The Art of War is Simple.....

Originally posted by McCarthy
(Im from Sweden - so my Englisn ain't the best.)

And what up with helping Isreal killing and invading Palestina? Just becouse jews controll americans banks and have such great power in your country should not make you stand on Isreal's side. Invading yet even more poor civilians. Do you even care for them? Please say you do.

Until you read the koran, or have any knowledge of who owns Israel, you are talking out of your hat.

And Aphganistan? If somebody broke your two legs (World Trade Center) you woulde ofcourse want revange on the criminal that broke your legs. But when you can't find him you kill the people on his strett instead? (Aphgani People - Im not sure of the English term). No, but that is what the american goverment did.

Palestinians are terrorists occupying a foreign nation-Israel.

PS. What up with that "All bless America" line? If there was a Christian God Im sure he woulde not bless a country like America. And neither woulde Jesus.

It has to do with our Christian foundation. The phrase "God bless America" did not originate with Bush. Jesus would bless all of His followers and God blessed this nation by its very creation. I agree with you, however, politics is heavilly corrupted today.

The problem is, you are as wrong in your understanding of reality with America as our politicians are.

Not that I belive in neither of them but I do belive in peach, freedom and human rights. And Mr Bush and USA has long ago walked right over these belives.

You don't believe in Jesus OR America?

They both believe in you. I don't see to many Americans defecting to YOUR nation.

As for the "war on terror", the actions taken by the UN and Europe have created less hatred than America. Europe has been largely effective to date although of course there is still much to be done. And before you say "Madrid", 9/11. by Scubamike

That's because the Euros are clearing their own decks. The US is protecting all, while protecting itself.

Yes, America committed a fair number of troops, but as I pointed out earlier, on a per capita basis New Zealand commited four times as many and right from the start. by Scubamike

America contributed more than a 'fair number' as evidenced today and will be tomorrow. More than that, unlike the geniuses after the first WW, the US instituted the Marshall Plan. Guess who paid? Those that fought overseas and at home here in the USA.

And it is quite disturbing that a country whose constitution talks of all men being created equal consider themselves more equal than everyone else. We are all human-beings. Maybe something to bear in find when dealing with the poor and unfortunate around the world. America has great power and with great power comes great responsibility not to misuse that power. again posted by Scubamike

Give one example of the US, since 1945 acting like they are 'more equal' than anyone else. Coming from a non-power it must be easy to criticize.

Yes but NewGuy, palestinians are not terrorists. What do you base that on?

And the Koran? I would not even use that book as a doorstop.
Palestinians have lived in Palestinia (we say Palestina though) and the world of the west just gave away their lands as a "Im sorry what happened to you in the WWII, jewish people."

And I know its "God Bless America." But I was typing fast and everything came out wrong.
And If a nation fights with this God on their side - well to belive that the ultimate power is on your side while you are killing people left and right, well that is to be a moron.

And I ment that I don't belive in the Christian God. Not at all. America well? Can't say I belive In America. But I do belive in the same values that you do. Sweden is one of the greatest fighters for freedom and stuff like that.

Sir Evil:

What? You must be joking. And just how am I the biggest threat to the free world today?

Im against unjustefied wars like those George W. Bush are fighting. Bush, his crew (in lack of better words) and their values are the biggest threat to the free world today.

Leaders like that we do not need.

The whole world sees him for what he really is. And now so does the Americans. Just look at his ratings. I hope this will be the last Bush in the White House. But then there is Jeb and others...

Well, dear folks. I have to leave you now. It's pretty late on this side of the earth.
But It was very interesting talking to you. I will return. And I'll bring friends here to. We coulde all talk about the events of the world. Have I nice day. Today is June 6 and the national day of Sweden. Take care, wonderfull folks.

What? You must be joking. And just how am I the biggest threat to the free world today?
Your appeasement and apologies for the jihad movement will get us all killed
Im against unjustefied wars like those George W. Bush are fighting. Bush, his crew (in lack of better words) and their values are the biggest threat to the free world today.

Leaders like that we do not need.

The whole world sees him for what he really is. And now so does the Americans. Just look at his ratings. I hope this will be the last Bush in the White House. But then there is Jeb and others... [/B]

Your "values" are pretty warped. Where's your outrage for all of the innocents killed at the hands of your muslim friends?

(Im from Sweden - so my English ain't the best.)

First of: America did a great thing during the Second World War. BUT - that does not justefy what you are doing today and what has been done before.
Just becous USA did great things during the WWII does not give you the right to act the way you are doing today! I does not and by all that is good and pure in the world it will never, never do.

We sure did, the Swedes on the other hand collaborated with the Nazis did they not?

Right now Iraqi civilians, American soldiers and those of other nations are dieying (bad English - I know). And why? First of all the main reason behind the attack was all based on lies.

What lies? They found Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, they found terrorist training camps, they are capturing terrorists in Iraq every day. What more proof do people like you need?

As a human I am so ashamed over what president Bush, Cheney Rumsfeld and all the othrer villians are doing.
And to call the whole operation "Iraqi Freedom" just so that it will seem like a good thing and make the complains and protest against the war lesser in number. First of all it didn't work. People in Europe, America, Africa, Arabia, Asia nor Australia are stupid. They do not fall for it. Well, some of them don't. Some actually do...

What you are doing in Iraq is a horrible crime. Thousand and yet thousands beutiful and unice humans are dead. Dead - thank to Bush, his father, Cheney and the lies.

Yes, and thanks to the United Nations, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died under Saddam Hussein. Or don't they count?

Far more dead Iraqi's dead then those Americans who did 9/11. You see people? Americans are terrorists aswell. On a far more greater scale.
The war is about the Buch-familys revange on Saddam. About oil and about Americans fear for weapons and treat that i not even there. From the start it was the Iraqi's who should have feared you attacking them! And stop calling the Iraqi soldiers and rebells for terrorist. If someone attack your America based on lies woulde you not fight back? If your family and friends, of your civilians very murdered, hemuliated and tortured whoulde you not fight back? Of cource you woulde.

Many of the people that are fighting our troops are either Baathists, or terrorists from countries outside of Iraq. The average Iraqi is in favor of what our country did. If the Iraqis really wanted to kill those who humiliated, tortured and murdered their family and friends, they would have risen up and overthrown Saddam Hussein

If this war was about oil, then why are gas prices so high before the election?.

The United Nations has so many great plans to get rid of Saddam but Bush did not listen to the great man Kofi Annan. And look were we are today.

Are you out of your mind?!?!?!? The UN didn't do anything to overthrow Saddam!!!! Kofi Annan is a corrupt politician overseeing a corrupt organization! The UN food for oil program has been proven to have been nothing but a sham which diverted much needed aid from Iraqis to the pockets of French, German, and Russian corporations, Kofi Annan's relatives and Saddam Hussein.

Everytime I read the paper or turn on the TV I see dead Iraqi's. Dead women, children, civilans. Dead americans soldiers.

Yes, that is why many say that the media is very biased. What you DON'T hear about are the schools being built, the hospitals being reopened, the Iraqi standard of living rising on a daily basis all thanks to our troops!

And whats up with helping Isreal killing and invading Palestina? Just becouse jews controll americans banks and have such great power in your country should not make you stand on Isreal's side. Fighting yet another weak country and killing even more poor civilians. Do you even care for them? Please say you do.

Jews own the banks....sounds like something out of "Mein Kampf". Who says that anti-semitism isn't alive and well in Europe? Hey pal, get a clue. If we didn't stand up for Israel, the Arabs would finish what Hitler started. The Palestinians send their kids on crowded buses to blown both themselves and innocent people to kingdom come. Is that what you can a "weak and defenseless" country?

And Aphganistan? If somebody broke your two legs (World Trade Center) you woulde ofcourse want revange on the criminal that broke your legs. But when you can't find him you kill the people on his street instead? (Aphgani People - Im not sure of the English term). No, but that is what the american goverment did.

George W. Bush is a thief, liar, murderer and and the greatest treath against the free world. He invades countres based on lies and made up facts. He kills and destroies. He brakes laws and treathes that America has signed.

Our president is not a liar. Everything he claimed about Iraq has come true. Iraq was supporting terrorism, Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction. Our president is not a murderer or a threat to world peace. Quite the opposite. He is a man who has taken on great political risks to defend our country and western civilization against one of the greatest threats to it since communism. The REAL threat to world peace is the appeasement oriented attitude that you have. Apparently some Swedes have not learned the lessons of World War II, when the Swedish Government collaborated with the Nazis and helped to transport Jews to the death camps, transport Nazi troops etc.

Get a clue pal. You're either against terrorism or for it. There's no third option. You fight terrorists by killing them, by cutting off their resources (financially and otherwise). If you really cared about Iraqis, you'd be supporting our country's effort to bring democracy to the Middle East and crush terrorism. Obviously, you don't.

George W. Bush - by the standard and laws of the free world - is a terrorist. And if you support Bush - you are a supporter of terrorism and true evil.

No....YOU are a supporter of terrorism and true evil by being a lap dog for dictators and terrorists. By repeating the "Bush lied" lie, comparing Bush to a terrorist, etc, you give implicit support to those who want to undermine the efforts of those countries who are trying to combat terrorism. The spirit of Quisling is still alive and well in Scandanavia!

We sure did, the Swedes on the other hand collaborated with the Nazis did they not?

McCarthy: They did not. At the beginning we sold metal to the germans. Later on we were declared neutural. But still there were so called "Svenska Patrioter" who joined up with the troops of Norway.

What lies? They found Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, they found terrorist training camps, they are capturing terrorists in Iraq every day. What more proof do people like you need?

McCarthy: They have not found such things as Weapons of Mass Destruction. At to begind with Americans gave weapons to Iraq to start with. That is a fact. I dont know what lies you have been told by your goverement but there were never any Weapons of Mass Destruction. Period... dude.

Yes, and thanks to the United Nations, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died under Saddam Hussein. Or don't they count?

McCarthy: Indeed they do count. But to begin with it was the Americans who gave Saddam his power. Maybe not the White House favorite subjet to talk about but never the less it is the truth.

Many of the people that are fighting our troops are either Baathists, or terrorists from countries outside of Iraq. The average Iraqi is in favor of what our country did. If the Iraqis really wanted to kill those who humiliated, tortured and murdered their family and friends, they would have risen up and overthrown Saddam Hussein

McCarthy: Again not true. There is houndreds of diferent croups defending their of teretory and land. What do they teach americans in school? And what does the goverement tell you?

If this war was about oil, then why are gas prices so high before the election?

McCarthy: Maybe cause the there aint much oil left in the world. And well, the eyes of the world is on Bush like a hawk.

Are you out of your mind?!?!?!? The UN didn't do anything to overthrow Saddam!!!! Kofi Annan is a corrupt politician overseeing a corrupt organization! The UN food for oil program has been proven to have been nothing but a sham which diverted much needed aid from Iraqis to the pockets of French, German, and Russian corporations, Kofi Annan's relatives and Saddam Hussein.

McCarthy: Kofi Annan is everything but not corrupt. Unlike the Bush family and the republicans. I've done my homework. Maybe you should do yours without having bid daddy "uncle Sam" pre-editing it for you. Just so that you can come out as the good guys and so that Bush, Cheney and friends gets another four years.

Yes, that is why many say that the media is very biased. What you DON'T hear about are the schools being built, the hospitals being reopened, the Iraqi standard of living rising on a daily basis all thanks to our troops!

McCarthy: There may be plans for hospitals and such and that is great. But they cant start buidling stuff like that now. There is a war going on! Its not like people can stand around building houses.

Jews own the banks....sounds like something out of "Mein Kampf". Who says that anti-semitism isn't alive and well in Europe? Hey pal, get a clue. If we didn't stand up for Israel, the Arabs would finish what Hitler started. The Palestinians send their kids on crowded buses to blown both themselves and innocent people to kingdom come. Is that what you can a "weak and defenseless" country?

McCarthy: Well, they do. Israel is the stronger country of the two of them. With their army they have taken controll of Palestinian teretory and is doing so day by day. Ariel Sharon is by far one of the most cruel leaders I have ever seen.
And what you learn about Palestinians wanting to exterminate the jews. Yes, If heard that before. But, for some reasons only from americans. Can inte be that this is what our goverement is teaching you? Well, yes it is.

"The Palestinians send their kids on crowded buses to blown both themselves and innocent people to kingdom come."

McCarthy: Again the american media? But yes things like this do happen. And also in much greater number on the side of Israel.

Our president is not a liar. Everything he claimed about Iraq has come true. Iraq was supporting terrorism, Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction. Our president is not a murderer or a threat to world peace. Quite the opposite. He is a man who has taken on great political risks to defend our country and western civilization against one of the greatest threats to it since communism. The REAL threat to world peace is the appeasement oriented attitude that you have. Apparently some Swedes have not learned the lessons of World War II, when the Swedish Government collaborated with the Nazis and helped to transport Jews to the death camps, transport Nazi troops etc.

"the Swedish Government collaborated with the Nazis and helped to transport Jews to the death camps, transport Nazi troops etc"

McCarthy: Oh my... Did you just make that one up? What can I say? All lies. Sweden has never, ever done such a thing. Woaw.
Transport Jews to the death camps? That has never happened. You dont know anything about Sweden do you? Did you make you angry? Cause you seem to make up lies out of rage. Well, they truth about your country may hurt, I know.
So Sweden woulde have helped germans transporting jews to death camps? Wait, this is gold. I most show others this. You for one does not know facts from your own fiction.

McCarthy: And well yes, Bush is a liar. I cant wait untill the truth runs up with him and bites him right on the googelfloogel (not really a word but you get my point).
Please se the world from outside of America. From a clear view. He has lied. It has been proven now. Everbody talks about it. From the news and politicians in the world to Jay Leno.

Get a clue pal. You're either against terrorism or for it. There's no third option. You fight terrorists by killing them, by cutting off their resources (financially and otherwise). If you really cared about Iraqis, you'd be supporting our country's effort to bring democracy to the Middle East and crush terrorism. Obviously, you don't.

McCarthy: I do. But obviously your geverment dont. Really the way they are doing things is the wrong way. And for the wrong reasons. Just look at the results.
And how come USA breaks there own laws wich they have singed together with the UN? Laws that they have stod behind untill it did not suit them to do so anymore. Laws wich they force on other people.

No....YOU are a supporter of terrorism and true evil by being a lap dog for dictators and terrorists. By repeating the "Bush lied" lie, comparing Bush to a terrorist, etc, you give implicit support to those who want to undermine the efforts of those countries who are trying to combat terrorism. The spirit of Quisling is still alive and well in Scandanavia!

McCarthy: "The spirit of Quisling is still alive and well in Scandanavia?" Yeah, right. You truly do not know what you are talking about. Bush is not trying to combat terrorism at all. And the majority of your country men and women sees that now. Bush's ratings are falling. Why? Couse most Americans sees him for what he truly is now. No longer shall you be blinded by the hatred of what happened 9/11. But still, we shall never forget. But never ever forget those that your country has killed itself.

Bush uses "war against terrorism" as a decoy. A reason so that he could go into this war. And have the rest of the world on his side. And when he didnt he went to war anyway. And by doing so you broke yet again a law you youself signed and supported. The reason behind the unjustefied war against Iraq is your geverment own selfish ones. Your brothers and sister has gone to war for a lie. It has been proven now. I for one will not be a part of anything like that.

USA belives that they know right from wrong. Going to war and bombing other nations is a sick way of trying to give them freedom - wich USA has no intentions of doing.

You have done so many sick thing out in the world. And some of the dont ever reach you back in the states. And its not only war. We now about trade deals in Africa and South America were people are being cheated out of the natural reasorces. Like most of the dont have it bad enough.

George W Bush is a terrorist. And those that support his evil was aswell.
The noumbers of innocent people who have died thanks to America reaches far, far and far beyond those who died during 9/11. We are talking far over houndres of thousends here... "dude." There are statistics. There are facts.
And that my friends - that is evil - that is terror - that is wrong. And when can never support something like that.

One could do a crime. That is evil. But to later on act like it has never happened that is evil above all others.

All over the world people are protesting against Bush. And enormous majority. Why? Cause they know right from wrong.
Obviosly USA dont. Atleast not Bush, Cheney and friends. Open your eyes. The rest of the western world did so a long time ago.

USA are not good. After all bad thing that America has done In the world I cant se that anyone woulde even consider your country as good and "right."
Please search the internet for the facts. Read books. Please right now. Do it. Be openminded and critisize your own goveremnt. Or the truth shall forever remain onknown to you.

Yes but NewGuy, palestinians are not terrorists. What do you base that on?

Ummm....How many palestinians do you know? How many history books have you read? How long have you lived?

Palestinians have existed for hundreds of years trying to oust Jews from their nation. How and why? ISLAM. This is their rule book, guide book, and religion.

And the Koran? I would not even use that book as a doorstop.
That is half your problem. If you would READ what your "friends" believe, you would have a clue.

Being in America, we have rights. You are in Sweden. You do not have the same rights. I will help you out. Since you are on an American message board, I will read you your new rights.

You have the right to remain silent.
-Anything you say can and will be used against you proving you do not have common sense and support global socialism in support of terrorism as a tool and means to global dictatorship.

You have the right to a clue.
-If you cannot afford a clue, one will be given to you by the self appointed American "arrogant Capitalist pigs". This clue will be hammered into your skull with enough force to be blown out the other side of your head wether you like it or not by multiple people.

Do you understand these rights?

Palestinians have lived in Palestinia (we say Palestina though) and the world of the west just gave away their lands as a "Im sorry what happened to you in the WWII, jewish people."

Hmmm....Wow. Thanks for the history lesson. Since when does history START with WW2?

And I know its "God Bless America." But I was typing fast and everything came out wrong.
And If a nation fights with this God on their side - well to belive that the ultimate power is on your side while you are killing people left and right, well that is to be a moron.

Really? God doesn't think so. I would argue God is in favor of almost nothing our nation does today, but to claim that a nation could not allign its self with God while dispensing appropriate justice is to be a moron when God IS JUSTICE.

Since you would not use the koran for a doorstop, stop using your head for one and read a Bible to find out how this works. Sticking your nose into a foundedly Christian nation at war with a currently islamic one without any knowledge of either belief system makes you less than a genius.

And I ment that I don't belive in the Christian God. Not at all. America well? Can't say I belive In America. But I do belive in the same values that you do. Sweden is one of the greatest fighters for freedom and stuff like that.

Where was sweden when America fought for independence from tyranny?

Originally posted by Kathianne
That's because the Euros are clearing their own decks. The US is protecting all, while protecting itself.

The US is kicking a fair number of beehives while it is at it though. I don't understand how America is protecting all, they are busy creating a climate of fear which gives terrorists an ideal environment to thrive in.

America contributed more than a 'fair number' as evidenced today and will be tomorrow. More than that, unlike the geniuses after the first WW, the US instituted the Marshall Plan. Guess who paid? Those that fought overseas and at home here in the USA.

Evidence? Where? In WWII more Brit troops paid the ultimate price than Americans. And there are far fewer of them than American. Also the American civilians suffered basically nil war damage. Not like the entirity of Europe. America then used it diplomatic leverage derived from it's late entry into the war to dominate the outcome.
I do find it amusing however that after giving the Japanese a pacifist Constitution that America keeps trying to push Japan into military conflicts. Something sternly resisted.

Give one example of the US, since 1945 acting like they are 'more equal' than anyone else. Coming from a non-power it must be easy to criticize.

Actually pretty much every example is post-1945. "Saving the world from the Nazis" seemed to be a favourite, followed by "saving the world from Communism".

Originally posted by NewGuy
Jesus would bless all of His followers and God blessed this nation by its very creation.

Then that means God blessed all nations by their very creation. Including N.Korea, the Soviet Union, Iraq, Somalia, Israel, etc

I agree, and that is why like good little deutschlanders... oops, i mean republicans, we should march our armies all over the planet and kill all who do not believe in our point of view. They are either wif us or agin us. Ich bin ein, oops, I mean I am a republican. I am proud to wear the mantle of stupidity, oops, i mean rigidity. America Uber alles!

Originally posted by scubamike
Then that means God blessed all nations by their very creation. Including N.Korea, the Soviet Union, Iraq, Somalia, Israel, etc

How could you still have the ability to get to work every day and yet draw that conclusion?

I think you ought to read the Constitution, and Bill Of Rights, and then restate that.

Originally posted by Bush_is_a_MORON
I agree, and that is why like good little deutschlanders... oops, i mean republicans, we should march our armies all over the planet and kill all who do not believe in our point of view. They are either wif us or agin us. Ich bin ein, oops, I mean I am a republican. I am proud to wear the mantle of stupidity, oops, i mean rigidity. America Uber alles!

Ma'am, what is YOUR political affiliation?

McCarthy: They have not found such things as Weapons of Mass Destruction. At to begind with Americans gave weapons to Iraq to start with. That is a fact. I dont know what lies you have been told by your goverement but there were never any Weapons of Mass Destruction. Period... dude.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/...17/141224.shtml
WMD's in Syria. Terrorist Plot to kill 80,000 foiled.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=482
Debka announces before the war began that weapons were being shipped to Syria.

McCarthy: Indeed they do count. But to begin with it was the Americans who gave Saddam his power. Maybe not the White House favorite subjet to talk about but never the less it is the truth.

Again with your selective history. The modern Anti-American movement began in Iran. Iran was an ally of America in the 70's. The Shah of Iran wasn't a humanitarian but he was an ally against communism. The Shah however came under fire and received no aide from America. President at the Time. Jimmy Carter. Gy who replaced the Shah, Aayotllah Kuhmenne (Grandfather of Modern Jihad movement). Under Reagan we turned to Saddam, even at the time known to be a pretty bad guy but far less volatile towards America then the Aayatollah. America supplied Iraq in the War against Iran. Anyway, we've since rectified our mistake if you havent noticed. Saddam is gone and Iraq is on its way to becoming free.

McCarthy: Again not true. There is houndreds of diferent croups defending their of teretory and land. What do they teach americans in school? And what does the goverement tell you?

Your not in this country so you wouldn't know. Otherwise you'd see that our Media and Schools are being overun by socialists trying to create a PC society that accepts appeasment towards animals.

McCarthy: Maybe cause the there aint much oil left in the world. And well, the eyes of the world is on Bush like a hawk.

How foolish you are.
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/EvanAbel.shtml
"Although the assignment is to find "the" volume of the world's petroleum reserves, there is no exact number because new reserves are constantly being discovered." A new theory exists that suggest oil is a renewable resource. I am skeptical but it is worth researching. So much about the earth that we do not know. As for the world's eyes, maybe they should watch their own governments before muslims push more socialists into power through bombings.

McCarthy: Kofi Annan is everything but not corrupt. Unlike the Bush family and the republicans. I've done my homework. Maybe you should do yours without having bid daddy "uncle Sam" pre-editing it for you. Just so that you can come out as the good guys and so that Bush, Cheney and friends gets another four years.

I'll excuse your grammar since your a swede but you stated that Kofi annan IS corrupt with your Double negative (but not). As for homework, perhaps you should revela your sources cause im sure they are false compared to these.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/Investigation/oil_for_food_ripoff_040420-1.html
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110004801
http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/cRosett/?id=110005040

McCarthy: There may be plans for hospitals and such and that is great. But they cant start buidling stuff like that now. There is a war going on! Its not like people can stand around building houses.

The battles are in few and far between areas. It is not as widespread as the media would have you believe. IF there truly was battles everywhere i nthe coutnry, then the US coalition would have been removed rather easily, being as they are only 200,000 people versus 32 million.

McCarthy: Well, they do. Israel is the stronger country of the two of them. With their army they have taken controll of Palestinian teretory and is doing so day by day. Ariel Sharon is by far one of the most cruel leaders I have ever seen.
And what you learn about Palestinians wanting to exterminate the jews. Yes, If heard that before. But, for some reasons only from americans. Can inte be that this is what our goverement is teaching you? Well, yes it is.

The fact remians that if Isreal truly wanted the Palestinian Lands, they would have just rolled the tanks out and taken them. They have a staggeringly superiror military force and yet their hands are tied because of World sanctions from irrelevant bodies such as the UN. Israelis and Peaceful Palestianians that just want to go about their daily lives can not because a terrorist (arafat) and his terrorist organization (PLO) run that country. All they want is the total elimination of Israel. If it means bombing a school bus full of children in retaliation for the killing of one of their terrorist leaders then they will do it. If they have to blow up malls, schools, businesses regardless of who happens to be walking by, they will do it. How would you feel if Finland suddenly decided that Swedish lands were illgotten and started bombing Swedish women and children to get their way?

McCarthy: Again the american media? But yes things like this do happen. And also in much greater number on the side of Israel.

I really don't think you watch American Media. Otherwise you'd be singing their praises with their socialist agendas. Israel doesnt' target Palestinian civilians. Palestinians do.

McCarthy: Oh my... Did you just make that one up? What can I say? All lies. Sweden has never, ever done such a thing. Woaw.
Transport Jews to the death camps? That has never happened. You dont know anything about Sweden do you? Did you make you angry? Cause you seem to make up lies out of rage. Well, they truth about your country may hurt, I know.
So Sweden woulde have helped germans transporting jews to death camps? Wait, this is gold. I most show others this. You for one does not know facts from your own fiction.

Compare it to the baseless accusations you have made here. They all fall into the same pile.

McCarthy: And well yes, Bush is a liar. I cant wait untill the truth runs up with him and bites him right on the googelfloogel (not really a word but you get my point).
Please se the world from outside of America. From a clear view. He has lied. It has been proven now. Everbody talks about it. From the news and politicians in the world to Jay Leno.

Leno is your major media source. Newsflash he's a comedian. Anyway, another mudslinger. Where did he lie? Show me where he lied? You can't. Everything he has said, he has done. Every reason for going to war has been true. You really are out of your league here. I suggest a quick sliver away to save some face for yourself.

McCarthy: I do. But obviously your geverment dont. Really the way they are doing things is the wrong way. And for the wrong reasons. Just look at the results.
And how come USA breaks there own laws wich they have singed together with the UN? Laws that they have stod behind untill it did not suit them to do so anymore. Laws wich they force on other people.

Which laws would they be since your an expert on OUR government?

McCarthy: "The spirit of Quisling is still alive and well in Scandanavia?" Yeah, right. You truly do not know what you are talking about. Bush is not trying to combat terrorism at all. And the majority of your country men and women sees that now. Bush's ratings are falling. Why? Couse most Americans sees him for what he truly is now. No longer shall you be blinded by the hatred of what happened 9/11. But still, we shall never forget. But never ever forget those that your country has killed itself.

Bush uses "war against terrorism" as a decoy. A reason so that he could go into this war. And have the rest of the world on his side. And when he didnt he went to war anyway. And by doing so you broke yet again a law you youself signed and supported. The reason behind the unjustefied war against Iraq is your geverment own selfish ones. Your brothers and sister has gone to war for a lie. It has been proven now. I for one will not be a part of anything like that.

Sigh, what a broken record. What lie?

USA belives that they know right from wrong. Going to war and bombing other nations is a sick way of trying to give them freedom - wich USA has no intentions of doing.

You have done so many sick thing out in the world. And some of the dont ever reach you back in the states. And its not only war. We now about trade deals in Africa and South America were people are being cheated out of the natural reasorces. Like most of the dont have it bad enough.

George W Bush is a terrorist. And those that support his evil was aswell.
The noumbers of innocent people who have died thanks to America reaches far, far and far beyond those who died during 9/11. We are talking far over houndres of thousends here... "dude." There are statistics. There are facts.
And that my friends - that is evil - that is terror - that is wrong. And when can never support something like that.

One could do a crime. That is evil. But to later on act like it has never happened that is evil above all others.

All over the world people are protesting against Bush. And enormous majority. Why? Cause they know right from wrong.
Obviosly USA dont. Atleast not Bush, Cheney and friends. Open your eyes. The rest of the western world did so a long time ago.

USA are not good. After all bad thing that America has done In the world I cant se that anyone woulde even consider your country as good and "right."
Please search the internet for the facts. Read books. Please right now. Do it. Be openminded and critisize your own goveremnt. Or the truth shall forever remain onknown to you.

Well at least your true nature is revelaed. You hate America blinded without any reasons. Where is your proof of Bush lying (like we'll ever see that huh).

All the bad America has done huh? Lets just go back and get rid of America and lets review what would happen in the world. To start, Greta Brittain would have ammased a large empire that spanned the globe. However they would have crumbled due to size and the threat of Naziism. Naziism would have over taken Europe once again and upon defeating the Brittish, they could have then focused all efforts on Russia. Hitler would have achieved his Third Reich. Japan would have bordered Germany in the middle of Asia. Africa would have a plague due to famine and disease that would have made the Black Death pale in comparison due to the lack of aide they would have recieved from america. Islam, Hinduism and all the modern religions would have never been due to the IRon fist that would have crushed them under Naziism and totalitarian Japan. Great world to live in huh. No freedom, no rights, no hope. Yes the world would be great without America.

It is odd that Nazism is more prevalent in America nowadays than in Germany. Mind you having lived under the Nazis and having had direct experience of what they did Germans are EXTREMELY anti-fascism.

Fortunately (as with everywhere in the Western world) these self-described "Nazis" are pretty much just racist idiots with no clue or education. Hell, we have a few here in Christchurch.
A bigger bunch of muppets you'll never see.

It is odd that Nazism is more prevalent in America nowadays than in Germany. Mind you having lived under the Nazis and having had direct experience of what they did Germans are EXTREMELY anti-fascism.

Fortunately (as with everywhere in the Western world) these self-described "Nazis" are pretty much just racist idiots with no clue or education. Hell, we have a few here in Christchurch.
A bigger bunch of muppets you'll never see.

What's yer point scubatank?

Originally posted by NewGuy
What's yer point scubatank?

Just that it is interesting that Nazism is stronger today in the countries that fought it than in the country that started it. But that those who claim to be Nazis really have very little understanding of it (and speak zero German). Those I've come across (British, Aussie and Kiwi ones) have all been poorly educated and desparate to find anything to back up their racist attitudes.

As to the "Sweden didn't collaborate with the Nazis" bit. Hell, people of many nations collaborated with the Nazis. From my reading this includes pretty much every nation of Europe, the British Isles, America, everyone. But then there are bad eggs in every society. And then their are those who supported them purely through not resisting. Passive support.

Just that it is interesting that Nazism is stronger today in the countries that fought it than in the country that started it. But that those who claim to be Nazis really have very little understanding of it (and speak zero German). Those I've come across (British, Aussie and Kiwi ones) have all been poorly educated and desparate to find anything to back up their racist attitudes.

But on a PER CAPITA basis Nazism is stronger in Germany, Europe and perhaps New Zealand....eh, Scuba?

Forum List

Back