The AP in deep doo-doo for it's misleading Hillary Clinton "Clinton Foundation" Exposé.

With all the "evidence", Republicans must be the most stupid fucks in the world for not being able to convict her of anything.

Or she is so smart, that she always wins. If that's the case, then I definitely want her for president.
Look, idiot. She has had court orders and subpoenas to provide information that she can't find, eventually finds in a desk on the second floor of the White House, or has been erased or can't be provided before election day, and it's the GOP's fault we can't nail her corrupt ass to the wall? :321::ahole-1:
So you'd rather have Adolf Hitler (IQ 150) or Richard Nixon (IQ 147) than John Kennedy (IQ 119) as POTUS. Or do ethics only matter when you dislike someone's politics? You are WAY too easy, Dweeb.
They have nearly 50 thousand of her emails. How many can you write in four years?

And why don't you say anything about Rice or Powell. Together, they turned over a grand total of ZERO. How can they get away with that? Hmmm? Say something.
Are Rice and Powell running for POTUS, you dumb fuck? Did Powell or Rice send classified documents from an email server hidden away in their personal home?
Let's say, for the sake of argument that Rice and Powell used a non government email server. Does that suddenly make it right?

Come ON Dweeb! You used to be amusing and even occasionally sentient. WTF happened to you? Leave the meth alone boy!
OOOOHHHH. So it only counts if you are running for president.

Powell had an AOL account. You know, AOL. Not a government server. It's why he had zero emails to turn over. So we don't know what he sent. Do you?
We DO know a lot of what hillary clinton sent. According to the FBI Director, some of it was classified.
So, we really can't say what Powell sent, can we. Let's suppose he did send a classified document or 2. Does that make hillary sending secrets OK? THAT was the question you are avoiding, idiot.
Cain slew Abel. Did that make murder OK for everyone else? Or just for Democrats?
Most of the emails sent by top government officials are replies and forwards. Typical an undersecretary, or someone on the staff would send an email with attached emails and documents for the boss to review or make a decision as to disposition. The boss would reply or forward, with a message. When you reply or forward all messages and attachments in the chain are sent. The FBI never made it clear whether the classified information in the Clinton emails were written by her or were just part of the chain attached to her message. If they were part of the chain, then I can understand why Clinton might say that she did not send any classified information because the classified information may have not been in the email she wrote but rather in the attached emails and documents which she may have not even read.

I can't really see someone at her level creating or attaching classified documents to her emails. It seems much more likely that classified documents were sent to her in email chains and she either replied or forwarded them.

Just like in this message chain there are 6 or 7 messages, the only message I read is one I'm replying to. I have no idea what is the other messages, yet when I rely they will all be sent with my reply.

Last edited:
Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response

Hillary Clinton is surrounded by suggestions of controversy. Terms like "Clinton Foundation," "email server," and "Benghazi" hover around her like a faint smoke that hints at the existence of fire.

But finding the fire -- the lie, the misdeed, the unethical act -- is proving to be rather difficult, as evidenced this week by an inaccurate tweet and arguably misleading story from the Associated Press that were quickly rebutted by the Clinton campaign and dismissed by many media outlets

"The AP's big exposé on Hillary meeting with Clinton Foundation donors is a mess," his headline read.

------------
Oops!
------------

The AP’s defense of its bad Clinton Foundation story is also bad

But having looked into it, the reporters do not seem to have found any special favors. That in and of itself is an interesting conclusion. There has been a lot of discussion around potential conflicts of interest related to the Clinton Foundation, so the absence of any clear evidence of actual misconduct is a useful contribution to our understanding.

The story the AP wrote — full of arbitrary math, sensationalistic tweets, and strange insinuations — is not.

----------------------------------------

Trump and the GOP has put themselves into the position of needing to apologize to Hillary Clinton. Republicans say where there is smoke, there's fire. Only Republicans create the smoke and then look for the fire. 30 years of smoke and no fire.

AP along with NPR are still the gold standards. If you don't want to be mislead (I am not suggesting "you" as in yourself), you should read the story. Unfortunately, this will be one of those things that the right wing knows is an undeveloped headline that they will bring up for the next 8 years of Clinton II. Such is the penalty you suffer when you deal with intellectually dishonest or simply ignorant people as many right wing persons are.

Look, idiot. She has had court orders and subpoenas to provide information that she can't find, eventually finds in a desk on the second floor of the White House, or has been erased or can't be provided before election day, and it's the GOP's fault we can't nail her corrupt ass to the wall? :321::ahole-1:
So you'd rather have Adolf Hitler (IQ 150) or Richard Nixon (IQ 147) than John Kennedy (IQ 119) as POTUS. Or do ethics only matter when you dislike someone's politics? You are WAY too easy, Dweeb.
They have nearly 50 thousand of her emails. How many can you write in four years?

And why don't you say anything about Rice or Powell. Together, they turned over a grand total of ZERO. How can they get away with that? Hmmm? Say something.
Are Rice and Powell running for POTUS, you dumb fuck? Did Powell or Rice send classified documents from an email server hidden away in their personal home?
Let's say, for the sake of argument that Rice and Powell used a non government email server. Does that suddenly make it right?

Come ON Dweeb! You used to be amusing and even occasionally sentient. WTF happened to you? Leave the meth alone boy!

Powell had an AOL account. You know, AOL. Not a government server. It's why he had zero emails to turn over. So we don't know what he sent. Do you?
We DO know a lot of what hillary clinton sent. According to the FBI Director, some of it was classified.
So, we really can't say what Powell sent, can we. Let's suppose he did send a classified document or 2. Does that make hillary sending secrets OK? THAT was the question you are avoiding, idiot.
Cain slew Abel. Did that make murder OK for everyone else? Or just for Democrats?
Most of the emails sent by top government officials are replies and forwards. Typical an undersecretary, or someone on the staff would send an email with attached emails and documents for the boss to review or make a decision as to disposition. The boss would reply or forward, with a message. When you reply or forward all messages and attachments in the chain are sent. The FBI never made it clear whether the classified information in the Clinton emails were written by her or were just part of the chain attached to her message. If they were part of the chain, then I can understand why Clinton might say that she did not send any classified information because the classified information may have not been in the email she wrote but rather in the attached emails and documents which she may have not even read.

I can't really see someone at her level creating or attaching classified documents to her emails. It seems much more likely that classified documents were sent to her in email chains and she either replied or forwarded them.

Just like in this message chain there are 6 or 7 messages, the only message I read is one I'm replying to. I have no idea what is the other messages, yet when I rely they will all be sent with my reply.
It makes little difference whether she originated the email or not. Most likely, if she didn't, the document was sent from a secure server. Had it been in turn forwarded to the same secure server, there would be no, or infinitesimally small chance of classified information getting into the wrong hands.
Once the document left a secure server and landed on a sever in a basement bathroom in Chappaqua, national security was put at risk.

It makes little difference whether she originated the email or not. Most likely, if she didn't, the document was sent from a secure server. Had it been in turn forwarded to the same secure server, there would be no, or infinitesimally small chance of classified information getting into the wrong hands.
Once the document left a secure server and landed on a sever in a basement bathroom in Chappaqua, national security was put at risk.

How so?
That basement in Chappaqua is the home of a former president and is secured by a detail of secret service agents 24/7. Without knowing the nature of their internet connection or software, you have no idea at all how their security differed from what you call a "secure" server.

My point is that if she did not write an email that contained classified information but rather just forwarded or replied to what was sent to her, then her statement that she didn't send classified information is reasonable if she didn't read the emails or attachments that were classified in the chain. For example, I might say I did not send anything to you about Powell or Rice, but if you look back to one of the earlier messages in this chain, you'll see their names mentioned.

The private email server was a mistake which she has admitted and apologized. Unlike her opponent, she does make mistakes and she acknowledges them and apologizes. Admitting your mistakes is a sign of strength not weakness, something Trump never learned.

One of the few things I admire about George Bush was his statement, "I thought it was more important to topple Saddam Hussein quickly than to prepare for the post-occupation. Clearly I was wrong, and I am sorry”.

Anyone that believes that the Clinton Foundation is anything other than a slush fund for them have their heads up their collective asses. Leftards believe in Hitlery because they WANT to believe that she is pristine....fact of the matter is that she is filthy and as corrupt as they come.She is guilty of theft, guilty of extortion and bribery. She has used agencies to intimidate opponenents and now that she is in the final stages of the election, dead bodies are popping up but leftards say "Nothing to see here, folks!!! Move along!!!"....

If I have said it once, I have said it a THOUSAND times over the last 20 plus years...when it comes to the Clintons, the leftard clown posse has a huge blind spot.
Just saw a story on FB about the Clinton foundation only giving 10% of it's income as charity and spending the rest on expense accounts and salary's.

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

Anyone that believes that the Clinton Foundation is anything other than a slush fund for them have their heads up their collective asses. Leftards believe in Hitlery because they WANT to believe that she is pristine....fact of the matter is that she is filthy and as corrupt as they come.She is guilty of theft, guilty of extortion and bribery. She has used agencies to intimidate opponenents and now that she is in the final stages of the election, dead bodies are popping up but leftards say "Nothing to see here, folks!!! Move along!!!"....

If I have said it once, I have said it a THOUSAND times over the last 20 plus years...when it comes to the Clintons, the leftard clown posse has a huge blind spot.
Just saw a story on FB about the Clinton foundation only giving 10% of it's income as charity and spending the rest on expense accounts and salary's.

Pure nonsense. If that were true, both the foundation and the Clintons filed erroneous tax returns, the annual report is a lie, and foundations such as Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation would not be contributors because they investigate before they give.

The 10% figure is the amount of the grants the Clinton foundation awarded to other charitable organization. The Clinton Foundation is a working foundation which means they directly manage, fund most of their own charitable programs. Only 10% goes to grants to other foundations and charities. The fact that they manage, staff, and control the programs does not meant they aren't legitimate charities. Foundations that manage their own charitable programs are more efficient because they don't have the overhead of two different organizations.

Had the writer of the article bothered to read the foundation IRS form 990 for 2013, he or she would have found that expenses for foundation overhead and charitable programs are separate. 12% of expenses go to foundation overhead, salaries, fundraising, etc and 88% go to managed charitable programs and grants.

Annual Reports, Financials & Tax-Exempt Materials

Last edited:

How so?
That basement in Chappaqua is the home of a former president and is secured by a detail of secret service agents 24/7. Without knowing the nature of their internet connection or software, you have no idea at all how their security differed from what you call a "secure" server.
Very funny! Protocol says all state department email goes through a secure government server BECAUSE the government can not guarantee the security of email servers not in their control.
But keep making excuses for hillary. It makes you look like a hack and an idiot.

How so?
Very funny! Protocol says all state department email goes through a secure government server BECAUSE the government can not guarantee the security of email servers not in their control.
But keep making excuses for hillary. It makes you look like a hack and an idiot.
The government can't guarantee any of their servers. Government personnel servers, CIA email servers, state dept servers, and NSA network servers have all been hacked. Hillary's server seems to be one of the few that has not been hacked.

With all the "evidence", Republicans must be the most stupid fucks in the world for not being able to convict her of anything.

Or she is so smart, that she always wins. If that's the case, then I definitely want her for president.

We don't know if she sent anything classified. The FBI never said they had proof she sent anything classified. You just pulled that shit our yer butt.

Oh, so now it doesn't make any difference. Got it!

Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response

Hillary Clinton is surrounded by suggestions of controversy. Terms like "Clinton Foundation," "email server," and "Benghazi" hover around her like a faint smoke that hints at the existence of fire.

But finding the fire -- the lie, the misdeed, the unethical act -- is proving to be rather difficult, as evidenced this week by an inaccurate tweet and arguably misleading story from the Associated Press that were quickly rebutted by the Clinton campaign and dismissed by many media outlets

"The AP's big exposé on Hillary meeting with Clinton Foundation donors is a mess," his headline read.

------------
Oops!
------------

The AP’s defense of its bad Clinton Foundation story is also bad

But having looked into it, the reporters do not seem to have found any special favors. That in and of itself is an interesting conclusion. There has been a lot of discussion around potential conflicts of interest related to the Clinton Foundation, so the absence of any clear evidence of actual misconduct is a useful contribution to our understanding.

The story the AP wrote — full of arbitrary math, sensationalistic tweets, and strange insinuations — is not.

----------------------------------------

Trump and the GOP has put themselves into the position of needing to apologize to Hillary Clinton. Republicans say where there is smoke, there's fire. Only Republicans create the smoke and then look for the fire. 30 years of smoke and no fire.

Thank you. I've read various reports about how the AP screwed that up. It just seems like a sexist hit piece with no basis in fact.

What specifically was sexist in the article?

My point is that if she did not write an email that contained classified information but rather just forwarded or replied to what was sent to her, then her statement that she didn't send classified information is reasonable if she didn't read the emails or attachments that were classified in the chain. For example, I might say I did not send anything to you about Powell or Rice, but if you look back to one of the earlier messages in this chain, you'll see their names mentioned.

The private email server was a mistake which she has admitted and apologized. Unlike her opponent, she does make mistakes and she acknowledges them and apologizes. Admitting your mistakes is a sign of strength not weakness, something Trump never learned.

One of the few things I admire about George Bush was his statement, "I thought it was more important to topple Saddam Hussein quickly than to prepare for the post-occupation. Clearly I was wrong, and I am sorry”.
She acknowledges them after lying about them for months, or she "can't recall" making them or finds a few at a time, never really complying with subpoenas... She is corrupt. You know it, but you will vote for her like the other Progressive pieces of shit that figure the ends justify the means.
I don't know what disgusts me more; her husband lying, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or her telling parents and wives of her victims in the Benghazi fiasco that there loved ones died as a result of a video. You sir are beyond help and unworthy of more effort.

We don't know if she sent anything classified. The FBI never said they had proof she sent anything classified. You just pulled that shit our yer butt.
BULLSHIT. Read and educate yer ignorant butt.
FBI tears holes in Hillary Clinton's email defense

If she "forwarded" an email with classified information, she did, in fact, send email with classified information, did she not?
At interest here is protecting sensative information from getting into the wrong hands. RULES are in place to prevent that. hillary clinton violated the rules. It is irrelevant who originated an email chain or whether or not previous Secretaries of State used non government email servers. What IS relevant, is the fact that hillary clinton sent and received classified and other sensitive documents via an unsecured, non-government email server that she attempted to wipe clean once the story came out.

She acknowledges them after lying about them for months, or she "can't recall" making them or finds a few at a time, never really complying with subpoenas... She is corrupt. You know it, but you will vote for her like the other Progressive pieces of shit that figure the ends justify the means.
I don't know what disgusts me more; her husband lying, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or her telling parents and wives of her victims in the Benghazi fiasco that there loved ones died as a result of a video. You sir are beyond help and unworthy of more effort.
It is very likely that a person that handles tens of thousands of emails a year is not going to remember much of anything about emails sent 3 to 7 years ago. Saying Clinton is lying because she doesn't recall seeing a "C" in a heading of some of the emails in email chains is just stupid. I can't recall anything about emails I sent 7 years ago and I doubt anyone reading this can either.

If she "forwarded" an email with classified information, she did, in fact, send email with classified information, did she not?
At interest here is protecting sensative information from getting into the wrong hands. RULES are in place to prevent that. hillary clinton violated the rules. It is irrelevant who originated an email chain or whether or not previous Secretaries of State used non government email servers. What IS relevant, is the fact that hillary clinton sent and received classified and other sensitive documents via an unsecured, non-government email server that she attempted to wipe clean once the story came out.
It's not reasonable to expect that a Secretary of State that receives tens of thousands of emails a year is going to check every email in a chain along with all attachments.

Here are the worst. And you will not that if the CF really at the 10% list then they would be on this list. It's not on the list.

Rank

Charity name

Total raised by solicitors

Paid to solicitors

% spent on direct cash aid

Kids Wish Network

$127.8 million

$109.8 million

2.5%

Cancer Fund of America

$98.0 million

$80.4 million

0.9%

Children’s Wish Foundation International

$96.8 million

$63.6 million

10.8%

American Breast Cancer Foundation

$80.8 million

$59.8 million

5.3%

Firefighters Charitable Foundation

$63.8 million

$54.7 million

8.4%

Breast Cancer Relief Foundation

$63.9 million

$44.8 million

2.2%

International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO

$57.2 million

$41.4 million

0.5%

National Veterans Service Fund

$70.2 million

$36.9 million

7.8%

American Association of State Troopers

$45.0 million

$36.0 million

8.6%

Children’s Cancer Fund of America

$37.5 million

$29.2 million

5.3%

Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation

$34.7 million

$27.6 million

0.6%

Youth Development Fund

$29.7 million

$24.5 million

0.8%

Committee For Missing Children

$26.9 million

$23.8 million

0.8%

Association for Firefighters and Paramedics

$23.2 million

$20.8 million

3.1%

Project Cure

$51.5 million

$20.4 million

0.0%

National Caregiving Foundation

$22.3 million

$18.1 million

3.5%

Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth

$19.6 million

$16.1 million

0.0%

United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association

$23.1 million

$15.9 million

0.6%

VietNow National Headquarters

$18.1 million

$15.9 million

2.9%

Police Protective Fund

$34.9 million

$14.8 million

0.8%

It is very likely that a person that handles tens of thousands of emails a year is not going to remember much of anything about emails sent 3 to 7 years ago. Saying Clinton is lying because she doesn't recall seeing a "C" in a heading of some of the emails in email chains is just stupid. I can't recall anything about emails I sent 7 years ago and I doubt anyone reading this can either.
She had ample time to check what she had sent. She KNEW she had sent classified info, but was confident at that point that she had destroyed all evidence, or could hide the truth by not conforming to court orders and subpoenas until she controlled the Justice Department.

By the way: What is it with the bold text all the time. Are you really so full of yourself that you consider all of your vomitus important enough to emphasize? It's not.

Forum List

Back