The AP in deep doo-doo for it's misleading Hillary Clinton "Clinton Foundation" Exposé.

Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response

Hillary Clinton is surrounded by suggestions of controversy. Terms like "Clinton Foundation," "email server," and "Benghazi" hover around her like a faint smoke that hints at the existence of fire.

But finding the fire -- the lie, the misdeed, the unethical act -- is proving to be rather difficult, as evidenced this week by an inaccurate tweet and arguably misleading story from the Associated Press that were quickly rebutted by the Clinton campaign and dismissed by many media outlets

"The AP's big exposé on Hillary meeting with Clinton Foundation donors is a mess," his headline read.

------------
Oops!
------------

The AP’s defense of its bad Clinton Foundation story is also bad

But having looked into it, the reporters do not seem to have found any special favors. That in and of itself is an interesting conclusion. There has been a lot of discussion around potential conflicts of interest related to the Clinton Foundation, so the absence of any clear evidence of actual misconduct is a useful contribution to our understanding.

The story the AP wrote — full of arbitrary math, sensationalistic tweets, and strange insinuations — is not.

----------------------------------------

Trump and the GOP has put themselves into the position of needing to apologize to Hillary Clinton. Republicans say where there is smoke, there's fire. Only Republicans create the smoke and then look for the fire. 30 years of smoke and no fire.

Thank you. I've read various reports about how the AP screwed that up. It just seems like a sexist hit piece with no basis in fact.
Don't think much on your own huh? Better find out what Hillary is having for breakfast so you can have the same. Mindless automoton.

Hillary Clinton is surrounded by suggestions of controversy. Terms like "Clinton Foundation," "email server," and "Benghazi" hover around her like a faint smoke that hints at the existence of fire.

But finding the fire -- the lie, the misdeed, the unethical act -- is proving to be rather difficult, as evidenced this week by an inaccurate tweet and arguably misleading story from the Associated Press that were quickly rebutted by the Clinton campaign and dismissed by many media outlets

"The AP's big exposé on Hillary meeting with Clinton Foundation donors is a mess," his headline read.

------------
Oops!
------------

But having looked into it, the reporters do not seem to have found any special favors. That in and of itself is an interesting conclusion. There has been a lot of discussion around potential conflicts of interest related to the Clinton Foundation, so the absence of any clear evidence of actual misconduct is a useful contribution to our understanding.

The story the AP wrote — full of arbitrary math, sensationalistic tweets, and strange insinuations — is not.

Trump and the GOP has put themselves into the position of needing to apologize to Hillary Clinton. Republicans say where there is smoke, there's fire. Only Republicans create the smoke and then look for the fire. 30 years of smoke and no fire.
How dare the AP not tow the robotic mainstream media message and support Billary campaign through bogus reports.

The non profit orginization "Charity Watch" founder Daniel Borochoff took in a 150K salary in 2012 with perks that put his income at over 430K...so who is watching the "watchdog"????? LOL!

Anyone that believes that the Clinton Foundation is anything other than a slush fund for them have their heads up their collective asses. Leftards believe in Hitlery because they WANT to believe that she is pristine....fact of the matter is that she is filthy and as corrupt as they come.She is guilty of theft, guilty of extortion and bribery. She has used agencies to intimidate opponenents and now that she is in the final stages of the election, dead bodies are popping up but leftards say "Nothing to see here, folks!!! Move along!!!"....

If I have said it once, I have said it a THOUSAND times over the last 20 plus years...when it comes to the Clintons, the leftard clown posse has a huge blind spot.
:cuckoo:

Anyone that believes that the Clinton Foundation is anything other than a slush fund for them have their heads up their collective asses. Leftards believe in Hitlery because they WANT to believe that she is pristine....fact of the matter is that she is filthy and as corrupt as they come.She is guilty of theft, guilty of extortion and bribery. She has used agencies to intimidate opponenents and now that she is in the final stages of the election, dead bodies are popping up but leftards say "Nothing to see here, folks!!! Move along!!!"....

If I have said it once, I have said it a THOUSAND times over the last 20 plus years...when it comes to the Clintons, the leftard clown posse has a huge blind spot.
:fu:

Like most conservatives on this board you are crude and disgusting.

------------
Oops!
------------

Is that what she said at her press conference?

I have no loyalty to any political party but thanks for proving that you are an idiot that never did any background checking on the person you were lamely trying to flame. I have little patience for stupidity and make no apologies for it.

I have no loyalty to any political party but thanks for proving that you are an idiot that never did any background checking on the person you were lamely trying to flame. I have little patience for stupidity and make no apologies for it.
Everyone knows you are a conspiracy theory nutcase. I know all about you. :lol: Stupidity is your middle name and I'm sure you don't have the sense to apologize for it.

Everyone knows you are a conspiracy theory nutcase. I know all about you. :lol: Stupidity is your middle name and I'm sure you don't have the sense to apologize for it.

Step up to the plate, sweetness.......debate me on any aspect or point that I have made here that offends your sense of decorum and prove me wrong. Until then? You are just another tiny fleck of fly shit that can't take on the big dawg.....(snicker)

------------
Oops!
------------

The only "doo-doo" I see is your take on the whole story. The AP story seems quite clear so I'm not sure how you're confused about it. And the best part is it wasn't a case of your Foxitis flaring up!

------------
Oops!
------------

How dare the AP not tow the robotic mainstream media message and support Billary campaign through bogus reports.

The non profit orginization "Charity Watch" founder Daniel Borochoff took in a 150K salary in 2012 with perks that put his income at over 430K...so who is watching the "watchdog"????? LOL!
the watchdog group who initially put out BAD NUMBERS on the clinton foundation that swept through the right wing blogosphere like lightening, Charity Navigator... Ken Berger, their CEO gets paid $160,644 a year plus perks and bonus....

------------
Oops!
------------

the watchdog group who initially put out BAD NUMBERS on the clinton foundation that swept through the right wing blogosphere like lightening, Charity Navigator... Ken Berger, their CEO gets paid $160,644 a year plus perks and bonus....

The Clinton Foundation is a joke and it's nothing but a Clinton slush fund...to think otherwise is childlike faith that those with money really give a flying fuck....allow me to dispel that notion....they don't.

------------
Oops!
------------

All the exposes on the Clinton foundation are a mess because there is just not much to expose. The work they do is extensively documented and they have more financial information available on line than the Red Cross or most any charity. The foundation spends 88% of all donations on charitable programs in dozens of underdeveloped countries. The fact that dozens of foundations are donating tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation is a good sign that the money is being well spend. These foundations such as the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation spend a lot time and resources investigation before they donate. They not only look at the statistics that show were the money is going but they investigate how effective the programs are.

Republicans have to be getting pretty desperate to attack the Clinton Foundation in an attempt to discredit Hillary. Like most of the Clinton attacks, this one will fail.
Foreign contributions while she was SOS? Naah nothing to worry about there... Then there's Haiti....

------------
Oops!
------------

Clintons scandals, corruption lies, deceit is the equivalent of the 1988 Yellowstone forest fires.

------------
Oops!
------------

So the AP is in 'trouble' because HILLARY (winner of 1 x FALSE, 1 x PANTS ON FIRE, & 4 × PINOCCHIOS) says it's not true and the entire ass-kissing Clinton media that has declared it is 'all-in' for Hillary is supporting her BS claim?!

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

They couldn't nail Al Capone for 99% of his crimes either. Hence the left's "there's no fire" argument is full of shit. Lets not forget the Clinton's are both slimy lawyers who know how to sidestep the law.

Even In Appearance...congress passed laws that force my industry to avoid pay to play, conflicts of interests, quid pro quo "even in appearance" that is the ethical standard imposed on us by Government. So why shouldn't government be held to the same ethical standard?

------------
Oops!
------------

All the exposes on the Clinton foundation are a mess because there is just not much to expose. The work they do is extensively documented and they have more financial information available on line than the Red Cross or most any charity. The foundation spends 88% of all donations on charitable programs in dozens of underdeveloped countries. The fact that dozens of foundations are donating tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation is a good sign that the money is being well spend. These foundations such as the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation spend a lot time and resources investigation before they donate. They not only look at the statistics that show were the money is going but they investigate how effective the programs are.

Republicans have to be getting pretty desperate to attack the Clinton Foundation in an attempt to discredit Hillary. Like most of the Clinton attacks, this one will fail.
Foreign contributions while she was SOS? Naah nothing to worry about there... Then there's Haiti....
Do you mean that place in the Caribbean where her brother was awarded a literal goldmine and her friends at Walmart got a brand new duty-free sweatshop while she was Secretary of State?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back