millionaire, good looking, younger, older, use a blackberry or I phone, ran 1 company, ran 6 companies, worked in Government, like to Golf, baseball, what is their favorite fucking useless sports team, can badmouth the other side or served in the armed forces.

Bush usually went to his ranch and worked...

Obama? Not so much...and the economy wasn't IN the shambles it is now, is it?

Faux-outrage noted

As so many Americans are delving into thier savings just to survive...Obama is jetting around the country on thier dime...

Nothing faux about it.

It's real.

Obama is outta touch.

I just bought my wife a new Mercedes-Benz and we are going to Australia for a couple weeks this summer. Should I be concerned for those struggling just to survive?

Bush was white, isn't that right, T?

What do you think Obama does on vacation?

Bush was 1 of the worst Presidents this country ever had to live under. In fact most of his policies are around today and expanded upon under Obama... You know, the guy you would claim is one of the worst Presidents this country has ever had to live though.

Bush expanded the DoEducation, started the Bailouts, did 2 stimulus’s, did Iraq, Afghanistan, helped prop up the housing bubble, started homeland security, opened Guantanamo, Spent this country into oblivion and ended his second term in one of the largest recessions in American history… Bush divided this country in ways that had never been seen before in America, yes Obama takes it to a new level but to say Bush was busy out workin on his ranch is partisan bullshit. Workin on what? Cus it wasn’t how not to raise the deficit by leaps and bounds.

Reality is you would be trilled if Obama took the next 6 months off.

I'd be thrilled if he was fired for incompetence.

So would I, and he should be but that ain't gonna happen. So again, other than to stir up liberals what is the point of the thread cuz Republicans don't have a track record worth bragtgin about and you are (R) first (C)ountry second my friend.

PS: You are not a bad guy and I know this, I don't wana get into a dumb ass fight, I'm asking questions because I honestly wonder.

Let me put some context into my question before some chimp yells BoOOOoOooosh at me.

Mr.T… Can you tell us all what Mitt has been doing to keep himself busy over the last few years? My understanding is he makes a lot of money while he is on vacation from his investments… Should that mean he should drop out of the race, cuz that would be awesome seeing he is liar and a “Progressive” (his words), not to mention he does not work that I know of.

Last edited:
Faux-outrage noted

As so many Americans are delving into thier savings just to survive...Obama is jetting around the country on thier dime...

Nothing faux about it.

It's real.

Obama is outta touch.

I just bought my wife a new Mercedes-Benz and we are going to Australia for a couple weeks this summer. Should I be concerned for those struggling just to survive?

YES, you should be concerned for those that are struggling to survive

Seems like I recall the right complaining about those who camped out close to Bush's ranch.
Or is my memory failing me?

Seems like I recall the right complaining about those who camped out close to Bush's ranch.
Or is my memory failing me?

That's why I asked what the point of the thread was past stiring up shit.

Obama is Bush III, I honestly can't see how someone that liked Bush is not happy with Obama, nor can I see how someone who likes Obama is not happy with Bush. The policies are almost 100% the same... It's HARD to show a difference on actual policy that seperates Bush and Obama. Bush even had Medicare part D, it's not like Obama is the first President to try and get involved in HC or something. Not to mention Mr.T likes Mitt, the guy that more or less created Obamacare and said he was happy to see it on a natinal level.........

Bush was white, isn't that right, T?

What do you think Obama does on vacation?

Obama campaigns on his vacations...he doesn't work a ranch, or break a sweat like W did.

White? President Obama's Mother was white. What difference does 'white' make?

Nothing faux about it.

It's real.

Obama is outta touch.

YES, you should be concerned for those that are struggling to survive

Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back