"The attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum" UN Secretary-General

Gaza Massacre Update:

5795 killed, including 2360 children, 1292 women and 295 elderly.
• More than 18,000 injured.
1500 missing under the rubble.

Unnamed premature baby. His mother, Fatima al-Hirsh, was killed by Israel's bombardment on Gaza along with his entire family. She was still pregnant, and doctors delivered him as she drew her last breath. We will name him Naji, survivor, for now. Israel’s aggression is threatening Naji’s life and the lives of 130 premature babies, who face imminent death if Israel continues to block deliveries of fuel and medicines.

The Indonesian Hospital has complete blackout. All its services are out of use. No fuel left for it to function. This is beyond catastrophic. Hundreds of patients will not be able to be treated. Patients in the intensive care unit, including the neonatal unit, are likely to die in the next few hours.

Survivor (til now):
1698183597708.png

Before 7/10:
Former Northern Command Commander Amiram Levin Says West Bank Reality Is 'Total Apartheid,' Resulting in the IOF 'Rotting From the Inside'

1698184003444.png

"It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.
The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing.

But the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas. And those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people.

Even war has rules.

We must demand that all parties uphold and respect their obligations under international humanitarian law; take constant care in the conduct of military operations to spare civilians; and respect and protect hospitals and respect the inviolability of UN facilities which today are sheltering more than 600,000 Palestinians.

The relentless bombardment of Gaza by Israeli forces, the level of civilian casualties, and the wholesale destruction of neighborhoods continue to mount and are deeply alarming.

I mourn and honour the dozens of UN colleagues working for UNRWA – sadly, at least 35 and counting – killed in the bombardment of Gaza over the last two weeks.

I owe to their families my condemnation of these and many other similar killings.

The protection of civilians is paramount in any armed conflict.

Protecting civilians can never mean using them as human shields.

Protecting civilians does not mean ordering more than one million people to evacuate to the south, where there is no shelter, no food, no water, no medicine and no fuel, and then continuing to bomb the south itself.

I am deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza.

Let me be clear: No party to an armed conflict is above international humanitarian law."

And this makes it clear why the UN is irrelevant in the ME.

While the UN is discussing the dire situation In Gaza as the health sector in the strip collapsed, no more beds are left, and children are treated on the floors.

Graphic:

Good grief. You're stupid. Gaza very densely populated with refugees forced out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
No one was forced out of the West Bank or east Jerusalem. The so called "refugees" are the descendants of Arabs who were forced out of what is now southern Israel during Israel's War of Independence in 1948 because their towns would have given aid to the advancing Egyptian army.

No one was forced out of the West Bank or east Jerusalem. The so called "refugees" are the descendants of Arabs who were forced out of what is now southern Israel during Israel's War of Independence in 1948 because their towns would have given aid to the advancing Egyptian army.
Mr Blind..I just posted a video of Jewish settler criminals driving Palestinians out of their homes in this very thread.

Are you living in a cave in a desert?

Forum List

Back